How do I find the willpower to stick to an 800 cal diet?

How do I find the willpower to stick to an 800 cal diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/
exrx.net/FatLoss/WhyDietsFail.html
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/dieting-disasters
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give me all your money.

Stand in front of the mirror naked everytime you think about eating/eat ur meals

not sure why you'd want to be on an 800 cal diet tbqh senpai.

That doesn't work. I don't like how I look, but I also don't care. I'm depressed so yeah.

Sometimes its hard to fine the willpower for suicide, unless you're a female midget amputee I recommend upping your caloric intake.

How do I conjure the will power to not eat this chocolate bunny I'm trying to reason with myself that I'm a skelly and it's okay but I still know I shouldn't

Exercise and eat clean you lazy fuck

Don't starve yourself just for some stupid fucking abs

its made of pure sugar you big fatty faggot

if you're going to eat it at least cut it up or do it slowly

Imagine living with the shame of eating a whole 4k calories of chocolate shaped like a fucking bunny

if you eat that whole thing in one sitting you are

and I repeat

YOU ARE

and I FUCKING REPEAT

YOU ARE NEVER

REPEATING

YOU ARE NEVER

GOING TO

REPEAT

MAKE IT

you fat disgusting niggerslob

Thanks user I really wanna make it

Don't. Read up on Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet. Even that has you eating at least 250g of protein per day, which is 1000 calories.

How much do you weigh? 'cause I really don't like the sound of that 800 cal diet, you're not "my 600-lb life"-class, are you?

mmmm a diet of brocolli, egg whites and whey protein

sounds great

Im a 5'5" girl and weigh 180 lbs

how fat are you?
you wont loose fat if you dont eat, you'll cannibalize your muscle too.

eat 2,000 a day, lower your carbs and your and increase protein.

do daily cardio and lift.

you don't. there's no practicality behind it, you'll burn a huge amount of muscle and look forever skinnyfat

6 foot tall and around 148-150 pounds what should my diet be like for ottermode gains (low bf nice and and nice arms) I can only really do Bench and Deadlift but I have a couple of dumbells (20 pounds each)

Why on earth would you ever eat less than 1500 calories

Not OP but I've also tried everything. Even keto diet, intermittent fasting, carb cycling, if fit your macros and or I stayed at same weight and gained strength or gained weight!
dafuq shit genetics.

I do cardio 1hr x2 a day and lift 4 days with one rest day in between. It sucks to pour your heart and sweat and blood and nothing changes.

I'm female, 4'11" 115lbs. Wtf. I'm not gonna make it guys!!!

not going to make it?

I can guarantee that you aren't putting enough effort into it. Everyone says that take it seriously, but only the people who progress actually do.

Shorten that cardio into 15-20mins of higher intensity. You should be wanting to collapse halfway through.
Do sets of 8 or 9 per lift, then only take a minute or less between sets. Alternatively, switch between two muscle groups so you're never at rest.

Eat ~1700 calories a day, that'll have you losing at a healthy, sustainable rate. If you do 800 you'll never be able to keep thin plus it's horrible for you

MY tdee is 1680.

Fast all day.

Eat 800 cal meal for dinner.

Rinse and repeat.

Drink a lot more water to keep your stomach feeling full. Fatty

I usually don't eat in the evening:/

800 calorie diet is a bad idea unless you're a 90 pound girl with dysmorphia

try cutting @ 1600 instead so your organs don't fail

not worth it dudeee

according to what?
Your TDEE to stay at your current weight should be between 2000-2200.

if you are going to eat such a shit diet just fast instead and eat normally for x days per week.

So if you are doing a 1000 calorie deficit a day, and your TDEE is 2000, just fast for 3/4 days a week instead.

Brush your teeth when you're hungry

You will not "find" willpower, as with anything you wish to attain you must work for it.

Build up your willpower the same as you would your muscles; by performing progressively more difficult tasks.

Most people have things they should, or should not, do.

Pick 1 thing, a small one such as leaving dishes in the sink, and never do that thing again. Always leave your sink sparkling, ALWAYS.

After 1-2 months that will have become your new routine, you will not even think about how fucking annoying it is to wash the dishes because it is simply something a grown fucking man does.

Then you go to the next thing, maybe you don't talk to your parents as much as you should. Now pick up whatever the fuck kind of reminder you prefer, I like google calendar. Set an event which triggers email, text messages, whatever you need. Once or twice a month, call them and ask how they are doing.

