Girlfriend broke up with me yesterday

>girlfriend broke up with me yesterday
>today I find out my grandpa is dying and won't make it through the week

At least I can still lift, r-right?

:(

My condolences, OP

Square things away with your grandfather op. Then train. Forget the meat sleeve.

Go see your gramps OP. Wish you the best of luck

I can't even see him he's in South Carolina and I'm in New Jersey. My parents are driving down there right now and I'm taking off work to take care of my little siblings and make sure they get to school and eat and everything. I haven't seen him in years :(

That's right user, you CAN still lift.

You can lift and become a sick cunt and slay and forget about your ex.

You can lift and become a man your grandpa would be proud to call his grandson.

You can lift and find a quality woman and make lots of babies and ensure that your grandpa's genes are carried on and all his life's work doesn't result in a genetic dead end.

You can lift. So do it.

>tfw no grandparents left

Lift for pop-pop. Be the man that would make him proud

Who gives a shit you attention seeking fuck.

Hope gramps die a slow and painful death. :^)

DELETE

Fuck bro you're so edgy I'm rock hard and soaking wet pls fuck my boipussy I hope you get cancer

Same, user. My wife's second to last grandparent just passed and we were going to start trying to get her pregnant this summer, and we are regretting not starting sooner because it would have been good for him to see a great-grandchild.

I moved out of a terrible living situation when I was 17. Things were okay at first, but when I was 18 within the span of a week I lost my job, had my car repossessed and was evicted from my apartment. What kept me going was remembering as shitty as everything was, people have had much worse weeks than I was experiencing. Keep going user it gets much better.

lmao so random

You need to start running for that endorphine kick

Hey user, at the beginning of 2016 my longtime gf stopped talking to me and my grandfather died within 2 weeks of each other. I know that feel. I want to offer you a few of the things that helped me a lot - WRITE daily. Write a few (2-3) pages a day, put it all on the page, be brutal. Let loose, say anything. You will amaze yourself. Un-censor yourself for those three pages and just let everything fly. Don't stop yourself at three if you don't want to, keep going til it's all out.

after a few days of that there are more directed ways to use writing as a tool for self-development but for now just use it to expel all the negative shit from your psyche. check out Jordan Peterson's podcast with James Pennebaker for more info.

good luck man. times get rough but those are the times that make us grow.

reddit it is that way >

I'm sorry mate, I just found out my grandpa is in a coma. Go spend some time with your family if you can.

I'll have to give it a try user. I've never thought about writing my thoughts down like that. Everything is bottled up inside me so much of the time

I'm sorry to hear that lads :(

>gf broke up with me two years ago
>last grandparent died in 2011

At least I don't have to worry about bitches cheating on me and old people dying anymore.

Edgy prick

>you had a girlfriend
>your grandpa is still alive, at least for the week
>you can still lift(aren't injured)
Enjoy it lad, you are doing better than quite a few of us.

I need someone like you in my life.

I'm sorry user. Yeah you can still lift and you fucking bet you will. As some user already mentioned: write everything down.. All your feelings, your anger, sadness, all your fears. Write it down. It takes a lot of courage. It helped me immensely last summer when I was having the worst times in my life so far.

Tfw my last grandparent has been diagnosed with cancer few days ago.
Tfw she was the only grandparent that made it up to my birth. Now she's leaving. Tfw never more will she cook the best Christmas cookies I have ever tasted.

I'm sorry about your gramps, but both of these things happen to everyone in life.

Take a few days to process the grief, working out will help i kid you not.

Also if you had really cared about your grampa then you would have visited him sooner. Him being dead won't make that much difference to you.

Do you know how many kissless virgins with 4 inch weiners browse /fit pretending to lift because it's their only source of human connection? Do you look like pic related? No? Then count your blessings man. Tell your grandpa you love him and cut all communication with your ex. Get shredded and get laid. You're a sick cunt if you want to be breh

Oh my

Call him/face time him, don't make the same mistake I did

>ensure that your grandpa's genes are carried on and all his life's work doesn't result in a genetic dead end.
>tfw only male child in whole extended family to carry on the name
>tfw 25y/o kissless virgin

Anyway, go lift away the pain OP. Suffering turns into sick gains

tell your grandpa you love him, tell him you're gonna be a sick cunt and fuck alot of sluts

He'll say: your gonna make it phaggot