Let's have a fit girls motivation thread. Looking at fit...

Let's have a fit girls motivation thread. Looking at fit, ripped girls keeps your test right and keeps your body in an anabolic state. None of your gross high test gay fat chicks

Can we post bigger qts or does it have to be slim fitness girls?

Bigger qt's are fine as long as they aren't Veeky Forums "high test" (Fat)

More muscular qts ok then?

>tatoos
A girl with tatoos is like a building with graffiti: broken down, easy to enter, and usually contain hazardous material

>tfw ripped east european girl at work keeps flirting (i think) with me. Said my gf is a lucky girl and tells me i look "fantastic" when I showed her a pic of me topless (she asked to see it, and showed me a pic of her in bikini first)
>shes pretty ripped, into fitness, has visible abs and good arms/legs
>tfw already gf
>gf is just skinny, doesn't care for fitness

This is terrible.

Just smash your coworker, your gf never has to know. What's she gonna do, beat her up?

Make your own musclegrill. I secretly give my gf proton shakes with var. Pic related is 8 weeks progress.

user, be careful with that

That /yourgirl/? Nice

Is her name Kylie?

Post pictures of them both and we will make the decision for you

this don't cheat on your girl bro

Yeah bro, it's not worth it.

help

Well dude, maybe it's time to upgrade?

About what user?

>About what

Do you also put secretly weights on her clothes?

Oh your the one with the girl dilemma still, my bad.
Be friendly but in a just friends way, she should get jist and no hard feelings. Feel like it make a joke about some girl eyeing you in gym to your girl to somehow persuade her into coming gym once. I mean find slightly better context but you can see how that could work. Overall, keep your gf.

shit im forgetting to remove my trip from previous shit thread...
anyway heres another bump with more photos then.

Eww these girls got muscles

did i get trip right now?

name?

That's bill

I train her.

Sophie Arvebrink

dude dont cheat on her. if you wanna get in her then just break up with her then do it
you can't have both

thanks

faggot

Where do you even find girls like this?

has she come out yet?

Name?

Video: Rachel Scheer

This Also, as I am /fitlit/, as Nietzsche, in Human, All Too Human, says:

>Marriage as a long conversation - When marrying you should ask yourself this question: do you believe you are going to enjoy talking with this woman into your old age? Everything else in a marriage is transitory, but most of the time that you're together will be devoted to conversation.

And

>It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

Sure, she might be a Veeky Forums qt, but that remains secondary in a relationship.

Good one bro, which facebook meme did you get that from?

>a girl on secret dose of var gets this big in 2 months
>I've been going for 4 and a half and made minimal progress

I should just become a fraud, this is ridiculous.

Video: Source Unknown

One must remember that the mastery of the external realm is for naught if the internal realm is not conquered.

To quote Diogenes the Cynic:

I was travelling to Olympia after the end of the games, and on the day after, the pancratist Cicermos met me on the way. He was wearing an Olympic crown on his head, and was being accompanied home by a large crowd of his friends. I took him by the hand and said, 'My poor friend, you really ought to spare yourself all this misery, and free yourself from the delusion that brings you back from Olympia in such a state that you are no longer recognizable to your own parents. Tell me now,' I continued, 'what reason do you have to be so proud, so that you are wearing this crown, carrying this palm branch, and are dragging such a crowd of people behind you?' 'It is because I have been victorious over everyone else in the pancration at Olympia.' 'Oh how amazing,' I exclaimed, 'over Zeus too and his brother?' 'Not over them.' 'But you challenged all the other competitors one after another?' He again said no. 'So presumably you have fought against the various opponents who were assigned to you by lot?' 'To be sure.' 'Then how can you be so bold as to say that you would have defeated those who were eliminated by other competitors? Well then? And was it only men who were competing in the pancration at Olympia?' 'There were boys too,' he said. 'And you defeated those, true man that you are?' 'No, because they weren't in my class.' 'Then you defeated everyone who was drawn against you in your own class?' 'Indeed.' 'Tell me now,' I said, 'wasn't your class that of the adults?' 'To be sure.' 'And what class was Cicermos competing in?' 'You mean me? Among the adults.' 'So did you have neither defeated the boys, nor all the adults, and yet you are so bold as to claim that you were victor over all? And who,' I asked, 'did you have for your oppenents?' ...

