So is Conor-mode achievable natty? What BF% is this? I reckon around 9-10%

So is Conor-mode achievable natty? What BF% is this? I reckon around 9-10%.

What do you think his lifts are Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOw8OuS80KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The amount of muscle mass he has is probably attainable for people with above average genetics, though most still won't look as good as him just due to his insertions/proportions.

He's doing a less traditional 4 day bro split. You'll have to check his channel out for the specifics.

I've seen a couple training vids. Doesn't he do a Push/Pull, like PPxPPxx? I'm soon stalling on my beginner 3x a week program, probably switching to a PP or PPL.

Actually I'm going to change my statement, that mass is definitely attainable natty. If he got it natty is a whole nother story.

probably natty limit for sure though and not attainable for some 10% genetics.

anyway. how many years does this body take from skinnyfat nerd

He might, I haven't watched his videos in a while. Honest it doesn't matter much which routine he does, he would of ended up looking the same no matter what.

Granted he wasn't doing just doing SS.

If you start of lean and do a really slow bulk I've seen people get similar results in like 3 years honestly.

i still do 3 day body routine after a year. not sure if that the best to go about it.

I'd recommend doing at least 4-5 desu. Once you're past the starting point you really oughta be working more on isolations.

OP here. This is how I wanna get to conor mode in a few years:

Do pic related, on a bulk. Make sure to sleep like an absolute madman 9-10 hours a night. Reason for choosing pic related over SS/SL is the increased work load on upper body. Conor isn't famous for his legs

You will probably stall around 1/2/3/4 plates or a bit over that, for the big 4 lifts. Then I'd do a cut to 8-10 BF%.

After that I'd do a lean bulk on a PPL routine.
"KS98's Push-Pull-Legs" looks good, google it.

After this I'm not sure what to do lel but I'll get there with time.

I'm still in beginner territory but I've learned a lot and made good gains past few months.

>beginner program
>do it for a few years

does not compute

I meant beginner program until I stall, sorry if it was unclear

connor murphy is on steroids

What worries me is that there are people who will follow this advice

He's been lifting since he was like 16, and even then he looked good.
He has godtier genes and worked out for years, he could very well be natty.

doing a minimalist cookie cutter program is not gonna get u a 10/10 fitness model physique u retard. dont believe me, run it for years on end and see what happens. linear progression does not work for intermediates

lol no
~8%
2/3/4/5 ish

>natty
>you can see from his jewtube progress where he started using

marvin eder was one the strongest if not THE strongest BB ever. he was also natty. connor lifts look like someone who just started lifting compared to his, yet he looks much better and more defined.

connor is not natty. look his older youtube videos and you will see a point where he started gaining some serious mass. for someone who is "natty", gaining that much mass and changing your physique so radically after lifting for so long is impossible.

what's next, seid is natty?

>3years
>honestly

How come you don't look half of what Conor does? Oh, because this and that....? Or you haven't been lifting for 3 years?

lol. no this isn't one of those "ive been lifting for 3 years and dont look like that so he cant either!" but Conor's physique is ridiculous. It's better than Zyzz and we all know much much he abused roids.

This is maybe a lifetime natural physique for someone with incredible genetics.

Even though natural gains slow down a lot I'd say 8-10 years with religious training and nutrition and this could be naturally achieved.

Im sorry but no one should be stupid enough to think you can literally go from zero to this in 3 years jesus christ the delusion.

>what's next, seid is natty?
youtube.com/watch?v=hOw8OuS80KU

Omg fuck off you troll
Please noobs dont believe this crap