Veeky Forums you're my only bros, i asked on /adv/ but they answer my question. Please do not delete mods

Veeky Forums you're my only bros, i asked on /adv/ but they answer my question. Please do not delete mods.

How do i give up on women?
I honestly can't keep it up, it has been way too many rejections, i never got anything from women
>kissless
>virgin(If being "raped" by a 10 years older dude doesn't count)
>only held hands once because she thought i was rich

I'm autistic, i got diagnosed with asperger, plus i have sunburnt skin, plus my type of skin is kinda hated on this part of the country(people have a varying level of racism) i'm ugly and not really tall, 5'10". I'm just a student, i can't pay for dates and lots of things, and the sad thing i see that is not important for many people, they still have gf even though many are in a worse off situation.
Well the thing is, no matter what i do i'm a complete failure at this game, i'm never good enough.
I just want to give up on women, to not feel anything.
Please help me prevent these dumb feeling that later on cause nothing but pain to me

>>virgin(If being "raped" by a 10 years older dude doesn't count)
kek

GO GAY
O
G
A
Y

well i was horny and there were not other options, so i "consented" which i actually couldn't since i was taking so many meds because i was depressed and other shit.
no thanks famalam, i can't, catholic ):

Whatever happens on this thread, don't do it bro. There are people that care about you and even people that want to meet you but don't know you yet and if you do it, you will never get a chance to know them.

I used to be in a similar state, although I cannot imagine how much pain you feel, it's not worth it. You'll have the rest of eternity to die but live? Only once and you must enjoy every living moment. What worked out for me is going for a half hour walk and just lay down on the grass, watching the sky. You need to move. It's in our genes.

Stop thinking about women. Have you tried? You put them on a pedestal when in reality they are just people like you and me.

What you need is confidence and you have to work on yourself, find a passion or go for a walk. Go for a hobby, anything life is so full of surprises but don't give up, that's what women and society wants.

The universe is indifferent to your human concerns. But YOU are the most powerful being in the universe because YOU and only YOU can bring a change to your current situation. Not women, not God and not even the laws of physics can stop you reach your full potential

>masterbation wasn't an option
No hands?

yo senpai, you're autistic so there is literally no shot you will ever be with someone very pretty that's not also autistic. Go for the sperg bitches

Also, might be a troll, aspergers is no longer its own category according to the DSM-IV

18 y/o here and never given any shit about women...

You niggas get brainwashed by /r9k/ way too much, life is liveable without an opposite gender.

5ยด10 is tall enough you nerd

read the sticky

No dick.

Find a hobby than makes you happy. Everything else will come. Go to faggy anime conventions, play d&d, cosplay, get out. You have the body type that suits this lifestyle and those women usually go for your >>>>personality. Gl

>18
>making generalized statements about life

I'm only 20 and I can tell you're dumb as shit

Doubt this guy is much older though. I never generalized, otherwise I wouldn't have given my age you know.

>how do i give up on women
oh boy. ultimate beta detected

Polarize to Masculine Will Power. Don't focus on your impressions, receptivity or feminine aspects. Just start willing to be more willful and to never accept another person's will.
The only way to do it is by Will. Will over Mind over Body. Will over everything. Be so willful that death becomes meaningless.

It seems like bait but i'll take it
>There are people that care about you and even people that want to meet you but don't know you yet
Lies, please don't lie to me, everybody leaves, everybody just forgets about me, nobody ever would text if i don't, nobody approaches if i don't, nobody puts the least effort or seem to enjoy my effort to create a friendship.
I'm 21 and my only friend is some old teacher i had.
>You need to move. It's in our genes.
I do, there's no grass because i live in a dessertic city but i do.
>Stop thinking about women
That's what i want you nigger, but if you ever felt so lonely you would understand sometime that all you need is that friendly, femenine hug. And no i don't put them on a pedestal
>What you need is confidence
RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
I have confidence for everything i do, i always trust myself, when i approach someone new i always make them laugh, I'M CONFIDENT.
>work on yourself
yeah learning a third language, doing a super ambitious optics project, exercising 6h+ a week and more is not working on myself :^)

