Your life is only chemicals

Your life is only chemicals.

The production, the spreading, and maintaining pleasurable chemical balances.

That is literally all you are, all your life amounts to.

A play of chemicals.

Life changing stuff, OP.

>A monk told Joshu: “I have just entered the monastery. Please teach me.”
>Joshu asked: “Have you eaten your rice porridge?”
>The monk replied: “I have eaten.”
>Joshu said: “Then you had better wash your bowl.”
>At that moment the monk was enlightened.

Hypocrite that you are, for you trust the chemicals in your brain
to tell you they are chemicals.
All knowledge is ultimately based on what which you cannot prove.
So will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

omg that so deep!

No shit faggot, and chemicals are just a whole bunch of retarded balls with smaller balls that wiz around it

Doesn't make you any less of a faggot tho

nope my life is a joke

This is like people who find out how a magic trick works then stop enjoying watching magic because, instead of enjoying the show and craft, they're focused on how they're being deceived.

Or someone who learns elements of music theory then gets disappointed when music doesn't innovate with harmony or structure or starts thinking it's just a formula.

Looking behind the curtain to see how things work doesn't ruin things, it can give you a deeper appreciation; unless, of course, you're a giant fag like OP.

Fine

You are the electron charges between chemicals, for you don't even experience the chemicals yourself

We are metaphysical beings, or no beings at all.

you suck for believing your brain op, faggot that you are you rely on your brain to simplify things, yet he is the one who got you into this mess.

What does this mean?
Enlightenment is cleaning dishes?

fuck man, im 14 and that just blew my mind, like wtf man are you Einstein?

Or, enlightenment is cleaning your own dishes?

its a zen teaching about living in the now.

He's tryng to teach the monk to give himself up the flow of suffering and tediousness that life comprises.

its a zen koan having nothing to do with living in the present moment, he got enlightened because he linked how your mind is bowl and you have to gradually with discipline cleanse layers of stuff from it until it becomes clean.
zen is all about sudden realisation teen meme. it is good if you have a teacher who can present you with mind meditation object suited for your practice. don't go into zen if you are not prepared to travel

What do you rely on?
Neither an understanding of self nor understanding of the universe around you?

Are you moved only by basal impulses?

No, user. It is YOU who sucks.

I rely on my brain for mundane stuff
I rely on perceiving moment to moment sensations for understanding no self / true self (depends how you view it)

understanding the universe around you is an oxymoron. there is no "oneness" or higher base of conciousness where we are all the same. the hierarchy in body-mind practices is more than firmly set in stone same as gym is. the more practice and right determination with right understanding you put in, better your understanding gets.

as much as you would like to believe you can think your way through it, you really cannot.

The sauce on the meat looks like two long canine teeth or claws

So life is just the balance of chemicals and electron charges then, with comfortable living being a state defined by thousands of years of ancestry.

A play of chemicals, everything else is a spook.

fortunately those chemicals result in me forgetting about that fact 99.9% of the time.

your brain is he most important organ in your body, according to your brain ;)

you have determination, you lack wisdom.

your just stardust and chemical reactions.

That may be true according to YOUR brain.

I know my whole body is my brain, and what's commonly known as the brain is just the brains nucleus.

The chemicals in my body have told me the chemicals are the only thing that exists. I have no evidence to dispute that, nor do you.

You have determination, you lack intelligence.

>don't go into zen if you are not prepared to travel

Dyel that you are you cannot comprehend what leaving humanity behind is really all about

idk man, I know I don't know what is right but I know what isn't right. you got it figured out, you are your brain apparently, so can you control your chemicals?
are you you the controlable you or do you still have to deal with choice and consequences? The correct answer in the disney meme "fight or persih like a dog" is perish like a dog annon.

I lack inteligence, but I'd rather rely on wisdom.

I am neither my body or my mind yet I am both. Maybe you should put down that book and start experiencing things at sensate levels. You talk as you percieve those chemicals as they are, yet you talk about being the brain, that's just funny from my experience. If I'm wrong I'll learn, if you are wrong what will you do?

>babby's first nihlist thoughts

XD well maybe you live somewhere where Zen temples are abundant, but the lst thing I would want is getting koans from someone looking like autistic annon with katana and that is mostly what you get in western zen places.

but yeah, that did sound pretentious :D

but I know that OP

[spoiler]I just want the chemicals to feel good.

Yes, I can control my chemicals to the degree that my current setup of chemicals allows me to do.

If you are not your brain nor body, are you just a mind? If so, is your body mine, but your mind your own? Can I claim your arms and use them as paperweights, since they are not yours?

You cannot ever experience a thing beyond sensate levels.

If I'm wrong, I shall soon become right.

>cannot experience things beyond sensate levels

oh well...
as to arms question, I am not sure that under 18 should be on fit.
I am not my mind. that would be silly since i experience different emotions trough the day.

see this is why new age shit is hinderance to people who love to think about thinking, you say you experience chemicals in your body, yet you say you cannot experience a thing beyond sensate levels. That is how I know I am talking to someone who just believes you need to think about this and you are good. Let me guess you also hypotheticaly can go to the gym, but whats the point?

i refuse to believe someone typed this thinking it was deep or some shit

Maybe stop guessing. The irony of your frustration is cute.

What are you confused about, if you ask nicely instead of acting like a pompous knowitall, I may help.

You bag of shitty chemicals ;)

If I wanted a joke id ask for ur 1rm m8

This is a really dumb perspective OP, let me demonstrate:

Plague philosophy
>Your life is only miasma.

Humorism
>Your life is only humors.

Theology
>Your life is only divine inspiration and demonic possession

Et cetera.

There has always been some explanation, or theory, of how reality is structured at some fundamental level. Pointing out that 'hey, all our lives arise from a fundamental level' is basically meaningless. It's the type of philosophy only fairly dull adolescent girls find impressive.

yeah I'm the one frustrated yet you delete posts. later faggot.

Reddit is calling you

Do you suggest the best theory/philosophy is no theory/philosophy? No attempt should be made to understand the world as a means of efficiency?

>he doesnt believe in the soul

>he cannot prove the soul

That's like your theory man

It's kind of a shitty theory t.b.h.

Atomism has been considered trash philosophy for at least 1500 years

ok cool. doesn't detract from any of the consequences of these chemical reactions does it? knowing theyre chemical doesn't change any aspect of life

Name a better one. That's right, you can't. There's no spooking me, atomboy.

It changes it as much as you want it to. The denialists among you, eg (You), will say it has no meaning.

>not a platonic realist

You wanna know how I know you've done any serious math, doodlefag?

Just live your fucking life OP and stop overthinking these things.

*never