Should Makeup be banned Veeky Forums?

Mfw
> meet a beautiful woman
> after a few dates sleep with her
> wake up to see the gringe next to you.

A growing case then continues as men sue women because they look much different I.e uglier without makeup they all were deceived.

Source: archive.is/xTs4M

A lot of women now use makeup to get more attraction knowing they are tricking men.

Should makeup be banned?

>Should makeup be banned?
yes

Just do what I do. Until proven otherwise, assume every woman you encounter is a complete gremlin without makeup. Most are.

It is incredibly unfair. A lot of women aren't born good looking, but a 5 can transform herself into an 8 with makeup.

Whereas if you're a man you're stuck with shitty genetics

looks better on the left. Not that much into all the makeup

She is qt tho

/thread

Yes
/thread

it cannot be banned. what can be done is to educate people how deceptive it is.

> Just do what I do. Until proven otherwise, assume every woman you encounter is a complete gremlin without makeup. Most are.

The fact that you still get your dick hard is an amazing feat. I respect you bro.

This! Exactly and those women have th gall to have expectations and look down on guys!

>girl looks attractive anytime you are seen in public with her
>girl looks attractive any waking moment (for the most part)
>girl only looks unattractive when sleeping
who the fuck cares then?

>Alot of women now use makeup to get more attraction (CBA to finish that poorly written sentence)

This is nothing new, women these days are actually better than they used to be with natural looks being encouraged. The above pic woman looks so much better on the left, she just needs to get some sun and let her skin breath.

Should good fitting clothes be banned?
Should anything that makes you look better than you completely naked banned ?
Should haircuts be banned?
Even if make up didn't exist you would probably still be a sad incel

just ghost her after you find out what she actually looks like

> Mfw: I never use a condom.

This I'm starting regret.

I agree. Sure sounds Islamic caliphate/US crazy christian in here.

She looks disgusting in that make up.

>Should good fitting clothes be banned?
nah, no matter how good clothes fit they can't hide genetics
>Should anything that makes you look better than you completely naked banned ?
only if it's not clothes
>Should haircuts be banned?
nah, they don't hide your genetics

>tfw not even an incel because women are sluts regardless of whether or not they wear makeup

qt innocent 9/10 on the left

It's not that hard to see past makeup though.

>innocent

>literally confiscating makeup
>arresting people for possession of makeup
>contraband makeup
>speak-easy underground makeup parlors
>home brewed bathtub make up that poisons and kills people
>a new breed of organized criminal becomes wealthy in the illicit makeup trade, buying off politicians, pulling the levers of power
>uglier women get beaten more often, more divorces and less children being born, females viewed as a sub species, males angry and frustrated
>dystopia until all the ugly women are bred out of the gene pool, only naturally attractive women survive
>only the strongest men survived the violent dystopia, and breed with the now beautiful women
>a new race emerges, cleansing the criminal element and corrupted politicians who colluded with the makeup dealers
>new race creates utopia
> decide makeup is now legal again
>the woman are even more attractive, population explosion, overcrowding, disease, lack of water
>only the strong survive
>new race of even stronger people
>utopia

Left

t. roastie

Are you a fucking virgin? She's cute. She just has a little acne. The pic on the right is overkill.

Ban makeup and photoshop that normies can use

Pic is that FaceApp app..freaky shit

>pursuing women who cake on make up like this instead of just a little bit or none at all
Overcompensating manlet detected

girls get pretty FOR men

fucking r9k retards

If you ban the makeup then the yellow fever men will truly see whats behind the mask

>makeup hides genetics
Lmao at this incel ramblings
Unironically neck yourself.
Go post your power fantasies elsewhere

What

shes really pretty on the left

Look everyone, it's "she looks better without makeup" guy. Hi guy!

>getting this triggered about the CONCEPT of not being able to hide your shitty face under a blanket of makeup

No. Attraction based on looks is incredible shallow. I'd rather date a smart girl with good personality.
However, my dick disagrees with my brain on this and it's very important for me to have the consent from my dick before entering a relationship.

That's why I'm okay with makeup/plastic surgery IF she has a good personality.

>But your children will be ugly
In S. Korea the most common graduation gift is plastic surgery. Now you know what to buy your son/daughter for his/her 18th birthday.

The only problem I have encountered with this is that girls with good personalities are incredible fucking rare.
And those that do exist are usually already taken (the pretty ones) or don't care enough about their looks to get makeup or surgery.

*brofist* nicely said /pol/bro DEUS KEK !

Honestly if you don't find the picture on the left attractive then there is something wrong with you, not the make up.

Ok

Just because you can't distinguish between paint and actual 3d bone and flesh doesn't mean they are 'hiding genetics' you brain dead fucker.

Meet a simple woman who doesn't use a lot of make up and relies on her natural beauty
Get back to us when you find one.

Ive seen them contour their ass to make it bigger. Dont know why you would do that in a beach or pool but hoes be hoes

No. It should be mandatory for women to wear makeup at all times.

>go away and never come back
rude.

Because when you're home alone fucking her you still want to find her attractive. Arm candy is fuckin useless and that only matters if you're pathetic and insecure.

Men can wear makeup. Jonny Depp and Ryan Gosling do. If you cant tell whether or not a woman would be good looking without makeup you are clinically retarded

The fuck?

Different person but if you're altering the display of your genetic features with make-up, you are hiding genetics.

There's no social stigma against male celebrities using make-up, the opposite is true for normal men

>paint on abs
>HURR NOW IM HIDING GENETICS !
Just don't be a naive retard. Anyway, why don't you fags move to a muslim country or some shit if you hate le evil make up so much.

