How are women meant to deal with the fact that exercise alone isn't going to make their bodies look great if they have...

How are women meant to deal with the fact that exercise alone isn't going to make their bodies look great if they have weird boobs etc.?

I feel lucky as a guy that I don't have to worry about it but I'm not really sure I can say to the majority of women with a straight face that exercise alone is going to make their bodies look amazing

Or do you think miracles can happen just through working out?

how are women meant to deal with the fact that no amount of exercise will make them 2D?

how are men meant to deal with that?

I'm still looking for the answer

Men have to deal with set dick size and face

What does your face look like?

Really great

I'd say I'm a lot cuter than 90% of guys

Women are the choosers in Western society, as long as they stay healthy and somewhat attractive, they don't need to worry about anything like that. Look at Honey Boo-Boo's mom, someone actually smashed that, several times repeatedly.

I moved to Japan so that doesn't apply to me. I want to know how I should advise women here on how best to improve themselves.

How are men meant to deal with he fact that they can't change their height?
How are men meant to deal with he fact that if they shit insertions, exercising won't make them look any better?
How are men meant to deal with he fact that they can't change their penis size, besides high risk, shitty surgery?

with your DNA

Almost anything is overlookable on women. Weird tots and figure is not much to overcome. A healthy looking body with a nice ass or even makeup and good clothes will get you plowed by 5/10 guys. Girls have it so easy.

>stick ass or tits out until someone wants to put it in you which is the majority of guys if you are a beast.

Why would you want to be plowed by 5/10 guys?

>How are men meant to deal with he fact that they can't change their height?
cope with it
>How are men meant to deal with he fact that if they shit insertions, exercising won't make them look any better?
that's not true
>How are men meant to deal with he fact that they can't change their penis size, besides high risk, shitty surgery?
shedding some bodyfat will effectively make your benis a bit longer in healthy way, but just a bit, also it's not the end of the world to have microusb
change things that you can change and cope with the rest

>shedding some bodyfat will effectively make your benis a bit longer in healthy way, but just a bit, also it's not the end of the world to have microusb
change things that you can change and cope with the rest

Can confirm. Length increased by 1 inch after considerable weigh loss (30~ kg / 66~ lbs). It's not that it actually increased in length, but the fat in the pubic area was shed away, so it protrudes out more.

>cope with it
Why can't females cope then?
>that's not true
pic related
>shedding some bodyfat will effectively make your benis a bit longer in healthy way
It won't change your penis size it will just "reveal" it's true size
>change things that you can change and cope with the rest
Why can't females cope then?

forgot pic

How is it senpai? I'm considering visiting for a while to see how i like it

Control of gag reflex.
&
How to make me a sammich.

Big fat wallet.

And/or

An hero.

Is great Nippon tradition.

I can also confirm this, though I was below average for all my life, then I lost 20 kgs and boom, added 2 cm.

>implying chest gap isn't real
>"why are your PECS like that user?"

Fuck u op

As a white guy who speaks Japanese with a good income and decent looks I feel very much like the ball is in my court with respects to interacting with females here. Women here get pretty desperate past 25 or so and they they mostly just have boring skinnyfat asian salarymen to choose from so you pretty much have the pick of the litter.

I'm married now but wife is pretty chill about me hanging out with other girls and Japanese-style strip clubs are really cool! Much nicer than western ones IMO. But I guess it depends on your tastes.

>no lats
>no neck

Wide hips and narrow shoulders can't be changed but he cucked himself there.

shut up weeab

This! Above all the best thing of all is being able to be a rich weeb who gets to have his cake and eat it without listening to what dumb white people think

Have fun with your entitled fatass women!

OP, i'm already cursed with small tits and a boring face. i ain't trying to become the sexiest woman alive.

the only thing i can do is to get a Veeky Forums worthy body and pray someone will be interested

and somehow we have a bunch of guys who want to become girls not realizing that male body is cooler and girl body is primary to be fucked and to make kids

What do you mean by weird boobs?

Anyone can be born pretty. That's why I train mainly for strength, there are a lot of girls with nice legs, slim waist, etc too, but they are not strong. It may sound selfish but it's one of the few things that makes me feel good about myself.

I'm not sure what OP is referring to, but my right boob is smaller than my left. They've started to even out because they dropped a cup size since I started lifting and they're close to even, but if you grab them you can still tell that one is bigger than the other.

Ain't a girl but I'm almost certainly sure this is normal. Google it.

it s normal also men have one testicle bigger than the other

this

I'm fine with the looks and all, what I have trouble coping with that I being a woman means that I will always be physically far weaker than any man who has so much as touched a barbell.

I c-could pretend to be weaker than you if you reside in LONDON