My girlfriend is getting fat

Veeky Forums my girlfriend is gettin a little bit more than thicc. How do I fix this situation?? Pic above is her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUo42zx2PIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what she used to look like about 7 months ago

Jelly of her bulk

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my gf. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry i dont fuck girls that were previously in cans. you’re a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious get a real gf that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fucking poverty gf on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

Ideally, tell her and ask if theres any active things she is interested in doing. Unfortunately the reality is most girls are just not interested in going to the gym. So you have to compromise and try something else. Let her beat you at badminton or some other 1v1 sport.

Really though, you probably can't "just tell her" because women are fucking irrational faggots and she will probably get upset and go against your wishes while sharing retarded facebook posts about loving whats on the inside not the outside.

>getting fat
>getting

>middle finger

confirmed for EBT trailer trash scum. OP I'd recommend dumping her fat ass off in a land fill

My girl went from 108 to 160 over the course of our relationship and we broke up mainly bc I wanted her to take care of herself and she wouldn't I haven't found a new gf yet but I'd rather have no gf for a while then deal with that shit

Keep her that weight just get her to lift she will be thiccc as fuck. Or just tell her how you feel stop being a faggot if you want your relationship to work just be straight up without being mean. Id still fuck though.

She's not trailer trash she's rich white girl desu

youtube.com/watch?v=JUo42zx2PIQ

Ahahahahaha fuck bud

Show her the old pic and tell her
>>I couldn't help it. It just popped in there.
>>I... I... I tried to think...
>>It's the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Look into why she's getting fat. Have you been ignoring her lately? Have you been arguing? Is she going through anything? Is her mental/emotional health in check? It may even be something physical, like a sickness or a certain medication making her overeat.
Tackle that, and try to get her back to the place she was before she gained weight. Thin/normal-sized people don't just get fat for no reason, there must be some stress somewhere. In fact, the fact that all you're seeing is the result of said stress means there's communication lacking somewhere.
Don't go in like "YOU GAINED WEIGHT, WHY?? GO TO GYM PLS" because you'll look like a superficial faggot (and she won't be irrational in thinking you are, either). Just try to communicate more with her and see how she's doing. She'll love you more for looking out for her, too.
Hope I could help, OP.

She went from 135-185 ://////

Basicbitch cardiobunny routine. You know, calisthenics(pushups, bridges, lunges, supermans, calf raises, planks)combined with lifting(gobblet squats, hip bridges, lunges, romanian deadlifts) and some form of cardio, walking, hiking, jogging, running, hiit.

Diet, which is the most important to change her weight, is really simple.

Skipping a meal here and there.
Eating salads with a bit of meat on the side.
Drinking only water black coffee and tea
No snacking on bad foods or "good foods"
Basic shit.
Having a tiny treat that does not go above 100 calories once a day and a cheat meal(not cheat day, meal)once a week at any time she damned well wants.

Flirt with waitresses and let her unconsciously realize you could do much better than her ugly ass. Honestly, her body right now is unacceptable.

This is why you don't have a girlfriend.
Also, OP doesn't know how to reply to posts. I smell a newfag.
Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

>herr u dont have a gf obv
>btw op fukc off

>memetexting and constanzaposting all because i pointed out the truth

The tits, tummy, and look of her cunny says she has potential. But the way her stomach looks says she's going to have a bit of a problem with loose skin.

what the fuck

But I do have a girlfriend and she definitely doesn't look like OP's chick, ell oh ell

Got any actual ideas for OP or arguments as to why my suggestion is wrong? Didn't think so

Nice cameltoe gains. Would fugg & dump

abandon ship now and start the process of rebuilding. If she show this little respect to her self before she even has a ring and child imagine the land whale she will be later down the road.

Let some other nigga deal with that, you can do better. So do better

Sure you do buddy
I already posted , more useful than your faggy, passive-aggressive attempt.

>white womny
kek

You posted a routine, OP asked about HOW to make her start working out, not what to do, you autistic faggot. My advice works, yours is something anyone could have googled their way to in five seconds.

JUST

If she made a positive change, would you want her back?

That floor needs some work.

OP, do you lift? Encourage her to go to the gym with you. Tell her all these cuties keep hitting on you because they don't know you're attached and it's annoying or some shit. She will be there with you in a hot minute.

I love this pasta, my favorite part
>and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.
I laff evry time

Yeah new fag here, I don't know how to reply to threads cause I'm not a martial autist like most people. Anyways here's what she had for dinner last night too

>HOW to make her start working out
Talk to her, obviously. If you don't know how to speak to your SO, you're hopeless.
>My advice works
That's the way to a shitty, emotionally abusive relationship. It's called quality, faggot.
>Heh. Why work to live a decent life when you can just live a shitty one as a homeless person :DD

And here is a pic of her body right about when we started going out, I don't even take photos of her like this anymore... :(

Tasty

Why don't you just dump your fat gf?

The people you're asking for help from are martial autists?

Here's one of her ass around the same time

dump her. srs

This is a problem, man. She's eating her feels away.

