Planning to cut even further but I feel as if I hit a brick wall. What do...

planning to cut even further but I feel as if I hit a brick wall. What do? I eat approx 1600 calories (TDEE is ~1990) My intake of protein is circa 100g a day, if that counts for anything.

Was thinking of buying clen but its damn so expensive in the country I am living in.

>cutting
>that small

Choose 1

Why? You have virtually nothing left to cut. You need muscle first my boy. Start eating at maintenance and working to build

SWOLE IS THE GOAL, SIZE IS THE PRIZE. FAGGOT

desu i only care about losing face fat - it is my highest priority even above building muscles.

You have nothing to "cut" to

lolwut

U bulk my dude

Kind of in a similar situation. Just want to cut to get abs to get bitches, that's all. I'm doing about 1000 calories a day, but it takes time.

>no muscle mass on body
>"cut"

Why cut!?
You think abs will make any difference looking like that?
Bulk untill next summer then you can start cutting and Maybe look decent

Height? Weight?

5'8 64kg

You actually have a solid base, good job. Time to bulk. You lack a high enough lean body mass to attain the abs that you probably want.

You are probably pretty persistent and will refuse to bulk (even though you clearly should be) so I will give you the advice you are looking for.

Lower your calories. I'm thinking around 1200-1400 should do the trick. Keep your protein where it is and up your cardio. If you want to lose any more fat that's the only way to do it. You might even need to go lower then 1200 and up your cardio to an hour a day just to get your body to drop more considering your lack of muscle mass.

I would lift very low volume as well, no more then maybe 10 sets. Due to low calorie intake, your body wont be able to repair properly.

When you turn into a full skeleton don't blame me though. If weight loss stalls you need to do two things A) Lower your calories B) Up your cardio. From the point you are now you're going to keep stalling out with weight loss because again, you lack a solid amount of lean muscle mass.

Is their a way to gain mass but not gain fat - from what I have read you cannot get mass without gaining a bit of fat. this is where my problem lies, I do not want to gain fat, hell the only reason I started the fitness route was to lose face fat as you cannot spot reduce it.

just give up

There is literally no muscle to see if you cut. Bulk up and get that muscle and then cut away the fat and see what you've built!

Stop being a bitch accept the fact that you will gain fat on a surplus

once you get a thicker neck your ugliness will fade away
cutting will only make it worse

Should a skinnyfat with belly fat cut before doing ab workouts?

You have 0 fucking muscle dude how are you this retaded

>tfw cutting and still no abs like op... should i keep cutting or just bulk and train abs because i never did before
>pic related

Mate you're 64kg. There's nothing there to show. Your level of bodyfat is totally acceptable to start a bulk. It's impossible to only gain muscle, but seriously you're so light and small that most of that fat will just add to you looking more built. If you're cutting for abs, you're not gonna get there unless you pack on some lean muscle by eating a surplus for a while, and the truth is if you really build some mass in your chest, arms, and back, you will look more aesthetic at 15% bodyfat and 75-80kg than at 8% and your current weight.

well you can stop holding in your stomach first

roughly how long do you think it will take to reach 75kg