What do you think is a maximum age gap between a man and a woman should be? 5 years? 7 years? 10?

What do you think is a maximum age gap between a man and a woman should be? 5 years? 7 years? 10?

รท2+7

If she's over 18 it's fine. Age gaps don't really matter.

One of the most dedicated and happy couples I ever knew had a 20 year gap in age.

>If she's over 18 it's fine. Age gaps don't really matter.

This.

That seems to work pretty well actually.

I'm 30 so be a 22 year old. I'm just worried that we would be too different I grew up watching dragon ball z, kids that age would of been into harry potter.

this

very few women under 30 are capable of maintaining a long relationship, let alone someone under 20. girls under 20 are the spawn of satan

I'm 20 and I watched dbz AND harry potter.

my father is 12 years older than my mother

they got divorced and his gf is like 25 years younger

this is unironically fine

Used to work with a chick who said she started dating 50 year old men when she was 16. She was a petite little bookworm tea drinker who had no problems with anyone, so i go with that.

Sounds like you're a bad judge of character and don't pick your women, but rather you take what you can get or they pick you.

Good women are out there, and if they're virgins they are likely to be younger.

If you're a man pursuing a serious monogamous relationship and want to raise a good family, then that is literally the best option. It's apparent that a woman without baggage is superior in all areas, especially if you know how to mold one.

Guys that say they don't want an immature women are a red flag unto themselves

16-22
18-35
25-50
40-122

If you're within these brackets IMO it's good.

sadly i can't go after 13 year olds. finding a virgin under 20 is like winning the lottery

and who are you to determine the age limit of a loved one?

It is nothing a man made rule, a man and woman should be free to marry whom ever they desire, over or under the age of law, for it is nothing but heresy to illegalize what god made legal.

My friend found one on Tinder (18). He took her virginity on the first date and they're probably going to get married

>18y/o on tinder who let a guy fuck on the first date
>virgin

>tinder
>18 yo
>virgin
>had sex on first date

>tfw ex gf dated a 23 year old when she was 16 and lost her virginity to a 17 year old at age 14
was never comfortable with it

My friend is more charismatic than most people. What can I say?

>>tfw ex gf dated a 23 year old when she was 16 and lost her virginity to a 17 year old at age 14
thats hot af ngl

Girls have this weird thing in their head and they all seem to have a thing for older boys. No matter the age this rule always seems to apply, I'm not saying you can't get older girls but they all seem to want older boys. Maybe cause they think they're more responsible/experienced or maybe cause they have more money idk

It's not weird. Older men have proven success, money, wisdom,etc.

Your friend is just a liar or a fool.

Women want men who remind them of their fathers.

?

She has minor anxiety issues and had bulimia as a teen.

My friend is not a liar. He would have no motive to brag about stuff that never happened. There's no inclination in him where he'd have to puff himself up with falsehoods about a chick from tinder.

He has a 9/10 face and a fit body. 4% neanderthal, high test, etc.

Sure thing.

31 here almost 32. Want to save up some money so I can get a young cutie to make a huge family with when I'm around 35 or so. I'll take an 18 year old if she's mature enough. If I go for someone in my age range, she might get out one kid max, and there's no telling how many partners she's been with. People lose loyalty points the more sexual partners they have. Go with someone younger and you have a much higher chance of finding someone pure. Anyway, if she is 18, that will give us a few years to decide if we work well together, and by 22 or so we can start making our family together and have plenty of kids in time. If I get a 30 year old, there's no way it would work. That's the good thing about being a guy. Age matters less, while girls are on the clock. They are pretty much expired 30+ for anyone who wants a pure wife or a family. Since men will be the supporters in a traditional family, it makes sense that they would be older, more experienced with worldly things and with a stable income and savings.

It's fairly normal till 10 years. Above it starts to become a bit weird. And over 20 something is really off about it. Let's just say if she could be your daughter that's weird.