>stopping being retarded is so autistic lolz xD

are you fat aswell?

Don't tell her I showed you this one, but just to get an idea what I locked down before she started eating too much

Nice. Dump her OP she was clearly putting on a facade to insnire you in her webbing and is now trying to lock you down via guilt. Be cool and say fuck empathy.

Tell her she's fat.

Let her. Fat chicks are hot.

reported :^)

Post more nudes, OP. They will disappear in a few hours when the thread dies.

send her my way fag

I could go for some pizza

Sorry, I've deleted the file now, didn't realize it was against the rules

Why do thick/chubby chicks ALWAYS have these huge nipples? Is it not possible for them to he small when body fat gets higher?

Also, those type of nipple are almost always only little sensitive, meaning little fun to play with.

>mfw people have offered solid advice on how to talk to her about it and what her diet/exercise regimen should be, or just told OP to break up already
>mfw OP ignores it all
>mfw OP just made this thread not for help, but to have a little bitch fit and vent while dumping photos
You should send her this thread and let your relationship sort itself out from there.

post pics of yourself opie

It's not really against the rules he's just being a faggot.

Damn, I'm not into white chicks but...I'd fuck the shit out of her.

She's getting thicc so you dump her and she can start fucking black dudes

Tell her you don't like that she's gaining weight

If your relationship can't take that it's not gonna last anyway

>didn't realize it was against the rules

Fucking kek, it's not bro

If this is serious then encourage her to come to the gym with you. Even basic cardio shit will help. Cook healthy meals together, plan dates that get both of you out walking somewhere if possible. During all that say shit about how good it is to do healthy things with her, or if you're at the gym tell her she looks hot when she works out.

If nothing changes after a bit, just be honest with her and say you don't like that she's getting fat despite trying to help. If she freaks out on you then dump her.

Nah for real the comments that were about getting her into shape were helpful. Thank you

I could go for some burger

good luck bro

so fucking hairy. This turns men on?

it is against the rules though and I think there's a 3 day ban for posting nudes on a blue board

>tell her I'm not attracted to her anymore because of the way she looks
kek don't do that, tell her in a subtle way or she's going to go full anorexic crazy and probably kill herself

>tell her I'm not attracted to her anymore because of the way she looks.
Lol it's going to go badly. Follow . Ease into it or you'll just make her feel like shit.

luck good to you

Good thats healthy user.

That's normal you fag.

Here's me btw. Shitty lighting but whatever. I'm in decent shape not fat

Reporting that you've reported someone is not allowed. Global rule #7.

Blue boards don't allow NSFW content. Ignore the pricks telling you otherwise and just ready Veeky Forums.org/rules

Don't say that you dumb nigger, literally no one told you to do that.

Tell her you're concerned that if she keeps eating the same way and doesn't work out she's going to get to an unhealthy spot. Tell her she's at a place where it's not too late to fix it.

But for the love of God, don't tell her you're not attracted to her. To her, that means you think she's some ugly hambeast that you never want to fuck ever again. All that will do is end your relationship, and she will get fit again and fuck Chad.

Was this whole thread just a larp?

as long as the hairs are blond/white it looks okay

She deserves to feel like shit user. That amount of weight in such a small anount of time.

not really, shes average and fuckable at her smaller state. But shes a california bitch, the state that gave to many hugs and pats on the back so she thinks shes "beautiful" no matter what.

and in turn OP is a california boy who cares to much about her faggy feeling s to be real with her and explain to her being fat is a sin and she needs to get it the fuck together or be relegated to a life of being a coal burning whore who noone will ever really love..

It's a harsh world user. California shall be first to go in the next great war

>double chin
>protruding belly
>non-existent collarbone
No dude, you're pretty fat. You may lift, and that's good on you, but you look pretty bad.
You both need to get your shit together. Get some cardio in.

>le pic above

those proportions looking mighty manlet like....

Reread the post. You don't just magically get that way. How are you going to suddenly turn into a hambeast when most of your life you've had a decent body?
Something is going on to make her gain that much weight, and if OP is serious about their relationship, it's up to him to find out and try to help fix that. Failing that, he should just leave her.

He looks fine you faggot.

I want to see your pic.
The guy looks pretty good and has some solid mass.

JUST

C A R B S
A
R
B
S

Start denying sex and fapping to her old pics. She will catch you eventually.

>t. assblasted fatties
His body fat % is too high. Deal with it.

you're like 5 fucking 8

Give her more dick, women who get enough of dick dont get fat. Its amazing.

Post your picture?

She's comfortable with you, that's why. It's not a bad thing. Don't try and change anything directly. Love her for who she is, do more physically demanding activities together hiking walking exploring local parks. Been down your road bud, trust me.

this, just print the second pic and leave it on the bed with your load of cum on it. You won't have to confront her or anything, she'll diet and shit

>linking a alan thrall video

fuck off alan thrall

What's your forearm routine

>just print the second pic and leave it on the bed with your load of cum on it.

t. man who's never had a gf

not a fat one

Like 5'11 I took the picture pretty close. Just above manlet

ur retarded he looks good