Skinny General

Fuck steroids. I can't eat enough to even take advantage of them. Is there medication that will for sure boost my appetite?
Sick of shoving gainer powders and protein Nakeds down my throat because I can't eat anything. I want to be inspired to make some delicious food.

Anyway, thread for that skinny Veeky Forums demographic. Get in here with those general questions and advice.

>Is there medication that will for sure boost my appetite?
Dude weed lol

Came here to post this

2 cups whole milk ~300cals
1.5 cup ground oats ~450cals
2 scoops whey ~260cals
1 cup greek yoghurt ~220cals
40 ground almonds ~300cals
1tbl spn coconut oil ~120cals
1 bananna ~100cals

total cals ~1820

> use a cheap coffe grinder for the oats and nuts

Chicken salad man. Load that shredded chicken up with mayo and consume that shit.

eat more
>checked

Here's an easy chart of high calorie things.

I was already prescribed dronabinol (weed) by my gastroenterologist to get me to eat more. Didn't work and only made me high, which I don't react well to.

Nakeds are fuckin pure sugar. Enjoy your diabetes. If i remember correctly, the mango one has something like ~60 grams of sugar in it. Even the protein ones are pretty bad. Especially if you're consuming more than one a day.

Im on test e and went from 130 to 150, go for it man

a shake I like
1 cup whole milk
50g almonds
50g oats
2 scoops whey
thats 700 cal and 50g of protein

I literally can't get calories because I have no appetite. I only drink liquids because my body is like "fuck no" to any solids.
So I drink protein nakeds, weight gainer powder, whole milk, and every once in a while some nuts if I can.

Nutella/Peanut Butter and box of pasta + stick of butter

>wah I can't eat anymore :(((

Enjoy not making it

treat eating like you treat your training
force yourself to eat
slowly increase how much you eat
eventually your body and stomach will get used to and want more food
its hard to go from 1700 calories a day to 3k calories a day
its a lot easier if you increase your caloric intake by 100-200 calories per week

force your stomach to expand. Train it to get larger by eating progressively larger (in volume) meals. I'd recommend an ABABAAB approach where A=high volume day and B=low volume day.

>TNT 1 million calories per gram

Will this kill me if i eat nothing else that day?

It's a shame, works wonders for me :/.

I wonder if it's the same as smoking or vaping it, though.

Slowly move your way on up and expand your stomach, it'll get easier but you gotta force yourself

Alright homie, take notes.

Breakfast, two bagels, 3 cups whole milk mixed with eggwhites.

Snack: protein bar, almonds, bananas

Lunch: Whole wheat pasya, chicken, 3 cups whole milk mixed with a cup of eggwhites.

Post workout: chipotle, cafe rio, panda express. try to keep it clean most of the time + protein powder after the lift.

Bed time: mass gainer shake with milk, eggwhites, bananas, strawberrys, peanut butter, Greek yogurt, protein powder.

Thank me once you've made it homie. currently on my cut at 7 percent body so enjoy for me lol.

Forcing yourself to eat when you don't want to is horrible i remember when u started i weighed 120lbs and would eat until i felt sick. You just have to keep going and you will eventually get used to it.
My diet used to consist of a coffee for breakfast and then i wouldn't eat again until dinner now i eat seven big meals a day.

What do you guys put in protein shake? I'm thinking of making my own because mass gainer are too expensive.

I'm considering like

Water
1 scoop whey
200g oats

What else can i add?

Well that is actually the only good reason to take mk 677

How hard is it to get s prescription for weed? I've always had almost no appetite and some stomach problems when I eat. Been trying some weed to see if it helps and it actually does, like a lot. Problem is my doctor just thinks I'm trying to get a card to smoke for fun.

Whey concentrate. Maltodextrin. Rice, potato, or oat flour.

Easiest to just toss oats into a food processor. Careful with maltodextrin; causes gastric dumping and intestinal distress in most people.

I would like to add milk but i cant because lactose intolerant. Would Greek yogurt help?

Fuck you skeleton eating a lot is fucking easy... im pretty built but im cutting and i keep fucking up by eating over my deficit because how delicious food is.... fucking you.. just become a trap if you litterally cant do the easiest shit of bulking you fucking twink
>yes im mad

Does it disturb your gut?

I'm not sure.. i had Greek yogurt once and it was okay. But milk just gives me the runs 5 minute after drinking it. I could drink soy milk instead but i heard that gives gyno?

Eat fast food to pad out your calorie needs. a Mcdiddly's "double cheeseburger" is small, cheap and has 440 Cals. Do this if nothing else works.

I'm seriously considering doing this. A burger is just $2. Is it healthy in the long run?

OP here
I went to a gastroenterologist and he gave me the dronabinol prescription after they couldn't find out why I couldn't eat.
It didn't work well for me because I got high and I hate being high. Made me eat a little more though.

I think it's a good idea actually. I usually get my calories from sugary shit like Nakeds because they're "healthy" but I don't get any cals from fat. As long as you get the cals and protein then I'm sure it's fine.

I doubt I'm well qualified to speak on the long term effects of a small amount of fast food daily, but calories are calories, and you only experience obesity if you lose track of what you eat. I doubt it'll affect you much if your diet is otherwise clean and you exercise regularly to keep your LDL/HDL levels in check

I'll start by going to a gastroenterologist then, thanks.

Took a lot of appointments. They did an upper endoscopy and a stomach emptying study. Put me on a couple other meds before trying the dronabinol.
You could try shortcutting there by finding a way to hint at it. Like saying that pot has really helped.
IT'S EXPENSIVE AS FUCK BTW