Durianrider - Sugar is the best Edition

So what is the deal with this guy? I honestly can't tell

>says eating 600g of sugar is good
>says eating unlimited calories is good
>says that restricting protein and fat is good

How the fuck can you eat a lot of calories and so much refined sugar and stay slim and ESPECIALLY healthy? I don't get it. Where does he get his vitamins etc from? Also, is there any doctor who has commented on him?

Link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=kuBZnftGLc0

this guy is retarded, and almost all vegans hate him,

he thinks just pure sugar and soda is healthy, he is a delusional meth addict

well, I saw a video where he admitted taking roids but how the literal fuck has he been able to consume so much sugar for such a long time and have no problems with his blood levels (according to him)?

this has to be a complete fraud, what the fuck?

he also does like 4 hour bike rides, so he may be able to get away with just eating pure sugar, but it is sure as hell not healthy

I fail to understand how so many people can actually believe him. he's like a goddamn maniac

And?
Look who got elected.

I honestly thought that thumbnail was Genova after a pissening diet.

>(according to him)
Exactly.
Look he can get away with it because of gear and speed.
But the piper is going to come calling and he's going to want a big fucking payday. If you get my meaning.

I mean he's going to have a massive heart attack.

A buisnessman with immigration standards

4 hour bike rides aren't even long.

Depends upon the pace.

I failed to mention that I didn't want to see all his videos in order to check about the validity of his arguments and statements, my bad

>But the piper is going to come calling and he's going to want a big fucking payday

how the hell didn't he already have some sort of negative repercussion for his health? I thought it was impossible to eat that much sugar without becoming a type 2 diabetic. jesus, I really need to read up on more shit

He probably won't have a heart attack but he's going to age pretty quickly

LOL
"elected".

You know the retards who tell you to eat 90% fat diets and say you can eat all the lard you want and it's good for you? Durianrider is the other end of the extremes

Well he looks a little over 50.

Harley is retarded and sucks at trying to convey his message. Luckily I can decipher his advice and bring to you anons, because it's actually not the worst advice ever

Basically Durianrider loves cycling. He thinks everyone should cycle. Cycling as much as he does requires a lot of energy. His advice is you should cycle a lot so you can eat a lot and not worry about ever getting fat, because once you exercise that much it becomes very hard to remain fat.

So basically: Eat a lot, exercise a lot, sell your car and buy a bicycle

is this what jason genova looks like if he actually cut

Only if you're inactive and fat as fuck.
Dude is highly active skinny as fuck and probably eats very little.

Being smaller and eating less and being active means that you can get away with a lot in terms of what you actually eat and it's impact.
However he eats a fuckton of sugar, spends all of his time on his bike and is supposedly abusing stimulants.

He doesn't know it. But it's going to happen and it's going to be a big one.

>probably eats very little.

The name of his website is "30 bananas a day"

none of this is good but its not really that bad either if you just burn enough calories to make up for it

that's exactly what I thought. I have read so many studies and seen so many interviews with doctors that are a total contradiction to him so I was kinda confused by the rather large following he has

that's what I got from most of the videos that I saw. he does so much sports that he burns a shitton of calories. on the other hand, that advice is pure dogshit for people who don't do sports and should actually lead to drastical health impairment

> not realizing Durian riders platform is for cyclists and pro athletes who DON'T want to take steroids or epo
> thinking any of this stuff applies to you Mr schlomo hitting bench with a barbell and then getting your brotein in muh anabolic window much physique such endurance
> his info is strictly designed to help people in these sports like tennis boxing mma cycling etc
> tldr his shit is for Chad athletes not you lard asses

>all lifters are lard asses bc sure they don't ride the test reducing Jewish biwheel device

Fuck off Schwinn Goldberg

>Durian riders platform is for cyclists and pro athletes who DON'T want to take steroids or epo

just an hour ago I saw a video of him admitting being addicted to roids and checking into rehab you goddamn doughnut

>hitting bench with a barbell and then getting your brotein in muh anabolic window much physique such endurance
>projecting this hard

I actually eat very healthily and always like to inform myself about all kinds of stuff when it comes to the human body. also, I don't believe in all that bro science bullshit but rather work out in order to stay healthy so stop being a shitposting retard

Shut up fatboy. Go back to "bulking" and lifting your pussy weights.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He's still in his 30's. You can make bad choices for a pretty long time before they start catching up especially if you compensate elsewhere i.e. By lots of physical activity. Also some people just get lucky.

i love this guy t b h he has great banter saying scooby is on steroids

from what ive seen of his videos, he does an absolutely insane amount of cardio.

Dude he can't be in his 30's. If that's true then he must have had a lifetime of heavy smoking and hard alcohol to look as old as he does.

He is in this late 30s, although cycling in the Australian sun for 10 hours every day for over a decade and being lean as fuck the whole time does explain some of it

he looks fine. much better than the average cyclist

this guy eats nothing but fruit and is jacked

>A buisnessman with immigration standards

more like a corporate welfare recipient with small hands

it honestly blows my mind how many subscribers he has, he's utterly fucking insane.

Good on a bicycle but utterly insane.

Sugar doesn't make you fat. A high fat AND high sugar diet is what makes you fat.

>good on a bicycle

Has the guy ever raced professionally?

>Dude he can't be in his 30's.
It's true.
>veganism, not even once

Don't need to race professionally to be "good" that makes you great, if you're in the tours or whatever you're stunning.

He'd blow away the average cyclist for the most part just based on the volume of training he does alone, oh also he takes roids. I looked up some stats and 5.88 watts per kg over a 30 km climb ain't no joke even if he was totally fresh and rested and what not.

Being good at things doesn't make you a good person though.

He shittalked based elliot

It's irrelevant to the fact that he makes the statement that sugar is healthy. It's not. Even eating that much sugar in strawberries isn't healthy.

Your body needs balance.

In other words a LOW protein diet, high in calories.

He did it for feely. High sugar diets make your cum sweet and she is a cum fiend

Durianrider's diet is hardly representative of vegan diets

Fuck off, Harley

muh russia, eat a dick

t. eastern european