Am I literally the only one who hates this slow Asian/Mixed-race looking motherfucker...

Am I literally the only one who hates this slow Asian/Mixed-race looking motherfucker? All he does is hate on everyone that does not know how to workout properly. Yes ofcourse there will always be people that make mistakes, especially beginners. We've all made mistakes in our early workouts. This fat piece of shit is literally a keyboard-warrior that has found no other purpose is his life than to criticize people that squat 1 millimeter to high or anyone else that does shit he doesn't approve of.
In fact, he himself is the thing that Veeky Forums should frown upon:
>a manlet
>Asian (likely he has a small penis and this also explains why he needs a window to expres his anger.)
>Has decent strength but looks like he never lifted (Blaha, anyone?)
Everyone who "made it" knows that critizising other people's workouts in a negative way gets you nowhere.
He's a stereotype of someone who tries to portray a big ego by making fun of others while being extremely insecure himself...

>guy makes hilarious videos pointing out people's bullshit
>butt hurt faggot makes thread whinging like a faggot

>Hilarious
T. Underaged

fuck you and fuck crossfit

Whinging, that's the worst word, in the history of words, maybe ever. Fuckin euro trash, just adopt whining already

I don't hate Elgin, but his fans are fucking insufferable

I never really understood his appeal either.

>haHAA this person is lifting wrong
Let's make snarky monotone remarks about it. It just looks petty to me.

Petty is literally the only word that describes a person that Makes fun of others, No matter for What reason.

>Look its another giving your opinion equals whining episode.

He's fat

I can't imagine thinking "You know what I should do with my life? I should make videos of people improperly using workout equipment". I seriously wonder what his parents think of their failson.

He's bitchy and passive aggressive, probably hapa.

from what I notice he's not really picking on just anyone who fucks up at the gym. He's targeting retards who clearly didn't decide to do research, fell for some meme logic or used their own uniformed intuition. I don't often see beginners who are messing up because it's new to them and they need practice and guidance. I more often see morons who have no idea what they're doing but wouldn't believe you if you told them.

He's a comedic genius who manages to squeeze more references and allusions into a 3 minute video than an episode of Family Guy and the only people who legitimately hate him are ass blasted from realizing they do the exact same shit as the people he mocks in his videos. He caused "King Elliott" to have a mental breakdown and is one of the only sane voices rightfully mocking the parade of 16-year-old-mind-in-a-grown-man's-body manchildren that is the YouTube "fitness community."

People decry him for being "petty" while simultaneously working themselves up into a frenzy over what he chooses to do with himself in his own free time.

Elgin just go

This. I've never seen him mock anyone for being fat, skinny, weak, etc. It's always for being a dumbass and doing something that googling a 10 second YouTube video on "how to do a barbell row" etc. would have saved them from.

it's fun to criticize people who are doing things wrong. it's helpful to point out dangerous or detrimental workouts. it's educational to teach people why things are bad.

fun. helpful. educational.

Yea man I'm really Sure these people are thankfull for his videos on them.

eh hes funny as fuck. dont care about it beyond that. (though i also appreciate how level headed he is when he makes videos that dont really relate too too fitness)

it's possible some of them are thankful. there's plenty of fat people who were motivated by "fat people hate". criticism usually falls on deaf ears, but sometimes, it's exactly what a person needs.

>there's plenty of fat people who were motivated by "fat people hate"

Fat people are motivated by honesty, telling them the truth straight up. THAT'S what gets a fattie to change. It doesn't always work of course, but the typical FPH you see on this board literally almost never works.

Any guesses as to which fanclub OP belongs to?

Seems butthurt

I agree my fellow gentlesirs. Making a mockery of your fellow man is downright deplorable and is just a masquerade of low intellect.

We, on Reddit, do not like this man either. Freethinking and doing an act that one may consider "wrong" is once again a sign of diluted intellect. Crossfitters are breaking boundaries by putting the body in the most breakable positions and for that I tip my hat to them.

What is it 2014? This guy still around dude? lmao

>41111485
Stop falseflagging you stupid cunt.
None for (You)

Not a fan of his videos, but his photo shops and IG posts are hilarious.

Honestly I loved his videos the first time I found him. I binged watched all of them, but I started noticing the same skits and jokes over and over. Now I can't stand seeing him pop up in my recommendations.
>two videos of some nobody being stupid with some new jokes
>GOOD FUCKING MORNING
>shit banter with Rich voice
>insert hunched cat
>innnnerrr cittyyyy
Everything but his "comedy" seems solid though.

binge watched*

It's the fact that he looks dyel as fuck and criticises people who are ripped as fuck about their routines

When will they learn

his fans laugh at you cross fitter

>t.vince g.

natural with advanced lifts, deadpan humour, lui fan, laughs at crossfitters, exercises in futility is a good series callin stupid fitness channels on their bullshit

really, gym idiots is kinda repetitive, i'll give you that, but he's got smart references in his jokes and i think that anyone that lifted a barbell for enough time can appreciate the videos

but as Veeky Forums has become a paradise for egolifter dyels to spout memes and non sequiturs instead of discussing fitness, i am not surprised there's a lot of hate for him

Did your welfare check bounce Vince? y u so mad

Yah he's really pathetic.

He pales to the comedy genius that is Blaha

>intelligent wordplay combined with a monotone voice

>has the lifts to back himself up

>intelligent businessman who knows how to convert his product into money without it affecting the quality of his content

seems like a pretty good bloke

He's funny as fuck tbqh. He has amazing wordplay.

The only thing I dislike is his constant Rich Piana and Blaha jokes. They were funny the first 500 times but I simply prefer his regular commentary.

this.

He's the definition of mediocre. I vote for him to be the poster child of /r/fitness

t. vince g

Elgin actually looks good. Just lol at comparing him to blaha.