/chad/ general

You’re not a Chad, I’m not a Chad, but we can improve ourselves using the Chad archetype.

Let's talk about it and figure out how we can improve our lives.

I posit the positive characteristics of Chadmode are:
>Aesthetic Physique
>Charisma
>Handsomeness
>Perceived Success

Aesthetic Physique
Read the sticky; but, we can also discuss routines here.

What if your problem is consistency? How do you get out of the start/stop failure cycle?

Read this:
>No Sweat by Segar

Watch this (regardless of goals, it’s helpful):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWV7fhqk4Gf1E4kwXrMIzZY5KaLuCY5KB

Charisma Reading List
>How to Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie
>No More Mister Nice Guy by Glover
>Gorilla Mindset by Cernovich
>The Like Switch by Schafer

Charisma Activity List
>Go out and actually talk to people, you mong.
>Make a point of talking to at least 1 new person every day
>Watch the body language and dialogue of more charismatic & outgoing people

Handsomeness
>Take care of your health and hygiene.
>Learn to dress a little better for your body type and style, but ignore Veeky Forums.
>Get a haircut suited for your face shape. hairfinder.com/hairstyling/face-shapes-hairstyles-men.gif
>Do jawline exercises like these: youtu.be/BvWzyrQASZk
>Do neck exercises like wrestler bridges or see post #6 from killermike here:
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7066131

Neck exercises are better for men since they help to make faces look more masculine.

Perceived Success
>Make clearly defined, time-bound goals for yourself and pursue them.
>Fake it until you make it, but keep working on making it.
>Quality over quantity: two nice outfits will serve you better for longer than several lousy ones, for example.

What else you got, Veeky Forums? How can we better into Chadmode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disregard everything posted.
Become stoic and make fuck you money.
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

that pic gives creepy vibes, i think its cos theyre so similar looking

>chad
>driving automatic

pick only one

That sounds like an awesome life, m8...

Uggo cope kek

>Read the sticky; but, we can also discuss routines here.
Was wondering what's the best routine to achieve that aesthetic look. I've been going to the gym for a couple of years and tried a bunch of routines that made poor results. Thanks user.

What are your lifts like son? You can't effectively bodybuild until you have a strong foundation.

Money buys freedom you poorshits.

For a beginner, poor results almost always means insufficient nutrition or sleep, or both.

What are you stats?

Chad reporting in.

Even as a young Chad I didn't realize my full potential until I figured this simple thing out.

I always used to go to extremes with everything I did. I really started finding success in all aspects of life when I realized it's all about setting REALISTIC goals and seeing them through using progressive overload. What do I mean by this?

If you never read, you can't just one day try to read a whole book. Instead tell yourself you're going to read 2 pages a day, then through the power of progressive overload read 5 pages a day the next week, 6 pages the next week. And before you know it you'll be a /lit fag.

This is true with everything, Addicted to videogames? Delete one every week, and slowly reduce it until it's no longer controlling your life.

Cant sit down and study? No you dont have ADD or are incapable of studying, sit down once a day and review for 30 minutes and slowly build it up.

The problem with these threads is that people read them and instantly want to become a whole other person, when in reality it takes time desu.

If a skelly walked into the gym for the first time would you start them off with a 2 plate squat (lel), no because they have to build up to it.

So in conclusion, the answer to becoming a /Chad/ user is finding an area in your life that you want to improve and taking baby steps to get there, there's no magic pill to get there.

You can do it user I believe in you!

>he drives an automatic

Alright boys can anyone give me advice
Will go to a bar alone this week to meet new people and find a girl too. Going solo, first time ever in a bar, and I don't drink either just gonna order ginger ale or club soda. What's some stuff I should know?

Alternatively can you tell me how to get gf at uni? Nothing serious desu. Also where do I approach girls at uni?

I've approached a couple girls at uni and got a number and made a ballsy approach in a library when I caught a qt staring and decided fuck it and approached her by grabbing a chair next to her but she had a bf. I'm not autismo but need some time to get in the groove anywhere

You sure you not autismo? Don't mean this as an insult, rather as a call to self awareness which everyone needs to better themselves.
Anyway, if you're not used to chatting people up, a bar will be 10x more difficult on your own. In your place I'd join some sort of club or class (yoga or whatever) which unis tend to be full of, and just talk to people there.

>automatic transmission
>chad

First of all, good on you for not drinking user, don't give in to the drinking meme it will do nothing but hurt your chances of getting laid.