Your Age/2 + 7

why does this matter. Gf is for fucking, not for talking about your favorite shows. Not gonna make it.

That was my ex but she was 18
5'3

/thread

Wanting a family... Brainwashed by/pol/ .

So let's see... I'm 30 and the age of consent in this country is 16 so like 14 years?

Why is it weird? Because your parents say it is?

20 here also. Also watched DBZ. Even had the DBZ trading cards :)

cliche

>People lose loyalty points the more sexual partners they have.
I must be in loyalty debt then.

I'm 20 y/o. Got out of a relationship with a 27 y/o kindergarten teacher. She was hot and fit crossfitter. She also gave me the clap. Feels bad guys :'(

Society doesn't do it and that guy is obviously beta. No chance for him to ever do something that isn't the norm.

Yeah goy, only racists reproduce.

He sounds great.
You ever think about sucking your friend's dick?

Well I hope it works for you, flipping this coin with 50% chance of it working out and have a happy or unhappy marriage and 50% chance of your girl screwing your life over some minor fuck up. And the weird thing is that even she'sthe one to fuck up you'll be the one to get fucked.

Nah not really. You're more than welcome to try.

I'm kind of jealous because she's the only funny female I've met. Not the Cartman stereotype. A lot of luck went into that match-up.

Because all of your ancestors reproduced through conditions that were significantly less adverse? One with a will as weak as yours SHOULD be a genetic dead end. I hope you find the happiness you seek in MGTOW :)

Magical number is half your age and add seven.
(For guys) (probably similar for femanons)
34 yr
17+7
24 yr
>she's twenty four!

Or 16 yr
8+7
15 yr
>have fun in big boy jail you child rapist!

Oh, I see what you really want.
You should find a way where the three of you get drunk together, but not out somewhere do it at one of you guys place. Then start by jokingly suggesting a threesome at first. It just might work. Good luck!

Mental age/ mental age= 1

It's just a social norm. Like not wearing borat bikini in public. No one forbids it though. So you do you, you narcissistic faggot.

We saved each other's ass in Iraq. That's why I'm sure he has no reason to bullshit me.

That's amazing. I appreciate your service, but let's stick to the point.

Since you both saved each other he may feel the same way about you. That's really good. You may be able to get this to be more than a drunk threesome and be able to built a great threeway relationship.

I believe in you. You can do this.

Youre the one that determines what weird or not eh?

yes, get of your knees, my friend. There's no need for that.

my trap sensors start buzzing when i look at this pic

get off my board pedo

>maximum age gap
We should be discussing a minimum age gap. The best relationships are older male/younger female. You ever see those little old couples where who have been together for 50+ years? The husband is always 5 years+ older than the wife is.

This is also a pretty good rule of thumb.

I had a 19yo girlfriend when I was 38, I was also fucking a few other girls around that age at the time. The youngest girl I see now is 21 and I'm 41.

Obviously I don't see any issues, if you can relate to someone and you both get what you want from the relationship then go for it.

>caring about others` opinions

Why is majority of lifters are such cucks?

What's a 41 year old man doing on a fitness Chinese cartoon imageboard?

You may be 41 bit you are likely a virgin

>if you can relate to someone and you both get what you want from the relationship then go for it.
did you just admit that you relate to multiple 19yo females?

are you a fucking brainlet?

Do yourself a favor and stay away from 24 or older women.

RULE:

don't date under ((your age)/2 + 7)
don't date over (((your age)-7)*2)

only applies to over 18

I think I miss when Veeky Forums was fitness related

I knew a 25 years old virgin. She was a complete cubt and her heads were the worst.

