How to achieve this? Am currently the left guy

How to achieve this? Am currently the left guy.

>6'2
>175lbs
>~14%BF

Roid, or eat more and lift for like 3 years

Have you tried lifting weights and eating?

I just want an estimation of his BMI and BF%

If you look like the left forget that shit for now just start eating a lot and lifting

Sure I will eat more, but I want to know what I'm aiming at

12% bf
dunno bmi without height
if he was 6'2 prob 200

2 years of lean bulk and then cut

fuck im like the left too. i just started lifting a month ago. Is it really going to take that many years?

yes, don't worry time flies by so fast
t. already 3 years into lifting

Holy shit. Is it really true that it's easier to achieve right if you're fat rather being an anorexic? I thought it was just a fucking meme.

no if you're fat it's even harder because first you have to lose all the fat in order to gain muscle
that's why there are bulk and cut cycles

>have to lose all that fat to gain muscle
...oh user

I was literally in your shoes a year ago; same height, same weight, not sure if same bf%.

You have to eat tons (3200-3700 cal) while you work a decent routine. I went to basic and ate like a king every meal and gained 10 lbs. over two months. I kept it up for another 7 months and now I'm 206lbs. and am more than halfway to the guy on the right. Just don't give up and maintain your caloric intake. I work out 5-6 times a week, working muscle groups at least twice a week.

what? i've been browsing this board for 4 years now, you think you're going to tell me something that I don't know?
sure he can gain muscle with the fat, but he'll have to eat twice the amount

years sound like a long time when you start but the sooner you realize 3 years is nothing the sooner you'll make some decent gains

nigga u a str8 dumdum

ok

... retard

are you the same fucking retard from yesterday from that playstation thread? seriously fuck off

you quoted two different people there big guy, no I am not, no idea what you're referring to. I lost 100 lbs and gained muscle at the same time, noob gains are just as prominent on a cut, then from there eat at maintenance. not that fucking hard.

Does it really take 3 fucking years to achive something like this without roids??? I am guy to the left... Maybe bit more to the right, since i have been lifting since January...

What's my bf% also I'm 6 foot 148ish pounds. Will I loose this gut after a couple months at the gym? I just wanna obtain ottermode for the beach. Is this achievable with say just bench press+ deadlift or (can't squat and not enough room to OHP) any easy body weight exercises would be nice. Also is there a certian weight that I should shoot for? Like 160-170

post body then faggot

I would really prefer if you would be quiet

I'm sorry that you need people to lie so you can keep your excuse for being fat.

I got that reference

>first you have to lose all the fat in order to gain muscle
>he can gain muscle with the fat, but he'll have to eat twice the amount

Holy shit dude are you for real. This might be the most uneducated poster I've seen so far in 2017

Where did I say that I was fat?
I'm just saying that your knowledge on lifting is nothing compared to mine

jesus christ dude you have no fucking muscle. Get a gym membership if possible and read the fucking sticky.

You shouldnt be thinking of ottermode, you should be thinking of gaining any kind of muscle first. You wont be able to lose the fat on your stomach because there is no muscle underneath it.

You clearly misunderstood me
It's easier for a skelly to get ripped than a fatty because for a fatty he would have to eat enough food to maintain his current body and build muscle
In my first post I forgot to say that he could build muscle, but he couldn't lose fat if he wanted to build muscle

Okay, what kind of diet should I be eating?

given that you think you literally need to be a skelly to build muscle I'd say I doubt that very much

>he couldn't lose fat if he wanted to build muscle

I've lost 12lbs in two months while making visible muscle gains

You should be eating more. You seem pretty new to lifting and I know that counting calories/macros aint for everyone but it seriously helped me when I lost my weight.

The sticky has info on this but the info about macros, mainly protein is very inconsistent, to the point where its hard to figure out if the person giving advice is a protein whey shill or even knows what they are talking about.

Oven cooked chicken breast is great for protein but youll get sick and tired of it if you arent already familiar with spices to make it taste bearable (a quick one is nandos peri peri rub that adds a lot of flavour and easy to apply while being very cheap) but you can ask your parents or any friends into cooking for tips.

Apart from that you need carbs, rice, bread, yada yada all work well, you just need to eat enough of them, if you dont eat enough at your strength you wont gain anything, youll find a few people here who post after "5 months lifting" and still look like literal skellies because they didnt eat nearly enough.

A normal diet of meat, carbs like rice and potatoes and veg like spinach, broccoli, tomatoes etc is easiest to maintain but you need to be eating a lot of it.

Again, check the sticky for tips on finding how much you should be eating calorie wise etc.

Thanks, i eat a lot of chicken usually once a week atleast but I guess I need more what are Some other foods that I can eat for protein and such. Already eat tons of bread and rice as it is so that I have down

See, you say "a lot" of chicken, "tons" of bread but that isnt true, or else you'd have a better physique (if you did any proper training).

An easy way to shatter this illusion is to download an app like Myftinesspal and for a week (without changing anything) input what you eat (EVERYTHING, do not miss anything) and see after a week how many calories you are eating, shockingly you will find you will be eating on average under/at your calorie maintenance for the week.

I know plenty of people like you, its more an issue of realising what you are eating rather than your own fault.

To answer your food question, Tuna is just as good as chicken for protein and turkey products (sausages, steaks, breast etc) are also good.

You can still eat red meats too but they have a much higher fat content compared to chicken and fish so your calories will be "wasted" in a sense.

Thank you user I will defiantly download the app right now. I guess your right about if I was eating then I wouldn't look the way i did. Would you recommend like a protein shake if so how many times a day?

A shake in the morning is usually a decent idea if you dont eat breakfast. Its easier to eat calories over a few meals. Finish out your requirements at lunch and dinner after.

Okay sounds good what would be my bf% and what should I try and shoot for as a goal

What workouts do I do for wider shoulders and wider waist?

No idea on your bf% and aim to add some weight to your lifts. I'd definitely say bulk up some pounds WHILE you lift. I'd guess 20 or 30 lbs. Why cant you squat though?

>a lot of chicken
>usually once a week

Yeah, because moving around while fat makes you kinda swole so when you cut to low bf% you already have a good bit of muscle.

Still plenty of work either way

Bumpan