/fph/

>catalog
>ctrl+f
>no fph

Fresh off my facebook feed

hint: the guy is fat and has a fatter wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gs311
fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/FAT_WORLD_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=aw-NaPLkE_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't the rule to post 3 for the beginning of a thread? I'm gonna post 3.

Reposting for hilarity.

archive.is/Gs311

>obeast
>gender fluid "partner"
>cuck husband
>denied fertility help for being a mass of lard

Fucking delusional fatasses. Part of me hopes the draft comes back and fat people become priority picks to force them to get in shape.

>long sleeves to protect arm while reaching into fridge

I am definitely missing something here

IF and only IF the statement regarding the picture is true, how is the person who posted it wrong?

also, there's no fucking way amerifats have to pay 32$ for all that shit. even in germany, I find that shit expensive and you would NEVER pay more than 15€ for all of that

You're looking pretty fat yourself, OP.

fatworld.wikia.com/wiki/FAT_WORLD_Wiki

the thing is, it isn't true. I clicked the picture myself and all the comments were debunking it as bullshit and talking about how much money they paid for the same amount of healthy food. Hell one guy posted a picture of his haul from the farmer's market and had almost three times as much food for the same price. As well as parroting the cookie cutter argument about "unhealthy" fast food vs "healthy" fast food.

In case you couldn't tell, he and his wife are fat as shit, too.

Kinda yeah, I'll admit. I only recently started my journey to making it. I feel like I've got more ground to stand on though as opposed to the dude complaining about it being too hard and therefore not even trying.

oh ok, then I was pretty much right

how expensive is healthy food over there anyway?

I feel like in germany, it's pretty much possible to eat healthy if you're not into the "bio" (non-chemically treated food) stuff. I don't eat at McDonald's and BK anymore but as far as I can tell, that shit is getting more and more expensive so a healthy meal for four people is way less expensive than one regular meal at a fast food restaurant

Grapes and pineapple can be ridiculously expensive (here in Canada) especially when out of season. I actually believe the pricing in this. But at the same time, you can find loads of healthy vegetables at a very reasonable price, so the excuse of "muh junk foods is cheaper!!" is bullshit. It just means you're so stupid you don't know how to shop for meals.

What is wrong with the picture is that it gives a one-way conclusion on a biased view even if it might be true.

Basically let's say there are 4kgs of food on the table (I have no idea how much there is really, just estimating). Then instead of taking fancy grapes/pineapples/strawberries, take some apples/bananas/oranges that are way less expensive and divide the price by three.

It depends on what you get, obviously. I don't have a whole lot of experience in the field yet because I only recently started, but for $2.50 I can get my oatmeal that lasts me a good 2 weeks or so, for $3 I can get 12 eggs and for $3.50ish I can get a pound or so of turkey bacon. I don't eat much else through the day though but yeah. $10 can last me a good stretch of time. At least a week, on average.

this was my thought process as well. Why the fuck would someone buy pineapples and grapes if you can get more than twice as much of something else for the same price? And if I recall, aren't grapes not that good for weight loss anyways?

Lmao apples are like 10 cents per ton

Raspberries are not representative of the costs of healthy eating

If i remember right, I've seen the receipt associated with the pic and 32 was the price if one didn't use the store member card. The person who bought it actually only paid like 18 or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>health *WHEEZE* at *WHEEZE* every *WHEEZE* size

>World of Warcraft discord
>gamergrrrl123 has entered the chatroom
>hi guys (:
>

I didn't think I'd laugh so hard from breathing

N-NANI?!?1?!?!?!?
how does a fatass literally cuck someone? are they dating another fatass? Does the husband have a sidechick? THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Its fake. It's written by an autist from here

>$3 for a dozen eggs.

Never going to make it. Go to Aldis and get your dozen eggs for a $1.23

source: my anus

>Fresh off my facebook feed
Why would you even lie about that, you sad loser. I've seen this image before.

ty for sharing, there's an Aldi up the road but I've never been inside.

Everything there is insanely cheap. The produce isn't great but everything else is insane. Worth going to if you're on a budget. Just ignore the ham beasts that go there to maximize their food per dollar.

>Stop believing autistic works of fiction are real

Post anus

wasn't there going to be this big Veeky Forums uprising a few years ago where we'd all post fat hate in the fat acceptance tag on tumblr? Did that ever take off? I remember the thread talking about it but I never heard anything about it afterwards.

September 18th, 2012 was a good day

If it was made by someone here, there wouldn't be a real person's name and city at the end of it. The person writing clearly wanted that gyno to get shat on by feminazis.

kinda wanna see those replies

FUCK YOU FOR NOT TRIGGER WARNING THIS POST user

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the best part of this is that "bulking" isn't even a negative word. It's not an insult, but because a compliment was shopped out this person freaks out.

This was on my fb wall...what does Veeky Forums think? Do girls have *massive* uteruseses or is that they just have a gut from overeating and lack of exercise?

Jesus Christ. Education is dead.

Wow, you can see her get greasier and greasier

No. This is retarded. Failing at elementary biology retarded.