I was banging an 18 year old for a bit last year, when I was 22. She kept bringing up the age difference, though not in a negative way. It was like she had some trouble understanding you don't just have to date people in your year at school. Shit like "You were about to start school when I was born". And yet she was still obviously attracted to me. Initially, at least, but that's another story. It probably helped that unlike all the fuckboys in her year I actually had some muscle and facial hair to speak of. She also had mad daddy issues too though so I dunno.

yeah man, I'm 5 ft 5" and don't want to kill myself

My dad is 22 years older than my mom, not even kidding. I'm 23 and my dad 75, his oldest son (not with my mum) is 41

I am polygamous, not a fag. If you can put up with a single woman for the rest of your life, more power to you. It's a respectable thing to do. It isn't human nature, but it's respectable.

lets say im 30

>minimum
>maximum

I think you mean multiply by 2

there is no maximum as long as they are both of age. they are consenting adults and they are both getting what they want out of each other. fair deal.

Similar story, except my dad was 70 by my 15th birthday

how about you talk about fitness you stupid fuckin cunt

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Half your age plus 7 years
So 30 / 2 is 15, plus 7 is 22
So if ur 30 they can be 22 min
If you're 18 then half is 9, plus 7 is 16
If you're 50 then 25+ 7 is 32 and 50 with 32 isn't super bad

Actually, if you marry a virgin the chance of divorce is about 7%.

If she's slept with one other guy it jumps to about a 46% chance of divorce.

I'm not flipping a coin, m8.

You don't know where to look.

Mom & Dad are 10 years apart.
Aunt & Uncle are 14.

The older you get the less difference it makes.

Need a source on those numbers

16 to 22 JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

there is a perfect forumla for this called "half your age +7"

im 22, half my age is 11 +7 =18, thats the limit, try it out.

>hivemind

*if she's over 12 then it's fine

Fixed

I'm 30 so I'd say 20

I think once you hit 21 though the lower limit should reset to 21. I don't want to be old enough to drink and have to worry about getting arrested for serving alcohol to a minor. At 20 right now 18 is a fine limit since there's nothing to worry about there.

>tfw I'm practically engaged with a 15 year old girl
>tfw still have at least 3 years of sleeping around

This is a rare feel.

im 23 and my wife is 32

How did you get a mommy gf? I want one badly. The sex must be amazing due to the age difference.

where to look

please advise

Ideally I'd want to get married in my late 20s, so lets say 27 to a 19/20 year old girl. Id have to hijack her when she's 15/16 though and groom her into valuing chastity, loyalty, family and traditionalism. At that age she will have a low body count of sexual partners, or better yet be a virgin.

>engaged with a 15 year old
How user

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Don't get me wrong, that's good FWB Material, and in the unlikely event she was a virgin and you have been in a relationship for since you were younger I wouldn't see a problem.
All of the guys I know that married women much older married a woman that could not make a relationship work. They married a woman that needed a man naive enough to desire her despite her baggage. They married a woman that would be with a man that didn't know she was settling.

All of the husbands turned into alcoholics that hate their home life and wife.
My sample size is 5 people. Hopefully y'all are happy. How long have you been together (married + dating)

Not that user, but my ex was 28 when I was 23. They take care of you so well, it's great.
>made me coffee in the morning
>bought me raybans
>massaged my head till I fell asleep
>gave amazing blowjobs consistently
>made sure I had my fiber in the morning and didn't go to bed hungry at night

she was Filipino though, idk if that had anything to do with it.

I wonder why the sex is better in an age gap relationship?

Church. On universities, find a Bible study group.

100% serious.

Anything outside of that and your chances go way down, and you basically account for the 10% of divorces from marriage that happen despite a virginal bride

agree wit first half.
im doing well.
agreed on no kids.
we game a lot, both into fitness and martial arts, travelling, i supply here with half-BBC genetics, and she has half latina genetics.
i think of myself as somebody who isnt made for relationships but she loves me so much that its cool. she deals wit more shit from me than i do from her.
together for 3 years so far.

she is a sex fiend. i literally cant keep up son i need to gnet on test soon and fuck the horn out of her

Bump for this.

Well, that honestly doesn't sound too bad.

I also know plenty of people that got their shit together and are happy.

Good on you, user.

thanks

I've heard this enough times that I should probably get off my ass and do it