THIS JUST IN - XLM TO THE MOON

IBM just showed XLM in a commercial. Expect a bump.

Get in while it's under 600 satoshis.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/El_Crypt0/status/924816653149528064
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
youtube.com/watch?v=EHsB1Fzun1A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

proof?

Proof?

twitter.com/El_Crypt0/status/924816653149528064

OH SHIT IT'S MOON TIME

You can put money in XLM in the regular market right, not in ether delta or some other shit

Didnt see stellar in video

Could XLM be the one? The only legitimate shit coin???

Price going back up, anons.

What does it mean tho? Monday morning (EST) bull run?

IBM is using Stellar for blockchain

Possibly, now is great timing. The news are yet to be broken in crypto circles.

but it didn't 'show XLM in commercial' like you said, I can't even relate this new video to blockchain, it can be anything

I've been in just waiting for it to go to 1500 already and beyond

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
You gotta be spoon fed?

Tried to get in at 400 sats, thinking of getting 2k worth

why the fuck would a generic ibm commercial matter for xlm

I bought in at 500 but u nigs dumb

2k worth lol. Big 60 dollar baller.

no 2 grand lol can't make gains droping small amounts

this is potentially huge.

If this gives XLM another nice bump, we may see an upward breakout of the symmetric triangle continuation pattern.
we formed a second falling wedge after the first, but this one couldn't hold the breakout and dropped back down to 490 where it found support from the 100 day and bounced back.
that support was also at the bottom edge of the symmetric triangle.
symmetric triangle breakouts often follow the trend that formed the pattern but not often enough to take for granted.
however, on this flag, we started with a massive bull run, and are currently towards the bottom of the wedge and just had the third though on the lows, if we get enough momentum for a breakout we might finally see the sell levels approaching what was mentioned in the posts about the palm beach confidential.

also, based on the chart pattern a break-up should result in a large movement up.

either way, even if the TA turns out to be a terrible guide, this commercial signals that IBM is really trying to capitalize on this partnership, which is a good sign for a company so big that changes like these usually take a long time due to massive corporate politics and bureaucracy.
also gives optimism in general about xlm. I bet other players have their eyes on xlm waiting until it has been proven and has a bigger reputation, and IBM is just the thing.

try to get a sizable position, we're at a one week low and below what seems to be the proper price range of 550 and 600.
i wish I had more capital to put in, but I was overconfident in the second falling wedge and bought in at the bottom of that with only enough left for one decent sized order set at 510. wish I would have sold off when I saw the lack of support but wasn't sure where I would buy back in so I just let it ride.

could lend much needed momentum and confidence to the price action, timing couldn't be better, see top of post

This is 3 weeks old, fuck off pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=EHsB1Fzun1A&feature=youtu.be

one potential thing to watch out for is that depending on variations of how you draw the triangle there is a strong argument to be made that the breakout will coincide with the strong resistance level at 610, which makes things much harder to predict

It's not that there was a commercial, it was just shown during the World Series, you baboon

Hahaha y'all are fucking monkeys throwing peanuts. This commercial has been running for a week. This isn't the first time it's run. And it only mentions "blockchain"

Feels good to be an early adopter of the one real coin.

Can't wait for the pink wojaks in 2020 when XLM is on Pluto and the early sellers are on the moon.

Expect a dump, you say? Got it.

priced in

Oh ok I'm stupid

ffs did you even see the fucking twitter link? DIFFERENT COMMERCIAL!

> tech normie sees commercial
> blockchain, what is that?
> finds articles mentioning blockchain
> somehow on one line of the article, seems them reference stellar lumens
> stellar lumens, what is that?
> finds lumens
> is so intrigued that he signs up for GDAX
> how do I buy lumens on bittrex
> sends BTC to bittrex
> BTC stuck for hours since miners move to mine BCC
> finally clears, whew
> buys lumens
> price tanks

yep. this commercial going to bring in a LOT of new money

if you think that's the only way money gets put in, you're an idiot.
XLM is an enterprise level tool. buy new money we mean people in finance and business that would have a use for the technology moving from watching on the sidelines to getting involved and putting money in.
ya' dingus

>> tech normie sees commercial
>> blockchain, what is that?
>> finds articles mentioning blockchain
>> buys bitcoin

>Tech normie doesnt know what blockchain is yet

>have a site that sells lumens
>normie wants $10 worth
>send to their address
>"I didnt get it!!"
>normie forgot the Memo Tag

godamn i hate how everyone and their brother undersells. as soon as i enter an order theres some fucker selling half the price.

me too.
any sell wall over 1 million lumen seems to made of solid concrete and the market just doesn't even try to break through it. really starting to piss me off.
even a 1.5 mill wall is under 10 BTC, which is only 60k usd, and with a marketcap of 500 mill usd, this size wall shouldn't even be a factor