New to this whole gym scene and Veeky Forums. My girl just got me into it...

New to this whole gym scene and Veeky Forums. My girl just got me into it. What's a good way to just get toned and lose weight in a healthy manner, rather than hulking out? Like workout schedules and diet (what should I be eating and shit?)

You're not just going massive if you start doing compound lifts, otherwise everyone would be huge. Getting 'toned' is what women do and even that is dumb as fuck, just start lifting and in half a years time you'll look better than right now

Basically this. Read the sticky. You'll have to seriously bust your ass if you were to hulk out. You won't do that, so you won't hulk out.

>has girl
not gonna make it kiddo, this scene isn't a place for your kind

>Wanna get toned

Careful dude. Dont want to get jacked as fuck accidently

>Lifting for women
Goodluck

>His pet gains goblin wants him to get toned

just read the sticky and leave

Lmfao, 'tis why if love /fit

If you have to ask, you aren't going to hulk out
That takes some serious effort, and won't happen by accident

>hulking out
lol ya dude don't do that it's so annoying when that happens.

> accidently did 2 extra a reps yesterday.
> woke up okay looking like Arnold

sticky. shithead

I don't know why people are insulting OP, I guess they are just insecure in themselves. The same thing happened to me, I put on WAY TOO MUCH MUSCLE.
I still remember the day it all came to a head. I looked in the mirror and my biceps were huge, my pecs were huge ,and all my Tshirts were too small in the chest area so they all had perfect imprints of my nipples on them, no matter how many times I washed and dried them.
I sat down on my bed and starting crying. My mom came in and asked if I was ok. I told no fucking way am I okay, that I was now "fucking jacked". She said she thought that's what I wanted, and asked what was so bad about it anyway. After telling her about my nipple imprinted Tshirts and how every gay guy now thinks that I am gay too, and how people always assume my IQ is sub-100, I started getting really angry.
This is when my 8 year old sister, who was ease-dropping, poked her head into my room and yelled, "You should have read the sticky, faggot!"
I was enraged and yelled "I just wanted to get toned you agelet bitch" My mother yelled at me for that, and told me that the whole family knows that I am on steroids (I was not), and that she'll call the police if I ever talk to my sister like that again.
So thankfully I am back to normal now since my muscles disappeared after doing SS and gomad. Nowadays I just do high reps and cardio to get more and more toned. But yes, absolutely you can get huge muscles by accident and it is no joke and effects every part of your life in terrible ways.

top kek

>my muscles disappeared after doing SS and gomad
kek

i feel you OP. read the sticky. don't eat too much protein though or you'll start getting mistaken for an olympia competitor.

When dudes unironically tell me they don't want to get too bulky, I just want to hurt them.

ebin. I'd be afraid of this guy if I were you, op

Yeah man I hate it when I put years on top of years of hard work and dedication accidentally when I just wanted to get toned. Now i look like ronnie coleman and everyone things I'm disgusting. Don't make the same mistakes user.

Veeky Forums I recently started lifting and I injured myself. I wasn't going ass to grass, so when I noticed 40lbs later, I tried to do it and now the upper inside of my leg (by my balls) hurts whenever I squat. I also hadn't been doing any warm ups. wat do

take a few weeks off from lifting
you never want to lift while injured, lest you wake up one day and accidently find yourself JACKED

You think I should not do anything or just stay away from the leg stuff? If I knew what muscle it was I'd mention it to see if there were any leg workouts around it.

nonironically ss + gomad

Top Kek

>my muscles disappeared after doing SS and gomad
Got me good, reeeeal good.