Is one of a handful of men in the entire history of the Universe in a position to make Anne Frank pregnant

>is one of a handful of men in the entire history of the Universe in a position to make Anne Frank pregnant
>doesn't do it

Explain this shit.

>posts picture of obscure historical figure he found that 99% of posters don't know by face
>"oh boy i bet i'll look like an intellectual to the guys on Veeky Forums if i know an obscure figure that they dont"
Nice try Randy.

>man who's mature enough to realize the very real danger he's in has the good sense not to engage in dangerous behavior with a girl way younger than him when an unplanned pregnancy would at the very least, cause the already precarious living situation with their families to degenerate into a late night sitcom-tier dysfunctional shitfest

Imagine my fucking shock.

you must be new here

faggot

>ywn give Anne the baby she so desperately needs

feelsbadman

I've been here since this board started in 2015

(((You)))

Who dis?

oldfag user confirmed

Uhhh... He used a rubber?

Maybe he was shagging Margot instead?

Hi Randy

he was obviously gay

Hi Randy

Epic bread guys

Sup Randy?

This is what I imagine the average Veeky Forums user looking like

>"P-Peter, why are you looking at my diary again? I told you I don't want you reading that until after this war ends and I'm ready to publish it. Won't you come back upstairs and cuddle with me? The baby loves it when we cuddle. He kicks like crazy whenever he senses his papa's nearby. I just love it when you put your hand on my belly and feel our son kick. Don't you? Maybe once the adults are asleep, I can even take off this dress off and the three of us can do some 'soul-searching' together. Hehehehe..."

God I wish that was me...

Guten Tag Randy

Hi Randy

Who dis nigga?

did she even really exist?

Hello Randall

lol ikr

hi I'm new to this board and what is this

hi randy

Boy are you in for a wild ride.

Just photo a photo of Anne Frank and ask how the American Civil War could've gotten her pregnant. Trust me, it'll be fun.

How is this thread still alive even?

Hi Randy

Hi Randy

hey randy

hi mr lahey

He was shooting blanks

kek

Sit back user and let me tell you a story of true love.

Epic thread guys

Hi Randy

>when NBF is the only one giving a sensible answer

muh dik

That he was gays