After 2-3 months you get into the habit, and you start enjoying the calls. Not only have you increased in willpower, you suddenly have a better relation with your family.

They in turn can encourage and support.

Maybe you need to take additional smaller steps, but trust me. One day you will be eating at a deficient, thinking back and asking yourself: "Why did I ever think this was difficult?".

Good luck user, I know you can become a better person.

When did dumb fucking cunt women start making threads on here and why is no one berating the bitch? Fucking off yourself you fetid landwhale

Its so easy like just dont eat lmao

Hey guys, I'm calculating my TDEE @ about 1950, so I've been eating at 1500 calories per day. Seems kinda low to me though.

Stats
>5'6 Manlet
>173lbs
>24-27%bf

My life is pretty sedentary, no job, just uni and gym and I pretty much NEET around my apartment the rest of the day. I haven't done much cardio as of late but I did run 3 miles yesterday, I plan on doing this 4-5 times a week from here on out.

>am I calculating my TDEE correctly?
>pic for reference

stfu. nothing wrong with starving yourself now and then.

the ONLY REASON people regain weight is because they eat over tdee after a fast.

Genius

Literally all I ate yesterday was a bowl of Thai curry with coconut rice.

But...why?

I'm 280lbs

I believe in you

>you wont loose fat if you dont eat

Now tell me you are the same dude who also says "It's literally all about calories and calories out".

How the fuck do you not lose fat if you don't eat? Were Auschwitz survivors bulked as fuck because they didn't eat so therefore didn't even lose fat? all good m8?

fat is ENERGY. you body needs ENERGY so it BURNS FAT FOR ENERGY

You don't. You do extended fasting once or twice a week to stay sane and achieve better results.

2k calories is way too much , Dr Nowzaradan says 800-1200 calories depending on height so he is probably around 5'5 thus 800 cal

Do a 48 hour fast once or twice a week.

So what's a healthy deficit? A thousand?

And then fast for a day or two a week?

An online calculator. I'm sedentary and FEMALE

1500 is good. But don't run distance. It causes fat storage and you get more calorie burn out of sprints. Also try HIIT.

Give us your age, lenght and weight please

Ok, thanks m8. I actually planned on doing 400 meter repeats later today so hopefully I'll see some results with my diet discipline.

that is dumb. no need to fast a couple times a week if you are on 1k deficit. Even 1k might be too much depending on your TDEE

500 with a few fasts. There's this irrational fear among fitness communities about losing gains if calorie intake is too low.

Tell me. Did this guy lose his gains?

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

>I'm depressed
> so yeah.
> so
>yeah.
fucking kill yourself you stupid piece of shit
fuck you

Heroin

Ok this isn't bait but still... what he means is that it's better to have a low caloric deficit so you lose mostly fat, if you do a huge deficit you will lose muscle which will lower your tde. Try and stick to a 200-500 calorie deficit. It took you a lifetime to get fat, you won't be slim in 2-3 months unless you want to fuck your self up. Ok I'm out!

Ephedrine and caffeine

Hopefully you don't find it, and instead find the common sense necessary to not engage in a frankly suicidal diet.

If your TDEE is 1680, then just eat less than that, you don't have to cut it in half and end up with a vitamin deficiency. I can fucking guarantee you that Robin Gallant eats way more than 800 cals a day.

Become depressed, stay away from the fridge (=home), don't exercise too much, have a crush on someone.

T. Had one piece of bread, one egg, cup of coffee, 3 pieces of chocolate and 4 pieces of sushi today. I'm not even hungry. I don't like eating and just eat something every now and then to keep me going.

by understanding fast soltions are the worst
real willpower is sticking to a healthy ~500 deficit diet even though you know it will be much less rewarding

>all the bullshittery in this thread
>800 calories is "suicidal"
I'm 5'4 and went from 140lbs to 120lbs by ranging from 600~1200 calories a day. I didn't even have to fucking exercise. I'm trying to get down to 100lbs by eating 500-800 calories a day max, and I'm fine.
Fuck this "if you're not eating AT LEAST 1700 calories a day you're STARVING YOURSELF AND YOU WILL LOSE MUSCLE" meme. It's almost as bad as the "starvation mode" myth. Stop trying to keep people fat. This shit makes me ree.