>getting this absolutely fucking butt ravaged because people think make up is dishonest and too prevalent in society
how ugly are you?
post pics sheila.

then stop giving a fuck about what other people think. sometimes I wear coverup if I have a zit or facial inflammation, I look better so I feel better. Im probably gonna wear shit that covers my eye bags too

>girl makeup collarbone
>paint on abs
can you read? the guy is talking about girls applying makeup to their collarbones making them stand out more, nothing about abs

>holy shit he responded, so butt ravaged bros !!
Dude stop replying, go post your power fantasies somewhere else

this is prime example of how makeup can age and ruin woman's look as well
as woman ages the more makeup she uses the more horrid she looks

All women do. Beauty is subjective, makeup is artwork, nothing more.

>stop replying and stop receiving all this fucking Angry-Anus gold
no thanks, please post more about how makeup isn't dishonest and doesn't hide your genetics

Who here finds it kinda erotic when a woman takes her makeup off? Like she trusts her nonmakeup self with you, then you fug

faggot

>please post more about how makeup isn't dishonest and doesn't hide your genetics
It isn't.
Anyway, makeup will never be banned in any western country so you'll just have to keep crying and whining on Veeky Forums about genetics.

>Anyway, makeup will never be banned in any western country
it will if we keep letting in muslims :)

>"should make up be banned?"

in other words

>"I am too retarded to pick girls who use less or no make up at all"

jesus fucking christ, why is this board filled with trap-loving faggots and women hating retards?

this shit is on the same level as women who pick guys who beat them and still don't learn their fucking lesson

nobody is holding a knife to your head and making you fall for a girl with lots of make up. just because your beta ass will fuck anything doesn't mean it's the women's fault for putting on some make up in order to look different

>being this of a brainlet
Seriously kill yourself kek

There are more women then men, at least 2 women for one men, so the competition is high, is a way to make yourself get noticed and enhance features, dog eat dog world brozeph and women adopt.

>calling me nonwhite because you don't like me
wow, racist much?

>caring about "social stigma"
>calling other people faggots
lmao

Nobody called you anything schizo

I mean the OP pic isn't that bad? If I woke up next to her I would be thinking "seems about right" If anything her 'makeup on' pic is a little off putting. Way too much stuff on the eyes personally.

>implying implications then denying that's what they mean when confronted.
you're a woman alright

>americans mongrels
Really winning the meme war there.

Those guys are proud young lads there to cause a little mischief and have fun. Even to get along with troubled identity-starved far-left kids. We have fun. We act the way young men have always acted. We're natural. That's why Gen Z is flocking to our side and away from you - you're insufferable and whingy. So is /pol/ sometimes, but it's much more about being conscientious while having fun.

Top kek.

Also photoshop

Schizo
>dude we are just mongrels ironically and have fun kek deus kek maga maga

>uggo whines about schizos and niggers on the internet

>implying that was the same person

Veeky Forums is not one person you fucking autist

yes it does.

When did /r9k/ leak into Veeky Forums?

Let's assume it does even if that's completely retarded. Why are you advocating against individual rights? Go away frustrated muslim incel

I don't know, about the time /pol/ snuck in here.

>implying

If someone paints a different looking genetic structure on their face, they're hiding their actual genetics

How can you be this fucking dense

left
left
neither

The standards for being "moderate" as a Gen Z are radically different from those of Baby Boomers and traditionalists, though.

As it happens at the end of each revolution, and we are coming to the end of the civil rights and sexual revolutions, the "moderate" point of view is that which was considered radical before. That's why modern radicals are such obnoxious faggots -- they see hard, violent oppression where there is none, and so younger generations are less prone to see themselves are radically progressive, even though they agree with the views of the radical progressives of the civil rights movement and second wave feminism.

Also, you can easily tell whether a girl has makeup on, and our beauty standards totally have makeup in mind. You can by all means avoid dating girls who wear makeup, you'd just end up dating girls who are ugly both before and after you go to bed.

She looks better without thst shit
Her abuse of makeup and all the money shots are the reason for the skin imperfections. Yet even with them she looks prettier than with that disgusting plastic concrete shit on her face.
I really hate makeup, I mean eyes a bit are fine to make them larger, but why do the retarded geese think that mudface looks good?

lmao i know her personally, AMA

It's paint retard. Still why are you against individual freedom? Go away incel muslim

>incel muslim

Do you even realise that it is not the same person replying to you every time, or are you just too autistic

If you paint over a wallpaper, you're hiding the wallpaper.

>where did I ever say I was against individual freedom

she giv good succ?

>Men whom have never had a girlfriend: the thread

So you are also 'hiding your genetics' by wearing clothes since you aren't showing them. How retarded are you?
Anyway, I will not respond anymore to this thread it's just too sad.
Keep roleplaying about your power fantasies and your dream world where women arent' free to wear makeup because muh genetics. So fucking pathetic kek

>IM AN UGLY SLUT WHO NEEDS MAKEUP: THE POST

lmao when I ran into a girl who was afraid to see me because she didn't have makeup on

I fucking wish
A pizza faced 2/7 can transform like optimis prime into a solid 5/7 if she paints her face with that clown paint

that's the funniest shit

So wearing a tshirt and jeans hides the genetic structure of your face now?

Keep reaching, faggot.

how do you know her? and what is she like?

this info graphic is so shitty
>no sources
>no accounting for difference in age
>having participants say whether they are "moderate" or "conservative" without explicitly defining these terms in the context of this survey

>"only 25% matched the actual generation of the person giving the answer"
What the fuck does that even mean?
They didn't match what exactly?

No I want there to be as many pretty girls as possible, stop being insecure and autistic