Deadlifting or squatting in long pants

>deadlifting or squatting in long pants
This is fucking impossible to be comfortable. Unless you wear some very thin material or compression pants it always pulls the pants from my ass or shows my ankles
>33 waist 6'2 height

Thus i bought some long football socks to protect my shins from getting scraped. And dont get me wrong im not sensitive flower, but scraping my shin left me with pic related.

Not going to wear compression pants because my dick shows slightly even through shorts, and im not a gym slut.

Thoughts? What do you wear when you diddlydoo

i wear track pants for deads, works fine and doesn't fuck my shins up

>not pouring alcohol on your scrapes after a deadlift session
Not gonna make it m8

i literally did that 2 days ago after pr because my shins were scrapped from ankles to thighs
i was afraid of getting aids all over my legs
pic related what i carry in my gym bag
>do high bar squats
>have pimples on upper traps next day

idk if thats sweat of people or they are leaving their disgusting shit on bars

with that being said.
my left hand hurts from gripping bar and even removing calluses with that sandpaper thing doesnt help alot anymore.

Good thing my forearm gains are appearing and i can dl double overhand 160kg ~

just wear long socks or long pants to deadlift you mong

>it always pulls the pants from my ass or shows my ankles

never had any of these problems tbhlad. maybe try a different pair of trackie bottoms.

i squat and dl in giant sweatpants, feels good man.

Also, i think men's calves are indecent, you must respect the sisters in the gym.

yeah i did that today
worked fine, i probably look like retard but who cares. Only little bit of scratching on inner sides of knees (i dl mostly sumo)
so thats much better.

its because i have to wear m size, and those most of times have shorter leg length

Best case scenario was with adidas sweatpants, but those are rather loose in waist even if i tie the rope thing.

Have you ever considered not dragging the bar along your legs like a retard and actually doing the lift properly?

have a (You)

sounds like you little bitches all have shitty form

i contracted AIDS from scraping the bar on my fucking shin. can't believe they let those pozzed fucks in the gym

hope just joking

otherwise im very sorry for you friend

how do you go from this...

...to this

Jesus Christ just stop being a pussy, you haven't even drawn blood.

I wear cheap skinny joggers because that's the first thing I saw when I walked in to Primark for gym shit.

>bitching about pimples and hands hurting and calluses
Never gonna make it m8

Seriously did you think you could lift heavy weights several times a week without any pain or skin damage? You are pushing your body's limits repeatedly and intentionally; of course it's gonna leave some marks and cause some pain. If that bothers you, either grow a pair, or just fucking quit.

Adidas makes baggy as fuck sweats. I use them exclusively for deadlifts and lazy sundays.

This is the future of male fashion

Daisy dukes and thigh highs.

theres difference between having a pimple or two and having entire BLOOM of them next to eachother after one training.

the op pic was already healed up mostly, its like week old.

And no im not bitching about calluses, dont give a shit about rough hands, but on my left hand skin opened to bloody mess due to how dry my skin is, and now it has hard time healing when you do deadlift variation every day.
But i do it anyway

deny urself my man

i wear trackies and never have those issues soz op