'The foremost men of Greece and Asia.' 'And were they stronger than you, or much the same, or weaker?' 'Stronger.' 'You say that they were stronger, and yet they were defeated by you?' 'They were of the same strength.' 'And how could you defeat people of equivalent strength unless they were weaker than you? Or are you the only person who is capable of doing that? Well? In point of fact, there is no one who doesn't prevail over people of inferior strength. You should say farewell, then, to all of this, Cicermos, and no longer compete in the pancration, or against men to whom you will be inferior before long, when you arrive at old age. You should turn instead to things of true value, and learn to practise endurance, not under the blows of puny men, but under those of fate, and not under the blows that come from leather thongs and fists, but under those of poverty, of disrepute, of low birth, of exile. For when you have trained yourself to think light of these things, you will live a happy life and meet a tolerable death; but if you pursue them, you will live in misery.' As I explained these things to him, he threw his palm branch to the ground, pulled the crown from his head, and had the strength to call of his journeyā€¯

(Diongenes 31, to Phainylas)

It's unfair how effective var is on girls. I only give her 10mg every day.

Kys

just facebook

post more muscle-fus

Where is the progress ? tell her to get naked

Have you noticed any negative side-effects? I'm also surprised she doesn't find it strange to be making these kinds of gains, do you tell her its just due to the intensity of the training or something?

She wished for gains on her birthday and now she thinks it worked. No sides yet.

Anyone know of any fit models who are tall/leggy and wide-hipped, but not DYEL mode?

Tana Ashlee is the closest I can find for inspo but she's also pretty short

Diogenes sounds like a little bitch who will explain away all the inferiorities he feels next to people with the will and ability to achieve great things to comfort his own fragile self-esteem.

>thinks her birthday wish gave her /fraud/ tier gains

I'm so jealous user, your girl is not only both good-looking and interested in fitness, but also incredibly naive.

She's turbo autismo with no social skills like me. Getting her interested in lifting was hard because she was a cardio bunny when we met. I will keep her cruising at 10mg until she stops making gains and then I will increase it to 20mg. I hope she stays naive.

ooohbabybeast on instagram

Question for the man who secretly puts var in his gf dranks how much dosage u put in her protein shake? does she lift regularly? How long has she been lifting?? How long is the cycle?? Need to know for yu know science reason

Make sure to quit dosing her if she gets lazy with her workout, her gains will immediately plummet and she won't even think about slacking anymore.
I'd also recommend you find a way to cover your ass if she eventually finds out, or maybe it'd be best to smoothly admit to her with the "I just wanted to see your wish come true/ I just wanted you to be happy" crap. I figure she'd accept it a lot easier if you admitted it and instantly justified it rather than her figuring it out herself. If she got REALLY mad she could probably sue your ass for good money.

She has been lifting with me for half a year and cruising on 10mg for 8 weeks. We lift six days a week.

She won't get lazy because she's getting addicted to the progress. She has a pec separation now and small bumps of muscle on her upper chest and she can't stop flexing. I caught her biting her lips flexing her biceps in the mirror the other day. If she gets any sides I will tell her lifting raises your natural test production.

Ayy, people still post my shitty screenshots.

Think a girl who been lifting 10 months can run same dosage ?

Where do I look for ladies like these? All the ones at my local gym are either fat old skanks doing yoga or cardio bunnies with no muscle that only come in groups to hit the treadmills for half an hour while they chat. I just want to find a qt muscle waifu to share the joys of love and lifting.

If you do it secretly you can start with 10 mg no problem. If you tell her and she wants it try 20mg.

Ex ran a period on 5mg.. thought that worked well enough desu

Bruh this is 007 style but just like your girl this my girl won't stop flexin her lil baby muscle haha but u know musclefu be nice and I think she kinda in te grey area with var but I know she would the results

pics pls

>Question for the man who secretly puts var in his gf dranks

Sorry went for the option of deleting everything to do with her, but she in 10 weeks at 5mg went from just a bit worse than left here to about halfway in between the two. That's judging on those pics though and my mem.