>HURR IT WORKS FOR ME BRO

''Why low calorie diets fail''
exrx.net/FatLoss/WhyDietsFail.html
''Drastically reducing calories can slow your metabolism and hinder the weight loss process (Leibel, Rosenbaum & Hirsch 1995)
Dieter's body becomes highly efficient at conserving calories and storing them as fat.
Lowered metabolism increases likelihood dieter regains even more weight particularly when old eating habits are resumed.
Often times, more body fat, or weight is gained back due to yo-yo dieting.
Frequent changes of weight increases risk of heart disease and premature death (Brownell & Rodin 1994; Lissner et al. 1991).''

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/dieting-disasters
''In short, drastically low(er) calorie diets are about as useful as an asshole on your elbow.''

>1994
that shit was like 100 years ago. It's as effective as still believing in the bible.

Switch to low carb to reduce the feeling of hunger.

Unless you're very short, you don't need to eat that little. I'm 5'2 and I lose weight eating at 1200.

Starvation mode is a bullshit myth BTW. Low calorie diets don't make you gain weight (that's literally impossible) but they will make you cranky and more likely to binge.

Have your heart broken...

>m-muh metabolism is lowered and my body will hold onto more fat
This is such bullshit. By this logic, the effects of anorexia can not exist because the body "becomes highly efficient at conserving calories and storing them as fat" when you eat too little. Your body can't "conserve" calories that aren't there. If you eat less than your maintenance/surplus amount, you will lose weight. Period.
>Often times, more body fat, or weight is gained back due to yo-yo dieting.
Yo-yo dieting is literally when people do NOT stick to their eating plan. It's not some mysterious disease. It's a problem of willpower.
>''In short, drastically low(er) calorie diets are about as useful as an asshole on your elbow.''
Keep eating way above your caloric means and stay fat forever, faggot.

haha. nice meme friendo

When i was a fatass with literally zero muscles the good ol' auschwitz diet worked for me.
Got from 90kg to 65 in 3 months (173cm manlet).
Most important: Drink enough water + vitamin supps

I forgot this
>particularly when old eating habits are resumed
Nigger, are you stupid? Why would you go back to your old way of eating from when you were fat? These diets fail because people are stupid or don't even stay with them, not because they magically "hinder weight loss" because the body somehow decides eating less than you can run on means it has to make imaginary calories of its own.

>If you eat less than your maintenance/surplus amount, you will lose weight. Period.
Wow, what a fucking revelation. That's not even the point they were trying to make

>It's a problem of willpower.
And if you would read OP's question you'd find that she's struggling with what exactly?

>Keep eating way above your caloric means and stay fat forever, faggot.
That's not even remotely close to anything I've said

>120 lbs
>not worried about losing muscle
you probably need to have muscle to lose it, so yeah

>Yo-yo dieting is literally when people do NOT stick to their eating plan. It's not some mysterious disease. It's a problem of willpower.

It's not a problem of willpower only. There are hormones which regulate our hunger and they're released based on insulin levels and what we eat (not *how much* we eat). This is why high fat, med protein, low carb diet is efficient - by keeping blood sugar levels low, your hormones are in check.

>That's not even the point they were trying to make
Except it literally is. The argument is that "If you eat less, your body will hold onto more fat and save all the calories!". You can't "save" calories that are being burned through your daily life, otherwise whenever people didn't eat a very specific amount of food to the last digit, instead of burning calories for energy, they would shut down and go into a coma just to maintain their fat/body weight (as opposed to using the little there is to keep regular body functions in check, at the expense of their body weight).
>And if you would read OP's question you'd find that she's struggling with what exactly?
"There's absolutely no way to increase your willpower, r-right?"
>That's not even remotely close to anything I've said
You're trying to defend the concept of cutting calories below an ultimately arbitrary, subjective number (1500? 1600? 2000?), and thus supporting people going with a potentially much slower, less effective and at absolute worse, useless, weight loss method (most likely because you yourself wouldn't be able to handle it).

Coincidentally, carb-rich foods are generally higher in calories than high fat/protein ones.

>le genetics

the scale never lies, you're obviously counting calories or wrong or just flat out lying about how much food you consume.

Someone please inform this sack of shit on what the body does when you starve it.

cocaine
shit makes you lose weight trust me

Stop eating high glutamate food and food products. Natural flavors means glutamate. "spices" means glutamate. and there are naturally high glutamate foods, like tomatoes and sunflower seeds. Natural food where you can account for all the ingredients.

>4'11" 115lbs

that is normal weight? I'm 4'11" as well and weigh 103lbs and wear size XS.

That's going to be counterproductive. Your body will think it's starving and go into power save mode and ratchet your metabolism down to get as close to that 800 kcal as possible.

You don't.
That is retarded.