DIDNT DELETE IT QUICK ENOUGH BUDDY

MOD is being listed on Bittrex on October 31st, @richiela (one of the founders of Bittrex) tweeted this yesterday but deleted it almost instantly.

You faggots should thank me for even posting this at all, would've posted yesterday but had to accumulate some. Also, don't give a fuck if you don't believe me.

tips appreciated hehe: 1GC8tmYQeCg5RYLr7bLeWh6zqQW3irtZ8f

wow so the rumors were true lol, glad i bought some today, this shit is going to easily 10x

Faker than Cardi B's titties

smd, i'll send you a pizza after i get my lambo faggot

Fake, MOD is a security since it pays dividends, therefore Bittrex will not list it.

Fake as hell. Richie would never post a ;) face

Fucking fake

Richie just told me that trex is gonna list LRC. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

I dont see how he could fake this. The pixels look unaltered.

spew all the shit you want i've accumulated and i'm ready

fake i have notifications enabled for twitter, if he tweeted i would of got a notification even if he deleted instantly.

I have then on too and i got one fix your shit nerd

>being this new

Shitty inspect element. When there's no replies or retweets it doesn't show a 0, there's just no number

This

This

I can inspect element edit too buddy... According to my browser tellytubby coin just breached the all time market cap, I'm the richest Tinky Winky on the planet

This

It's because of kike faggots like you why I hate crypto sometimes. Creating fake bullshit in attempts to spike the artificially because you bought your bags at ATH and are crying about it. You are a faggot, it was your poor choice Pajeet for getting in at the wrong time. You deal with the consequences.

Guys Bittrex will never list MOD. MOD acts like a securities token, and with the SEC up Bittrex's ass, it will never list MOD. Bittrex doesn't list securities tokens and they removed all the tokens that are securities

> richie
> ; ) emoticon
at least do a proper job faggot

this is fake and op is a dumb nigger