If I'm 235 pounds, 5'10"...

If I'm 235 pounds, 5'10", what kind of diet should I strive for (cutting or bulking) to achieve pic related in a few months?

I've got the routine down I'm just looking for the type of diet I should go for.

lmao photoshopped the tattoo switched sides

0/10 bait, apply yourself

not sure if trolling or full retard

lmao do you know what a mirror is?

>months

>this shit physique took him months

Just tossed around dumbbells I see

It depends on how much muscle mass you already have.

I have decent muscle mass, I just wouldn't know how to quantify it. But I know I'd need to eat more if I want to bulk, but at the same time I want to get rid of all the excess weight I have. That's my dilemma.

Goddamn, how could you miss the joke this badly?

so eat clean.

>I was just pretending to be retarded I s-swear
That excuse isn't going to cut it anymore.

Well the guy from your photo claims to have been a state champion lifter and the before pic was taken after a year layoff. So, I'm going to say that you probably need to add some muscle before you cut. 235 is pretty big for a 5'10 frame so I can see why bulking probably isn't the best idea. Personally if I were you I would just eat around maintainence while lifting until I felt I had enough muscle mass to where I would look good after a cut.

Thanks anons. I've been overwhelmed with misleading info everywhere online and this is the only place I can trust.

No prob. If you're eating clean like that other guy said then you will lose weight simply because eating enough to stay 235 at 5'10 would be very difficult(unless you're on gear). So don't stress too much over your exact pounds(as long as you aren't gaining weight), just make sure you're getting enough sustenance to build up your muscles and then cut after you feel you have built up sufficient muscle mass to look good.

hownew.ru

What is your routine bro ? You look very good and im about your height (5"11) so this should work for me too

That image isn't OP, it's his goal body for "a few months"

OP is a fat fuck, 235 at 5'10 is more than a 30 BMI, he's clinically obese

I thought he said "achieved in a few months" hahagahaha have fucking fun achieving that in less then 2 years fatty

>this is the only place I can trust
Kek

>type of diet

Most popular options nowadays (that actually work) are strict keto, regular low carb, or intermittent fasting. You can combine IF with low carb if you want. You will also need to count calories.

> using BMI unironically on guys who lift
Ishygddt