>The universe is indifferent to your human concerns. But YOU are the most powerful being in the universe because YOU and only YOU can bring a change to your current situation. Not women, not God and not even the laws of physics can stop you reach your full potential
bla bla bla.
It still doesn't makes me attractive or less autistic
I did masturbate with a piece of plastic that looked like a dildo and with a screwdriver, i wanted to feel the "real thing"
I'm not a psychologist or anything but the one psychologist that used to see me told me i was autistic
>You have the body type that suits this lifestyle
i don't get it
i know that's why i want to give up
seems legit, i guess

make the focus on yourself instead of on women, work on yourself first.

if you aren't even mentally strong enough to deal with rejections, why should women get with you? women need someone strong both physically and mentally to provide them with security.

>but if you ever felt so lonely you would understand sometime that all you need is that friendly, femenine hug.
Or maybe realize that there are other things in life? I've all been a member of /mu/, /sp/, /a/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums at one point. Listening to music, watching sports, reading mango, solving math and lifting weights have all been hobbies of mine. And the Veeky Forums community has been my everlasting friend.

Can't give you advice because I've never been close to your position in life, just telling you how I've lived mine.

>you don't do anything else with your life you dumb shit :^)
yeah let's imply a lot of different things
jesus if i see another retarded reply i will just leave the thread

Hes right tho, you're a retard and women dont want that. Fix your retarded brain first, and women will come.

>>you don't do anything else with your life you dumb shit :^)
Judging by your posts that's exactly what you are implying though, can't blame me.

Work on yourself, as many have said. What would you do if you had no desire to be with women? Just do that for a while and try not to think about them. It won't work all the time, but if you can get the rest of your life in order then someone will eventually like you.

Stuff you shouldn't do but will probably continue doing:
- Worrying about age/sex benchmarks (e.g. age X kissless/virgin etc)
- Worrying about what other men are achieving in this arena (e.g. chads)
- Generally feeling sorry for yourself (this is a mental model of the world that you constructed to make sense of your failure: poor you, you are autistic and sunburnt and whatever so its not your fault)
- Or the opposite is also a mistake - being very hard on yourself, "why am i such a loser" etc. This is pointless and will only make you feel worse, and isn't really correct anyway. People are how they act, so act differently if you don't like the results. You are not trapped. It takes time.

Source: was 24 kissless virgin when I got my first gf. Since then not really a problem. I do not bang supermodels every weekend or anything, but I have been happy and I haven't had to be alone much since. I could probably have been diagnosed with "autism" back then if my parents had asked a doctor to tell them that. Awkward, skinny, acne, computer nerd. It gets better if you work on it. You aren't trapped.

You sound very frustrated and with that mindset, you will be doomed to failure.

>Lies, please don't lie to me
You're lying to yourself. I'm sure you have a family caring about you but you are too focused on getting laid and money. It doesn't work like that. It's like if a DYEL came to a gym and tried to squat 4 plate for reps. Who cares if nobody approaches you/talk to you? I got 2 friends, a dog, a dream and a family. I don't need 100s of women or billions. Also consider on doing some introspection on why people don't want to hangout with you.

>There's no grass because desertic city
Good. Go walk some more and go to a market. Meet some people, that's a start

>All you need is a friendly feminine hug
No, if you want unconditionnal love get a dog or a cat. Women don't care about YOU as a person but on what you can provide (money, status...). Their hug is as empty as the darkest of all void. It means nothing

>REEEEEEEE
A confident man does not have such thoughts and certainly doesn't give 2 shits about women. His future, career is all that matters

>blablabla
It's a way of saying nobody can help you. I can't go to the gym for you. I can't study for you. I can't fuck for you. You must take action. Find a passion, get a job, be moderatly fit and women will come.

I guess studying doesn't count, even though it may take half of the day

lol i'm out, all i got is exactly what i did not wanted.

You are beyond salvation

Just kill yourself, so natural selection can achieve its aim.

Sounds like you're depressed. Despite what people on here will tell you, true depression can't be worked away. I would try CBT.