Mygodsunglasses.gif

What the fuck. I can't handle life any more.

These people are so delusional. It physically pains me from afar to see such a lack of understanding for the human body.

I wanna throw up. I wanna scream.

Mostly, though, I wanna get my freak on with my gf who isn't a fucking retarded sea cows like all these other uteri carry fuck ups.

I hate it when my sex organs climb up into my intestines.

>all those triggered fatties

The only time women have massive uterus is when she is pregnant. This bitch might think a "food baby" is a real thing.

>tfw your uterus is this big
it's a hard life guys

Who needs education when you have a bible and a gun collection?

t/America

This cant be real

audible kek

it's not

Anyone notice how fats give you hate stares from their cars while you're out biking/jogging?

>educators have bibles and guns
Try harder yuropoor

Lol. Try $0.58.

are those xir balls

This is stupid I spend 20 bucks in McDonald's like once a week.

Nah I think she is just a secret catkin
You think she licks the fur on the genital parts of the cat too?

>Solo! Solo! Too Nakma Noya Solo!

Hey man once the lights go out cat hair is cat hair.

What the hell? What exactly is the point of this?

Jfc, the uterus isn't even in the same place as her "pouche"/fupa, it's lower down, it's literally just above the pelvic triangle
I mean when you have fucking period cramps you can feel where it is lmfao how delusional do you have to be, to be made aware of the truth every month and still deny it?

Does she even still get her period?

White privilege

>be 30
>still act like five year old
>get praised and a photoshoot for being such an incredibly worthless sack of lard

omg so brave

this is totally going to be me when I turn 30 XD

women are children
havent you learned this by now?

This is fucking depressing

this actually made me mad. Fuck fat people.

i agree with his swiping choices but why tf would you post that on a social networking site

>greasy meat
>on her face

oh fuck, the acne

definitely check out Aldi's man. I can routinely get 2 weeks worth of Veeky Forumsketo/ groceries there for like 50-60 bucks

literally all you have to do to debunk this is post a picture of a skinny girl

had a fat guy yell "get off the road" at me while i was biking one time (on my way to work so no choice) and when we both pulled up to a stop light i looked back and pointed at him, then mimed a big fat belly and puffed my cheeks out before letting out a hearty laugh

fuck those people

iirc it's about fist-sized or less

Not even American and I know its the opposite side of the political spectrum that's destroying their education system.

>This thing has over a thousand articles

This is kinda sad, in a pathetic sort of way.

Is there a story behind it?

Professional photographer. She didn't even have friends to help her.

Fuck.

That's the shit a 15 year old chick finds cute or funny. I can just imagine her going home afterwards and realizing she's a 30 woman-child who has done nothing with her life.

>Only fruits
>Soft drink for no reason
>Two bags of heavily salted nuts

Since when is gorging yourself on sugar healthy? Fatasses clearly know nothing about nutrition. The fatty who posted that clearly said "Im gonna start eatin good just to prove that you can be HAES!!" and then realized fruit is the only thing that they can shove down their gullet that doesnt go through 20 layers of processing.

When hot topic runs out of "Daddy's Lil Monster" t-shirts in size 5XL

Can you imagine the caloric maintenance needed to keep up these gargantuan sizes? Like 1K-3K over the caloric need for an inactive person, easy. It'd be so fucking easy to not be this fat (you can eat a lot, just don't eat garbage), it's not like these people are simply overweight.

>not buying 5 dozen eggs in a crate and all for $3.59
WHOS not gonna make it, hmmm?

go get some chickens
you get tons of eggs
and then you can sell the eggs and then eat the chickens when they stop laying

youtube.com/watch?v=aw-NaPLkE_M

Delicious brie cheese

I thought the thumbnail was two fat pigs running down the stairs. I was right.

I probably need around 3000 calories to maintain my weight, but if I don't count exercise it's around 2400. I have no problem eating around 1300.

I honestly don't know why they can't just stop eating.

Fuck you for not trigger warning this post user

That is one of the worst poems I've ever read. I bet she dreams of performing at shitty slam poetry events.

honestly looks like it could be cobwebs

>eating healthy means buying the most expensive fruit in the store
Why are fat people also retarded? I've been living on $50 a week and I don't buy any junk food at all, just veggies, lentils, beans etc, and cheap fruits like apples and bananas, and then if I'm feeling crazy I'll buy a pineapple or something.

Also fruit is much cheaper in the summer anyway

Do not get their produce.
> Go to Aldi for my first time
> Fuck yeah this shit is cheap
> $1 for strawberries!?
> Get strawberries and vanilla ice cream, gonna have a nice dessert(back before I was dieting correctly or lifting)
> Go home, mind you it's like midnight and I'm still living at home so only have a small light on in the kitchen
> Make sundae, ice cream ended up tasting pretty bad, but strawberries were OK
> Wake up go to work come home
> Dad says he threw out the strawberries because they were completely covered in mold
I should have known it was too good to be true. Best place for your oats, peanut butter, etc. though.