Whats stopping me from dropping 0.7 bitcoin on a 1980s rv motorhome and just living there...

Whats stopping me from dropping 0.7 bitcoin on a 1980s rv motorhome and just living there? Whats stop me from going my own way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing is stopping you
but a bunch of Veeky Forumstards will mock you for selling your btc

>0.7

Are you retarded thats worth 0.3 max dumb fuck

Also question: how do I use the bathroom in this case? Is there some sort of plumbing?

this is the one in question. i didnt post because its icon size

Have fun with maintenance + gas + insurance + parking
A campervan would reduce those costs and might be a little more suitable if it is just you

youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

Nothing, I guess. But it seems inconvenient imo. It's something I'd do if I had a ton of money already.

>tiny houses
you're welcome
all you need is the land, they're comfy as fuckk

>maintenance
nothing cant be solved by calling AAA

>gas
not a big deal

>insurance
i have a good deal for insurance

>parking
heh, ill just move when someone asks me

nigger everyone knows about those they are overpriced doll houses, not worth it

You don't even need a motorhome. Just get a membership to a 24 hour fitness center, use the showers, lockers, wifi, pool, sauna, cafeteria, gym then sleep in your car in an inconspicuous spot in the parking lot. If the gym lets you go to other locations in the chain you can even travel around like that.

none of that sounds good to me

I want comfy rv

i didn't think it was possible for someone to be too retarded for this website

i was wrong.

prove me wrong then

>showering naked with other men

>Whats stopping me
not having any bitcoin you nocoiner fuck!

Nothing is stopping you from pursuing your dreams man.

Speaking as someone who lived in a 32' Trailer for 7 years. (seriously)

There is no substitution for space. Don't go small if you really plan on living in it (in place).

Oh yeah, it also has the disadvantages to the buyer for BOTH a house and a vehicle so keep that in mind. IE, if you were SMART you'd examine every inch of the bottom, roof, and sides for signs of leaks and damage. (Your second pic looks esp. susceptible.) If one part seems in degraded condition you can assume extensive problems throughout. Older RVs in particular are full of problems.

what if I purchase an acre and then just park it there and never drive it? is that reasonable?

user check out living in a cargo van there are tons of millennial youtubers who do it. Its also generally cheaper and stealthier to live in one and you can sleep in a bigger city with noprob of anyone bothering you

Yup

why not to wait and buy house for the same amount?

you proved yourself wrong, pajeet

dis is one serious nigga

Been contemplating the same, but with a teardrop camper.

If you get in a car crash, both your home and mode of transportation get recked...

What then?

kneepads

It seems like might know a thing or two about these that could be of assistance.

Thats what insurance is for

I want to live in a car but I worry about what happens if I need to take a shit on short notice. The urge to shit is sometimes very sudden and I won't have much time to find a public toilet.

Yeah, but that would be a huge fucking hassle, and you may need to find temporary living quarters while your shit is getting fixed. Plus, all of your possesions are in the vehicle.

I think these are a great idea. Drill a well and your good to go.

>comfy as fuck
not if you are 6`6"

that's some retarded architecture right there

exactly.
rent or mortgage is the single biggest thing that carves out of your paycheck.

If you remove that. The only thing you are paying for is the cost of living. Which means you bank a fuck ton more.

Its your money, use it wisely.