Minimum Cardio

What's the minimum amount of cardio I should do weekly to get its health benefits?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/379645/Manu-Tuilagi-shaping-up-to-win-weighting-game-against-Mathieu-Bastereaud
youtube.com/watch?v=zfQxTr1yeTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that no one will ever be able to gain mass and strength like pic related can

He's 6' and ~250lbs, which is good but not totally beyond everyone here. A few can reach that natty with a little dedication over a long enough time. I'm sure some of the heavier/longer term roiders are up around there too.

Walk 2 miles a day.

But you should really be weightlifting. Adding power to your leg muscles does more for endurance and speed than a treadmill.

The only cardiovascular gym exercise I'd endorse would be jump rope. It's an amazingly intense and complete workout.

Cool, leg day just got a whole lot more focus

walk a few hours a week

Speak for yourself

why ?

Missing the part out where he's only allowed to gym once a week along with ridiculous amounts of cardio lol

Let me rephrase, no one on this board will be able to gain mass and strength as quickly as he can

why ? any source ?

2 times of 45-60minutes easy running should be enough, if you don't have any goals in mind. Otherwise it's probably 1 day intervals, 1 day long distance and 1-2 easy runs.

express.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/379645/Manu-Tuilagi-shaping-up-to-win-weighting-game-against-Mathieu-Bastereaud

“We once pulled him out of a game against Scotland because we worried about what he would do to other 16 and 17-year-olds. We’d never had that before and we’ve never had it since.”

“He only does one weights session a week. Any more than that and he would just become too big,” said Leicester director of rugby Richard Cockerill.

I dont know I currently do 10 minutes on the rowing machine after my SS workouts. So far it hasnt affected my strength gains but yeah whatever feels normal

Literal propaganda

“He was clearly significantly stronger than anyone we’ve ever had, or are likely to have in the future. He was as strong as any of the first-team forwards when he was 17.'

>he is the only Polynesian in the whole wide world.

Thank god he plays sport, or he'd be a huge fat fob.

ok mate, ok

Cardio doesn't hurt. But yeah that's pretty crazy for once a week.

looking at the size of him at 18 I sincerely doubt that

Pro Rugby players go to the gym most days though

And his one weight session a week won't be mass focused either, it will be for strength and endurance

Not when they're manu tuilagi and have to be light and mobile enough to play as an international level centre

Why have you got such a hard on for this darkie?

because I want him to crush me between his bear thighs

It's like in my animes. The guy on the left is so far out of Mani's power level that just being in his presence makes it impossible to stand.

Could he be stronger even than Uchiha Madara?

youtube.com/watch?v=zfQxTr1yeTM

yes

That's pretty cool.

I've heard a relative of mine was like this at the semi pro level. Which is less impressive by a long way but still cool.

If your relative was like this then fair play to him, impressive stuff

>ITT: lazy fucks thinking walking will improve cardiovascular markers

The first thing you should do is get to a low bf%. Visceral fat in the gut causes a feedback loop with the kidneys that raises blood pressure, causes vasoconstriction, and raises heart rate. If you're over 12%, lose weight you fat fuck.

Second, HIIT will actually improve and REVERSE arterial clogging. Think of HIIT like a pressure washer for your heart. LISS is like taking a low powered hose to mildew build up. It may help you lose fat, but it won't clean out clogging.

Finally, stop thinking of cardio in terms of "minimums". You're already trying to avoid it. Do you want to be healthy? Have you ever been sick and in a hospital with your life in the balance? It's not fun. Do HIIT 3x a week, with a LISS cool down and maybe go for a hike or a jog on an off day. Do full body on alternating days with HIIT. Your heart markers will drastically improve, you'll feel great, and you'll be better at sex.

Or you can keep just being a faggot and doing the minimum. Have fun getting winded on those stairs

true

THANKS YOUNG BASED user

Didn't think I'd get a good answer past all the Samoan dick sucking.

Full body on same day as HIIT, or ABAB alternating?

but savea is the best back currently playing

who is this nobody?

>Second, HIIT will actually improve and REVERSE arterial clogging.

I want to believe you but I don't. I haven't seen any evidence of this in research

I alternate, but the important thing is that you just do it.

Well he's not because he isn't even first choice for his club team lol

That's not Beauden Barrett

high intensity cardio is just as good for gains as it is lifting you faggot

Depends on damage done. Are you 55 with massive scarring? You can't reverse it significantly.

Are you young with precursor soft clogging? You can reverse it and prevent scarring.

Lol riiight

about a hour of cardio a few times a week is all you need for the health benefits and general stamina / circulatory gains.

Stairmaster, friend. I burned 400 cals in 30 minutes and it's hard
Also scoobie recommends 20-40 min per day and his word is bond

This. Sauce or gtfo.

the guy behind him did tho

True but Tuilagi is still much bigger than him