What's the best fullbody routine 3x a week for aesthetics?

What's the best fullbody routine 3x a week for aesthetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greyskull

There isn't. 5-6 times a week or gtfo

You sure about that?

>

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The 5Cs
Calisthenics, basic pushup situp squat bridge and chinup/pullup workouts three times a week
Curlbro routine, bench curls bent rows
Cardio can be anything from walking to jogging to swimming to ddr to dancing to playing flag football to soccer to rapeplay
Calorie counting, too fat, eat fewer calories. too thin eat more calories, feel like shit eat better source of calories.
Chilling out, learn how to rest, recoup, and deal with stress from everyday life and your workouts

Goddamnit Veeky Forums I'm trying to become a sexless celibate monk. Not lust after thick booty cuties.
I'm almost free of my lust.

Well I for one just fapped

get off Veeky Forums mike

5x5

He fucking trained 5 hours a day though. Plus his 3x a week wasn't the only thing he did. 3x of 1-2 hours a week won't get you shit.

A true 5x5 is bretty gud.

Sometimes I do high volume SS style split when idgaf and take some time to slow down.

Otherwise, PPL should come up

I've been doing fullbody 3x a week for the past 4-5 months and I've gained about 8 kg of muscle staying at the same bf which is around 12-13%.

Why take out the poster?

>fullbody

You know the beauty of a bro-split is being able to do absurd amounts of volume on two synergistic groups, once a week.

Of course no muscle is an island, so to speak, so you aren't quite neglecting the rest either for 6 days at a time.

Greyskull is pretty good

why do you autists reference people on roids when you're talking about non roid lifting?

Go with an upper low split and skip the second leg day.

Alternate your upper days between volume and hypertrophy.

They didn't have sterons like they do today back then. Even if he did take, which he denied, it was at a much much lower does than what they use nowadays.

he was on doses that would kill most people you moron. people back then didn't abuse insulin and hgh, that's the difference. and regardless of how wrong you are, my point still stands. what works for someone on any amount of roids has nothing to do with natty lifting.

and doing one group once a week is for natty begginer a very stupid thing to do

Yea that's the point of this thread. Trying to find the best 3x a week full body routine for a natty lifter.

They still had pharma test, deca, primo, tren and 1-test

Depends no your body. What do you want to look like? Don't answer that because I don't care.

read the fucking sticky

/thread

do greyskull Veeky Forums edition or Blaha ICF

They litterally have no concept of what it takes to look good as a natural or what looking good as a natural actually is. They barely know that enhanced lifters and normal people function and think differently when it comes to exercise and basically everything.

They're litterally brainwashed.

He was on RETARDED amounts of fucking gear you buffoon.

AlphaDestiny's novice program for strength development. You're never gonna get big if all you do is little isolation exercises as a drug free lifter. You need to make sure the main focus of your programming is centered around getting a 225 bench, 315 squat, 405 deadlift. Just focus on getting stronger, it's the only thing you can do.

never gonna make it

5x5 Stronglifts

>tfw she has your name of her ski goggles

Oh and also cut after achieving 1/2/3/4

Rep scheme for main lifts 3x5 then 1x10
Squat
Incline bench
Db press
Yates row
Accessory lifts 3x8
Side lat raise
Last pull downs or pull ups
Svend press
Deep single leg squats or lunges

post more of her ass, and her name, and I'll give you my 3x routine that got me from 115 lbs to 180lbs with juicy traps, and abs

No clue who she is but I'll dump some more pics.

Would really appreciate your routine if you're serious.

>reading the sticky
>ever

not gonna make it

Sticky is fucking shit.

I seriously read "fuckbody"

A
Bench
Squat
Rows
Dips
Chin ups

B
OHP
Deadlift
Chin ups
Dips

Add accesory work for lagging body parts, but keep symmetry. I curl, as my arms are my weakest link.

I alternate between 3x5, and 3x12 rep ranges for the lifts. Good luck.

This

phul but 4x a week

Ivysaurs 4-4-8 is really good for upper body development. It mixes volume days and strength days up...And your be hitting upper body and lower body almost every workout

Shoo alex

i do the same thing, just with added hyperexensions on B for further strengthening the lower back

that's for strength

It's a good plan. I try to bench and OHP in the same day, but that only works if I do a push pull split.

im close to finishing my cut and I had pretty nice results from doing SS(took squats off deadlift dya since I was becoming a t-rex) and added a few acessories

what do I do next? I dont want my legs to get bigger since theyre now proportional to upperbody and finally I can wear pants so I'm fucking clueless on what to do

Muscle gaining secrets by Jason Ferruggia. Just make sure you do calf work.

I've been doing this reddit shit

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

thoughts?

holy fuck, what a body

is Jhulia Pimentel

I'm on it too, but haven't been long. It feels good but I don't know how effective it is. I picked it because it seems most of the really impressive progress pics for natties in a year are on some kind of PPL.

i agree so fucking much, hate faggots that say "read the sticky" when they even glanced at how it's really basic and not good for specific questions

She looks like your typical germanic bitch

Look like a pig, that slut attention whore

>Jhulia Pimentel
Is she from Brazil?

>I'm on it too, but haven't been long. It feels good but I don't know how effective it is. I picked it because it seems most of the really impressive progress pics for natties in a year are on some kind of PPL.

I was on stronglifts for a year and ate some shitty food and gained some weight and muscle. Trying to do the PPL and maybe cut a little. This seems far more effective than stronglifts IMO but idk....

for novices, blaha 5x5 is pretty good and high volume, great for muscles
alpha destiny is decent, although i dont like how u box squat and floor press instead of doing normal shit
greyskull is pretty good for strength and size gains
fierce 5 novice is also good
reg park 5x5 is good
or just make your own but add in the shit u want

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

Muh dik

Never going to make it.

>Jhulia Pimentel
yes

I'm moving there immediately

Incredible, have a free (you)

it's 12 at night and I'm trying to hold back a laugh over here. Why is it so much funnier when you can't laugh?

If you're a beginner, which I'm assuming you are then you aren't going to get "aesthetic" until you're intermediate, so I would just run SS/Greyskull/ICF to get as strong as possible so you aren't moving babby weights and then switch to an intermediate program with a heavier focus on size rather than a PL program.

ICF is the only novice program I know of that's 3x full body tho

and fits your goal*** before any autists yell at me

>Thinking you can grow without getting stronger
you have a lot to learnl ol