Hey Veeky Forums I have a question

Hey Veeky Forums I have a question
How do you manage to eat enough? I need to eat 3500 calories a day and I don't even get close.

I know it fuck up my gains but I really cant pass the 2200 ~ 2600 calories for a day...

you have some tips for eating bigger?

Eat more calorie dense foods.
Milk is a good start. Potato is another good option

Eating junk food to meet your calorie needs is better than not meeting your calorie needs too.

But anyway, changing your body and habits takes effort. Training yourself to have a bigger appetite takes effort, the same way getting a smaller appetite takes effort for a fat person.
Just keep trying and don't give up. Nobody has an easy ride.

just it more faggot

This. Also drink a lot of water right when you wake up to expand your stomach

needs a reminder to brush his teeth and wash the smegma under his foreskin.

Find a good recipe for a calorie dense shake and down that shit right away in the morning. That'll help

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

WHOLE MILK TOO DONT BE A FAGGOT ABOUT IT

GL buddy those eggs will barely last 2 days

>oats and tuna in the fridge

Peanuts m8

Can we make turn this into a fit cringe thread?

>oats in the fridge

Have you been tested for autism yet, user?

McDonald's

You get a lot more if you just add another meal to your day, and just space them evenly. 4-5h between each mean is easy to handle

Where's the gallon of milk?

I just eat regular and replace water with milk to be honest

This time last year I could barely eat a slice of bread without throwing up (major panic/anxiety) and now hit 3500 with little effort.

A few tips that applied to me -

- Drink plenty of water. Imagine eating a big bowl of rice and chicken when really hungover and dehydrated on a hot day with no water. Horrible right? Drinking plenty of water and keeping hydrated not only makes you more hungry, but also expands your stomach without filling it for long periods. Don't go mental and down gallons in one go, but make sure you're never thinking "I'm thirsty and need a drink".

> Sleep well. Being tired decreases your appetite.

>Eat breakfast. A big thing for me is eating a "pre breakfast" of something like a small bowl of cereal as soon as I wake up. Mental hungry about an hour later, so will eat my "main breakfast" of proton pancakes (around 800kcal) right before heading out. I used to skip breakfast and could go a whole day without eating. Now I'm dying of hunger every few hours if I follow this routine.

>On the above note, you'll often see foods with a low-GI index like brown rice or oats being recommended. They are of course very good for you and calorie dense, but they also make you feel fuller for longer. When you're simply trying to improve your appetite, high-GI foods like white rice are better, as you'll feel hungry again quicker. I'll eat cornflakes for example first thing, but then include oats in my proton pancakes.

>Avoid gassy/fizzy drinks. Quickest way to kill your appetite is to get bloated. This might also be a personal thing ,but I'm caffeine intolerant and find avoiding coffee or fizzy drinks high in caffeine (colas for example) really helps with appetite, not to mention the panic attacks.

> Avoid alcohol. A few beers once in a while is fine, but if you're a guy with a naturally low appetite, there's no better way to not feel hungry than to have a hangover.

>Exercise. Obvious really.

There's more, but I'm at the word limit.

good shit user. anyone have any tips for someone trying to go the other direction? trying to cut but my appetite is insatiable and willpower only goes so far

>willpower only goes so far

No, it doesn't, you're just giving up and making excuses.