Second of all, practice, practice, practice. The biggest mistake guys make when going to a bar is finding the 9/10 qt right away, then sweating over what to talk to her about, building it up in their head and then they dont even manage to talk to her because they pussy out. Just go and talk to as many girls as you can, just practice talking and slowly you'll get the flow going. Once you realize that you're talking to them as people vs trying to get into their pants, you'll be less nervous, smoother, and have a better chance at picking up at the end of the night.

That's great advice.
Dont go overboard, would be like a DYEL stepping into a gym and trying to squat 200kg.

Also for social gains : Play a team sport.

What about those who know how to reach the Chad dimension but ultimatedly realized it's all bullshit in the end.
I have this thing where everyone underestimates me. I'm used to being regarded as a weirdo, or an asshole. I also used to be really big. Athletic mode, aesthetic as fuck (although legs were lacking, gotta admit). Chick who blew me off and constantly laughed at my back started mirin hard, but what should've done? Fuck her. But I didn't. Maybe I was too emotionally invested at that point. It hurt me to realize most of my life and friends was fake.
Partied hard, fucked qts, was sort of alpha, people started asking for my opinion. Bitch still orbiting me, to the point where she would degrade herself with assholes who treated me like shit just to see my reaction, while I was taking better looking girls to my house to fuck.
Momentary distractions which didn't satiate me and I even started to regret. Being a Chad means finding joy in doing the same inane hedonistic bullshit over and over.

actual sensible advice. I approve. You cant force significant changes overnight when you fucked up for 2 decades

Another thing is, I'm fairly you can't really expect to change the way you are hardwired. I am fairy sucsessfull earning decent amount of money with a pussymagnet degree. Decent, average looks.

I will never be chad. Not because of the looks, but because of autismo mentality. I've been an introvert nerd all my life and it shows. In a group of close friends it's a non issue, but meeting new people is a chore.

Plus if you refuse to lower your high as fuck standards at the same time forget abou rolling in pussy. Sorry but part of chadness (mainly natural charisma) is simply not a learnable ability.

Manuals are fucking annoying. You can't zone out or talk to stacy on the phone with stacy when you have to keep shifting gears. I learned on a manual and it was fun at first, having all that control, but at the end of the day I love driving an automatic much much more.

Yep. Looks good from the outside but
>Being a Chad means finding joy in doing the same inane hedonistic bullshit over and over

is exactly right. Shit gets old.

Do this instead.

Motherfucker doesn't know traffic.
I mean real 3 hours to drive less than 1km traffic. I would literally kill myself if I had to drive manual in my city.

Yeah I'm sure man I'm not autismo. At uni I chat up people sitting besides me say hi talk about the subject or what's going on and make friends. Really clicked with a guy and same in another class helped out a couple people in my group got close with them talking was easy.
As for uni club I've joined the engineering club which is kinda like a frat here and the rockclimbing where I meet people each week so it's good. Also joined the gym and since I'll get regular I'll make friends with regulars there. Thanks man and how do I approach? I usually just say hi I'm user and shake hand. For my first night picking up isn't a goal just talking to girls is

B-but... I do have ADD Chad. And studying is only slightly hard.

I disagree user, this can be the problem with /fit and internet cultures in general. Even though any rational person knows that the majority of the material here is just memes and shitposting, after a significant amount of time you start to subconsciously believe some of it.

You just admitted that you're good in groups of close friends? That shows that you are charismatic and have the ability to be comfortable socially.

For some reason we've convinced ourselves that certain abilities can't be taught or improved upon.

Lets look at another ability, Creativity, If I give you a musical instrument or a paint brush, and tell you to practice, practice, practice, you'll eventually get to a respectable level and be able to create works on your own.

I agree that some individuals are naturally gifted, and although you'll never reach their levels, it doesn't mean that you can't improve.

Next time you go out for whatever reason, and have to interact (Cashier, waiter, mechanic, etc) take an extra step, and ask them how their day is going or make sometime of additional small talk.

While you may come across as awkward at first, slowly you'll get more comfortable with small talk, and become more charismatic. Just get used to talking up people wherever you go.

Lastly, the biggest difference between Chads and non-Chads is the mentality that you can't improve yourself, because you were dealt a wrong hand or what not. Everyone has the power to improve desu, its when you give up that, that you give up being a chad.

>Tfw someone says you're living life on easy mode, because you're a Chad
Not a Chad, but it made me feel good.

Today is my 30's birthday how do I not kill myself.

Thanks.

The biggest thing to remember user, is to not go in with a pre-written script. Try to read the situation, and go with the flow. Also stick with the basics, dont use non-sense pickup lines they dont work. I like to do a little walk around, try to make eyecontact, and then just start chatting, offer to buy the girl a drink and then just start talking. Also, try to ask the girl questions about herself, so you have something to work with, the key is to get her talking about her. She should be talking more than you. Also as the conversation progresses, try to sneak in your strengths and thinks that make you interesting.

