How do you cope with height-related depression?

How do you cope with height-related depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being insecure about height is 10x more unattractive than being short.

/thread

I'm not insecure because I'm 6'

Get off Veeky Forums

How do you cope with hairline-related depression?

are you american? because 6' in america is tall but in other countries it's just too average

see but replace height with 'hair' and short with 'bald'

how do i cope with depression-depression "depression" ?

I am American

by growing the fuck up

How do I cope with post-depression depression?

>getting depression from being average world height (5'6-5'8")

how do people do that? When I see a tall guy, he's just another dumb guy I intellectually and skillfully dominate. It's funny how they always work in the warehouse too.

What this guy said.
5'5 here. Stop being a bitch and live with it.

Pretty sure this only applies to the Netherlands and possibly Germany.

Wow. Pathetic manlet cope

>h-he's tall he must be dumb!

5'9 and happy with it, but I'm skinny as fuck

I don't because I cause it.
AH HAH HAH.
Don't worry I discriminate equally.
I make women with flat chests feel bad too.
Oh, and liberals too.

6'4 reporting in

just be confident bro

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Including india and china reduces the global height a lot, avarage European and USA height is 5'9/5'10
>Inb4 lanklet
I'm 5'7 at 23 y/o so no hope to grow more, you just have to accept it user

hey alphadestiny

this is what you fags are obsession about. note that everyone here lies about their height most of the time and that average height for men is around 5'10 to 6' depending where you are from. dinaric alps average height for guys is 6'1 and that is the tallest average male height region in the world.

the difference is so small you must be retarded to obsess over it. everyone is forgetting one major thing about height. you see through your eyes which are a few inches lower than the top of your head. this is the reason why you THINK you are smaller than you really are. you see other people fully.

next time you stand next to someone check where their eye level is in regards to yours and you'll be surprised. being 6'2 and taller is rare.

travel to shorter countries and lord my height over them

Height is a meme.

Talking to a girl that's taller than me.

Stop getting trolled by Veeky Forums you weak bitch

in baltic and scandinavian countries as well

relevant

Be :cheeky ,funny, confident
Have: good face, big dick

Its that easy

I don't.

I'm 5'8 yet bitches still want my dick cause twink face.

If that guy on the left grew hair, lost the glasses and shaved he would slay the same as the guy on the right.

Daily reminder that 70% of the population is between 5'8 and 6'0, and if you're slightly lower than the 5'10 average no one gives a shit

I discovered Im 5'5 too (europoor here), and I was kinda feeling weird, as I never have been insecure about my height before
my bro is about my height, fat as fuck and is dating a godess, guess you just gotta train charisma/confidence

That's because European women are taller and don't care about height but when you're from the US or Australia there are so many pigmy women that they all want 6'4 guys and it really gets to you when you aren't what they seek

>European women don't care about height
all of them care

Realistically though, the best way for the guy on the right to maximise his success in life is to be confident. People would rather be around an ugly and fun guy than an ugly and sad/boring guy.

Prove it.

>be konfidunt
I can't tell if you're serious or not

How do you cope with jaw related depression?

My loose skin depression, obese youth depression, and bad career depression outweigh my 6ft depression so I don't notice it much.

Instead of comparing yourself to someone above you, you should focus on making yourself the best you that you can.
"Just be konfidunt" doesn't mean that confidence will make you better looking than some fucking model but it for sure will make you better than your previous not confident, awkward self.
Can't believe I have to spell it out to you like this.

Put on your glasses

Leave Veeky Forums or don't be a bitch because you know it has nothing to do with you as a person GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

People in africa are dying of not having food and you complain about height...nigga GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE IF YOU TAKE THIS SHIT AND THIS WHOLE SITE SERIOUS JUST FUCK OFF ALLREADY BRO

I will never understand, if what you all americans say its true, how fucked up must a society be for women like those to exist without nobody thinking it's bad

copecel

>twink face
I want your dick too user.

How come Archangel Jordan looks like he had a jar suctioned to his face

Ok so If you don't have god-tier maxilla, gonial angle, FWHR and hollow cheekbones you shouldn't try? The only reason you're posting this is to feel better about your lack of success and put the blame on something out of your control.

Exactly.
Just accept that it's one of those things that you can't change, so don't worry about it and focus yourself on the things you can change. After a while you genuinely won't care.

holy kek

Height is the stupidest thing you can fixate on user, whatever your insecurities are they're your own. Everyone has insecurities, even the chaddest chad. Just focus on what makes you great, highlight your strengths not your weaknesses. You're gonna make it user

Whatever you do dont get into a cycle of visiting /r/incels, /r/short, sluthate and lookism even /r9k/ and Veeky Forums should largely be avoided.

I literally never thought about my height until coming here and those other places. now i dont have the will to do anything, because what does it matter if i xtay incel forever because of my height.
i literally memed myself into considering suicide.
please limit your visits to toxic websites and spend time doing productive things

why are you still here then

>see guy far away
>"damn, he's tall af"
>get closer
>realize we're the same height
Now I know why famalam

>be 5'7
>BF is 6'4
basically same as 2 guys in OP's pic, i just dont have the faggy stache

This happens to me way too much desu

are you top or bottom?

not knowing the difference between left and right.

my fucking sides, did ur mom not teach u.

i consider suicide every day

>he actually fell for the manlet memes
Nobody actually cares IRL except people with insecurities

Just accept the cards you were felt and move on

user is that you? Youre cute.
would pound boipussy/10