How old were you when you started going to the gym, and how old do you wish you were?

How old were you when you started going to the gym, and how old do you wish you were?

Depends on what you mean by going to the gym. By freeweights I was 19.

I wish I was like 1000 years old since that'd probably mean I was like immortal or some shit.

Wish i was 13

kek

>how old were you when you started going to the gym and how old do you wish you were?

>i wish i was like 1000 years old since that'd probably mean I was like immortal or some shit

Now this is a guy who thinks outside the space-time continuum that lays beyond the confines of the box itself.

I wish I'd never been born at all

Wish I started when I was 18. Now I am graduating college and moving away from the best gym I'll probably ever go to in my entire life and realized it too late.

I wish I went at 18-19 srs

Would have had more patience to learn good form and be more calculated than rushing it with shit form. Even If I had injured myself at 18 at least growth plates(possibly) not affected. I was 5'9 then and now at 20, I'm only 5'11 (claiming 6ft btw)

Wish I treated College the way it was meant to be, as an expensive gym membership your parents pay for.

I like your style user

Started going at 19 years old.
I stopped growing when I was 15 @ 6'2" so I wish I started then.

Does lifting effect growth plates that bad? I've been lifting for 5 years (started at 14) and im 6 ft. Could I have been Chad height if I didn't fucking squat so much?

Started at the age of 12 in my dad's garage, but I'd been running with him and doing basic shit like push ups since I could walk. I'm 22 now and have lived like a monk all through high school and college.I lift and run everyday. I rarely drink and never smoke. These past few months I was feeling kinda bummed I hadn't lived more, but now that I'm about to graduate I fell ready to enter a new phase of growth.
>tfw 22 hand holdless virgin monk on the verge of enlightenment

I was 20, wish I started at like 13.

You really really better have some athletic achievement to show for it.

high school. like 15 or so. it's good for guys to fuck around at their shitty 50 year old high school gym and learn how the culture works so you're not an annoying fuck later in life. also you never have to go through the "what if everyone's looking at me" phase.

wish i was 16 :/

fr

20, wish I started at like 13 and learned about diet and proper nutrition. 31 now, was fatasfatass throughout high school

18, wish I was 16. 18 isn't really all that late in my case though cause I hit puberty later than everyone else did.

15 or something, I don't really know
I just wish I didn't spend the first 21 years of my life fat

18, 16 with a foundaiton built from a lifetime of physical activity

Started at 15, am okay with it. Lifting does not affect growth.

Wish I started when I was a teen

Wish I started at 10. Not even with lifting, but my mobility and motor control is completely fucked because I didn't do shit as a child.

24, wish I had started at 16

i wish i started lifting/sports at around 10/11, so much shit to get used to

20. 16 at most.

I was 17/18 and lifted for two years but then fucking stopped for two years before restarting again like a retard

I don't wish I started lifting earlier but I do wish I ate better and played more sports as a kid. Took years for me to start eating right and I fucking suck at almost every sport and it's really embarrassing

22. Wish I was like 18.

Or I at least wish I did any kind of athletics before I started lifting at 22. I've been consistently lifting for 2 years now and it's still apparent that I never did anything athletic until I got into lifting.

Not gonna lie I wish i was there in the beginning. like pre big bang even

When was 7th grade? when i was 12 probably. Didn't matter though for a fat little fucker. I didn't know proper diet so I still suffered through high school

15, almost 16

probably a good age to start, any younger and i would have probably maimed myself doing deadlifts or squats

kek

>26
Currently 27. I did free weights on and off since 13 or so and bodyweight before.

Lmao.....I like your style faggot

33... wish I was 13 and just in time to utilize teenage angst to boost lifts.

>tfw when too mellow now

>on the verge of enlightenment
>this is what virgins actually believe

n/a