Thats a different story user! In that case, you have a little extra challenge, and your successes are only amplified! Good on you for not making excuses for yourself, you're gonna make it

Okay skely here
Now I'm doing a three day routine by the buff dudes as well as their bulking diet
Is this a good routine or should I change it up in order to achieve chad aesthetic
> also facial hair or no

Well to start user, get this mentality of being a loser out of your head. Maybe the first 30 years of your life didn't go as planned. So what, you're not happy with where your at in life? Picture a version of you that would make you happy, whatever that may be. Now write down, what that perfect you does (hobbies, job, traits,etc), and start working to get there. Take the little steps now to get there so that the rest of your birthdays will be happy. What you have to remember is that you and only you has the power to get there, take control of your life user and be who you want to be. You're gonna make it user, i know you can do it.

The thing to remember user is that regardless of what routine you do, just stick with. The biggest mistake new Veeky Forums friends make is not being consistent. Stick with it, eat right and make some gains friendo.
As for the facial hair, be honest with yourself, if it's not there dont force it, youre not fooling anyone.

>You're gonna make it user, i know you can do it
I have literally zero hope, because I know myself by now, I'm not some 20 year old who's still open to all possibilities and can flex and change himself. I feel like my future is set in stone because nothing I did so far has worked and I really don't feel like I have any way out.

Realize that you can teach the youth and help them avoid the mistakes you made

I have success and handsomeness down

I dont have aesthetic physique yet and lacking a bit on charisma

Ive been working hard on improving myself since I was 18 (22 now). Doing my Msc. got my own car, apartment, good internship and pilot certificate.

Truth is I just never felt good enough for dating so ive just been working 24/7 on improving myself.

Problem is I'm 5'9 manlet though

I really want to start lifting SL with diet but is it even possible to hit chad mode as manlet ?

This fucking manlet meme need to die already.

Aren't those jawline exercises a meme? Why would they give a better jawline in any way lul

Alright here are some huge Chad factors

>Talk in a deep ass voice like Archer. The voice you get when you're drunk as fuck.
>Wear baseball shirts, every Chad owns a few of these

Some people start way later than you, m8. It's not too late. Check out that "No Sweat" book, it's pretty much made for your situation.

>Archer
>Deep voice
Seriously?

>makes chad thread
>not a single mention of height
Unless it was implied by aesthetic physique and handsomeness. you really gotta mention that shit. its integral too chadiism. no need for muh 6'5+ memes but if you arent atleast 5'8 its useless to look up and hope to become a chad(unless you are willing to LOOKSMAXXX and get invasive surgery but thats a whole nother topic)

PPL

>1km
>drives for 3hours

wanna know how i know you're fat?

meant to reply to this comment

I want to be rich and good looking.
You can keep all the other "Chad" attributes (acting like a douchebag, corporate ladder climber/bootlicker, wearing backwards hats and other terrible clothing choices, date raping, being lowkey racist, listening to shitty EDM, etc.)

m8 trust me I'm 30 and in the process of getting my shit together again for the dozenth time, and I mean I was subhuman-tier failure. Unless you're crippled or dying you cannot be stopped and people have come back from worse

You have no idea what a Chad is
What you described is a brad, someone who needs to drag others down so he can look better.

an Chad would be for example Don Draper(im talking his business side ignore his personal life for this). He doenst need to prove anything, Chad simply is better (and despite what r9k thinks generally a genuine good person, if a bit oblivious to his privilege). Chad is basically Nietzsches ubermensch.

Being good lookin is a meme user. And like height it's out of your control, focus on the things you can improve, i.e fitness, social skills, wealth

I know you mean well but I really don't feel that way. I'm deeply convinced that I'll spend the rest of my life as something my past self - who was brighter, more charismatic and had far more potential - would consider complete and utter failure. What, at 35 I'll suddenly discover a hidden ability to travel back in time and re-do the things I did wrong, do the things I should have done back then and reach back to my starting point a better, more fulfilled man? I'm always gonna have a lousy, remorseful first half of my life, and nothing I do can change that. I will always look back in disgust and self-loathing.

You're just making that up though. Everytime a shredded white guy with a square jaw gets posted on Veeky Forums it's "Chad"

Not him dude but I needed to hear that I love you thank you.

You're right user, you can't change your past. That being said, you have the ability to still change your future. Learn from your past, but don't let it define you.

>always have taken care of my diet
>shower daily
>use clean clothes
>get a haircut at least once a month
>been lifting for 2 years
>tinder only matches me with fat girls or some below average thin girls
>get rejected by girls in real life as well
Is that it? Is my face really so shit?

