MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

not now faggot.

誰か俺にこのミームを説明してくれ!!

THANKS, DOC!

Can I get a rundown on this meme?

Its just congitive dissonance. They know LINK is a silver bullet. They know its for real. But they are NOLINKers. So they obsessively FUD it to try and confirm that their decision to not invest is correct. They don't just hide the threads. They don't just filter it out of their board. They don't do anything that would actually mean they don't care about it. They care so much. They can't stop talking about it. They can't stop FUDing, and it consumes them. Its all they think about. They wake up and FUD LINK. They eat their ramen and FUD LINK. They jerk off and FUD LINK. They pass out next to their body pillow and dream of FUDing LINK. They have to be right, but at the back of their head they're terrified. They're terrified that they might miss out on the next big thing. And so they cope by FUDing more. And the cognitive dissonance grips their minds more tightly. It's no longer an obsession. Its a fetish. But the more they try, the more they reveal the truth. The truth that will be proven by their reply to this comment.

We live rent free in their head.

The meme comes from one of the times someone tried to figure out who the real Satoshi Nakamoto was. The tracks led the investigators to the front door of an older Japanese gentleman in Kyoto. There was considerable media attention, including reporters camping out in front of his house,and waiting for him to come out, to shout questions at him, but the old man denied being Satoshi and refused to talk to the media or the legion of hangers-on gathering around his house. Every day he went to work, the crowd would yell "Mister Satoshi, Mister Satoshi!!!", trying to get his attention. So one day, he got really frustrated, and yelled back a jumbled engrish "Minister YOU, Satoshi!" (meaning something like "I'm not Satoshi, you fucking nerds, how about YOU'RE Mr. Satoshi!" and this was the only thing he said on the topic. Witnesses of the outburst took it as some sort of an Evangelical statement, akin to Jesus's sermon on the mount, with a touch of Tolstoy's "The Kingdom of God is Within You" thrown in. The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect: "I may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is irrelevant, because we each have Satoshi Nakamoto within our hearts, and so our search for salvation begins, and ends, inside." From that point on, the phrase was repeated again and again, bolstered by the fact that the old man died that day in a tragic car accident. That's really it. When people post this meme, they are essentially saying: "Don't worry about your troubles (gainz, etc.) because the peace you seek is within you already."

HIgh qual rundown. Glad I read this, thanks user.

Bump in an epic thread

Can we all agree that when Satoshi is revealed we brigade him with this meme for a few days

thanks for this rundown

>there was a quick rundown and I was not mentioned? Bring him to me

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

Awesome, now bitcoin is bitcoinesm religion and followers are bitcoiners.

>people believing this fake story

t:turbobrainlet

what's with the anime girl tho

Who's this lad? Got a quick rundown on him?

Hi there brainlet, how are your LINK bags?