/toes/

Roman master race unite.

I didn't know feet evolved around the Mediterranean

Celtic here. The race the Romans flat out gave up on trying to conquer because we kept ripping your asshole's asunder.

my first two are even then a drop

wheres your god now

Egyptian but I acknowledge that Greek is the sexiest and most superior of the feet--at least for males.

Roman but I'm half Korean, so idk???

We're masterrace, can't categorise us with these mortals.

>egyptian toes
>italian heritage
something isn't checking out

>Believing memes on a Siberian snow-show crafting forum.

Trim your toenails they look like fritos

Trim your god damn toenails jesus

Is this roman? My foot looks similar to this, although there's less of a distance between my middle toe and the toe next to the big toe.

That's the index toe.

They conquered almost every Celt. The Romansgave up on conquering the Germanic tribes.

>blue eyes
>egyptian feet

What did god mean by this?

Greek feet here
Why? I would think Egyptian is the best, germanic the worst
If any portion of your feet are flat, consider surgery

>tfw flat and wide feet

fuk

>stuck on caesar's timeline
>even though most tribes asked for alliance at the end of his expedition

I am greek

What's the sexiest for females?

That this is just a silly picture

.... shit, your right. Kinda. They never got to the Picts and the Scoti North of Hadrians Wall. A lot of people don't realize the half the Iberian Peninsula was Celtic too. They were contracted to fight for Carthage who did fuck Rome's shit up.

See

>tfw Greek
It's the most aesthetic because it resembles the hand

The "Greek" foot is a term from art, I don't know about the rest, but I suspect "Egyptian" and "Roman" at least also have origins in classical culture.

greek master race reporting

>Celtic here.
Romans > Brits > Irish
Don't remember when the British fucked your shit up?

>Egyptian toes
Does this mean I wuz a kang n shiet?

Roman reporting in

my left foot looks like egyptian and
right foot looks like greek

lol

>Thinks celts are automatically Irish.
>obvious American education

I'm Celtiberian. Enjoy learning something dumb dumb.

See

>this triggered
>now he's celt-IBERIAN
Hmm...who beat the shit out of the Iberians again? Ah yes, the ROMANS. haha

Rome destroyed Carthage. Latin>Semitic
Nice try jew

Nice try at playing off your ignorance. My family is for Portugal.

>celts only lived in Ireland
Seriously though... You obviously failed history.

Happy to see more refugees coming over. I came here 5months ago when our Romainan yarn spinning image board was obviously shilled beyond repair. Now get Veeky Forums you white nigger.

What race am I brehs?

I always felt most kinship with the Ancient Classical Greeks. I thought I was German/Celt though.
GREEK REPORTING

wtf i didnt know anything other than 1. "egyptian" existed

i thought everyone had toes like this, and im from a germanic / celtic family

you are hilarious!!! I can't stop laughing.

Why? Does your aspergers cause you to frequently laugh inappropriately?

Thats a nasty foot

Roman here. Perfect for climbing shoes

you could do stand up comedy!!! LMFAO

I'm starting to think you're sincere...ly handicap.

why do you have gremlin toes

Nice pubic hairs sprouting from your toes.

Spic or poo in loo?

If you mean my toe alignment it's because my feet placement when walking is shit. It used to be worse if you can believe that

I'm not him but you see around the age of 11 - 14 your body will start going through changes and you'll start to grow hair in places it wasn't there before.

I have the roman foot but my 3 toe is shorter and not the same height ? makes me Roman / Egyptian or just a kike ?

tfw actually Egyptian

I have hair on my feet too, but mine is beautiful and blonde. His look like actual pubes

>not him
yeah ok

I'm not him but I also have hair on my feet as do you it seems. So what makes you so concerned about the hair on our feet? It's a strange thing to care about and I love it when the real weirdos (you) start projecting their own insecurities (fetish in your case) onto others. That is why I said something, because you need to not be such a creepy judgemental prick. Or keep being weird, either way idgaf.

>underage shitskin confirmed

Im half Greek, half Peruvian with Greek fits.
Grills find Greek feets the more aesthetic from all.

how do you know he's not a cumskin?

Carthage fucked Rome's shit up so hard they got completely wiped off the map.

So did Rome as a functioning empire. Time changed things but doesn't make Carthages victory over Rome any less real.

Carthage lost all 3 Punic wars.

What is i

I'm
You literal /pol/ reject. I immigrated to this board from /pol/ 5months ago and assimilated to the boards culture and thus gained 15lb of muscle. You're like a rapefugee coming over to Veeky Forums No one wants you here but we can't do anything about it.

Veeky Forums is Europe and you're the metaphorical shitskin.

>Negro

I don't even have a single drop of African blood in me

Doesn't change the fact that Hannibal sacked Italy.

Italia, yes. Rome, no. And while he was fucking around in Italy, the Carthaginians lost their Iberian possessions.

yeah... you dont.
There is no human on this world that dont have african blood within. We are Homo sapiens...

kek are you fucking retarded

Egyptian. It honestly hadn't occurred to me that they could look like anything else, although I guess Greek following the same pattern of length that fingers do makes a degree of sense.

It'd be weird if hands and finger length varied like this and there were dudes walking around with huge Germanic thumbs and index, middle, ring and pinky all being the same length.

Is this what footfags are always going on about when they post someone has ugly/pretty feet and there's nothing obviously special about them? Feet just look like feet to me, I don't really get that whole deal.

>slav with Greek feets

I don't even know what this implies, guys

Mine are similar but black.

Greek foot but 100% Norwegian for several generations

Guys please post feet
...its for science

t. Degenerate

>tfw slav with Egyptian feet

kek

YOU WAZ KANG

Same, Norwegian for 3 generations and Iceland before that, which basically means Norwegian anyway

Swedish, 'greek' foot

Not sure