Saturated fat is bad for you

>Saturated fat is bad for you

You guys are a riot.

Post pics to show what someone who eats it looks like.

Peanut Butter is a lie, it claims to be healthy but its not,
GAS PEANUT BUTTER!!

You mean steak, eggs, milk and peanut butter? So every bodybuilder ever?

What isn't healthy about it?

its ability to make a normal healthy human eat an unplanned 3000 kcal with a spoon in one sitting

This, I'm quite weak willed so will just eat the entire pot over the course of the day

>Being to fucking stupid to realise how calorie dense peanut butter is means it is "unhealthy"

Knowing the limits of your mental strength makes it unhealthy

lmfao

>Being too fucking stupid to realize how hot lava is means it is "dangerous"

eh, we all have our flaws, if you know them you can effectively plan against them and reduce the likelihood you will fail

Retard. You can binge eat ANYTHING and by that logic everything is bad for you, lmao. Nobody forces you to eat 10 spoonfuls of peanut butter.

>every body builder
>couldn't provide a pic of one
kek. be gone back to reddddit, fatty.

Why are you depressed, user?

what is wrong with fatasses mentally? I can understand over eating on actual food, but what the fuck is so broken in your worthless brain that you eat an entire jar of peanut butter? For that matter, that you eat more than 2 servings of it at one time? IT IS A CONDIMENT NOT A MEAL KYS

Think about the fact that a thread died for this shitty, worthless thread to be made.
>sage

i created a negative social culture for myself as child and now as an adult my only social interactions are on a mesopotamian hieroglyphics forum.

It'll get better, user. I promise.

Not at once, if you take x to many small spoonful's without thinking, might just be a problem with me lacking a meal plan

only in death, m8. but until then, i'll just keep lifting i guess.

>without thinking

lmao just accidentally knock back an entire jar of peanut butter oh how did THIS happen?!

I guess never having been fat I wont understand, but for me the only time I ever open the jar of peanut butter is to
>put it in a smoothie
>put it in yogurt
>put it on bread
>put it in cottage cheese
Ive never even thought of opening it to just plunge a spoon into, seems very odd/unenjoyable to me

Basically, I am a bit of a dumbass like that

is it easier to cut yourself by accident with a knife or with a banana?
don't bother answering, I already know you're basically stupid, but maybe one day you will remember this thread and realize how stupid you used to be

Are you guys talking about the palm oil in peanut butter? I just buy peanut butter with no palm oil in it...

Get off your high horse, kiddo. Now go eat your entire jar of peanut butter and cry yourself to sleep, depresso.

Genetics. The circuitry that's supposed to say "stop, you've had enough" doesn't work. Or perhaps it's an adaptation strategy, due to uncertain volatile food sources in the past.

I think it might have something to do with a sort of spectrum of why people eat, once end is for pleasure the other is for fuel, I spent a lot of my life just eating for pleasure, never got particularly overweight but if I had continued I would have.
Trying to eat more for fuel, but like anything worthwhile it's quite difficult

I get eating for pleasure, I'm not saying I don't occasionally go overboard if I go out to eat, but like I said that's actual solid food that tastes like more than edible glue.

Palm oil is delicious. And it's all a matter of total grams consumed.

Easy fix.
Get meal plan.

You answered it yourself you piece of shit.

>I have to interject
>Depends on your diet. Peanut butter can be GOAT on a high fat low added carb diet. If PB is one of your only sources of carbs then it will raise your keytone levels by a fuckton.
>If you're going with high carbohydrates for your main source of fuel and energy then PB is maybe not the best choice. You would want to select 1 and only 1. High fat or high carb. Anything other than that is building a belly.