People throw the word around, but real life Chads are some of the best friends you could have. They're not assholes. These are the real Chads we're talking about emulating. They're bro tier friends who have stellar physiques, good looks, charisma, and generally succeed.

Lets see

Well, if you've already convinced yourself you're doomed to failure then you are. I'm 30 and 20 year old me would be terribly disappointed, but I'm turning things around.

You might change your mind or you might not, but ultimately it's in your hands.

No, I'm not giving you a free giggle.

If I post my face will (you)

I am literally chad in all aspects except i am socially awkward at times and can be less than assertive unless I'm angry

Do you live in DC or LA?

No, I'm the ugly one here.

That's like saying I'm totally not fat except that I'm fat.

Stop being a bitch
I'm like 7.4/10
You might be more attractive then me
Who knows?

>5'9
>this insecure

mate you're never going to make it but it is not because of your height

4/10

Looking good user, I'd cut a little bit. You have a decent face no homo, if you lowered your body% you'd have a great jaw! Keep up the good work

That's a pretty harsh rating

>I'm like 7.4/10

It's not healthy to lie to yourself like this.

Boy I'm 130 Ib
I'm bulking

Fair enough user, what are your goals if you don't mind me asking?

Skin + eye colour, non groomed facial hair.

Pretty bland looking in general and it looks like you have bad taste in clothes. Hair looks mediocre.

I rate like this: A 10 is almost nobody ever, people on here claiming 8-9 are people you se maybe once a month if you walk around outside a lot.

I think my rating is fair to be honest. I also would not rate myself more than a 5 and i have blue eyes and nordic looking face and body.

Seriously, fix your clothes if thats what you wear on the regular. Not trying to hate.

>Skin + eye colour
I thought women prefer black guys? How is his eye color a problem then?

I mean, if he's fit, handsome and successful, he's got 3/4.

5 at best

This but with hair
> and an arm

He's fucking indian, women don't like indian guys

Thanks for the words of avice. My interactions with people are not inherently autismal. I'm a physician so my job relies on me being able to interact with patients in a professional, calm and spaghetti-free way. The problem is I do it from a position of authority, so I automaticly feel safe within the interaction and therefore rarely have problems with it. Same with friends - "safe" is the keyword - long relationships give me freedom to say and act however I want. It's something natural born chads will never understand, cause for them human interaction is just part of everyday life - and not an obstacle to be feared or conquered.

I cannot simply apply those two (especially the position of athority) to male-female romantic relationships. Those work differently. Taking care of your body, developing a pleasing phisique and so on, also does not take care of the problem.

Blue eyes are top tier and the darker they get the worse.

They don't like niggers if something better is offered, I think it might be an american thing? Im from the northern part of Denmark, women hates niggers here more than men in my opinion.

I'm Pakistani

You read dated useless self-help books and do jaw exercizes like a mongoloid while Chad enjoys pizza and fucks your oneitis

>tfw dark green, emerald

My thought every time

Well it's an automatic minus 5 (at least)

meh, I also wouldn't rate him 7.4/10 but his face is good enough that very few girls will turn him down based solely on that. Skin colour is not ideal tho.

Please post (no homo)

Fight me
Better yet post your face
> still waiting on that other guy

I don't see anything about height. I'm 5'5
Can never be chad

>I'm Pakistani
Looks-wise, is there a difference?

I'm
So I am not saying I'm a 7.4 myself, just being honest.

DELETE THIS

Poo-in-Loos are darker
> tfw the rest of my family is almost white

Veeky Forums is so mean to Pakistani, Indian, and other non-eastern Asians. There are some beautiful people from these countries.

Still, just being honest.

>Veeky Forums is so mean
what did he mean by this?

>while Chad fucks your oneitis
Yeah, fuck you too.

Oneitis is dead senpai.

>fuck you money.
is best money

POO IN THE LOO

I kid, I'm Polish, so by mean standards I'm basically a nigger of Europe.

Idk why you guys are so insecure about the color of your skin, it's not like you are central african. I think it's the grass is greener stituation. I'd actually prefer my skin a bit darker, since I look like death that took a bleach bath.

I've been studying so fucking hard this semester to get good grades for graduate school, and I just bombed one of my finals for my hard as fuck class

Haven't been going to the gym
Haven't been drinking/smoking
Haven't been playing video games
Got a summer research position
Just studying and reading

Aced all my exams except this one, and now my fucking work is all for naught. Sorry Veeky Forums, I just needed to vent somewhere and this general seems like an appropriate self improvement/loathing place

Maybe grad school won't give a shit about one bad grade. FUCK