Tired. Blew off my diet.

Tomorrow, I'll get back on track.

>need to register for CNA course
>hold on account from previous years fuck up in courses
>only 2 weeks until the course starts
>not sure if I can get the hold waived

I'm nervous. I need this for my degree

Tremendous thanks anony, yourself?

Pretty good, I thought that the tax deadline was today, but turns out it's tomorrow! That gives me one more day to file to defer my taxes.

Gains are good
Life is bad

>failed out of university
>back to being a NEET
>unable to get a job due to empty resume'
>trying to make money through alternative means
>failing in general
>lifts have gone to shit
>turning 30 soon

Parents can't support me forever.

If nothing changes by the time my parents die I'll just an hero.

>tfw yesterday a cute grill I was studying with commented on my muscles
>tfw today I ate 4 cheeseburgers and 2 hot dogs like a fat monster
>tfw too tired to do anything productive with my life

Did hill sprints. Vomit a little. Feel good now.

Need to clean out after drinking for the entirety of the easter period. Feeling motivated

I need to finish this paper tonight because I won't have time tomorrow. But I continue dicking around. Make it stop bruhs

Nearly got scammed by a chiropractor today
Fucking snake oil salesman X 10000

Tried getting me to cut him a $2000 check to 'fix your subjugation and stenosis'
I'm curious what shit he tries to pull on me now because he said the first 2 visits were free where he takes xrays and evaluates.
Now that I'm turning him down I'm guessing he is going to be sending a $800 claim to my insurance for xray pics.

Found out today that he lost his license in North Dakota which is why he practices in my smaller town in Minnesota

This is how I feel
>hhhhhuuuhhhhhhmmmmm

Join the military
It is for fuck ups like you
They'll feed, cloth, pay and train you

Try doing some research on how to lie on your resume, worked for me when I needed some kind of "experience" to get a warehouse job.

Spent the last 4 days not exercising and eating everything in sight.
Gained absolutely nothing in weight and felt more energetic and more horny then usual.

Not American AND I have chronic lung disease which means I can't join even if I literally wanted to join.

going fucking insane.
I just spent the last 10 minutes freaking the fuck out repeating "where can I go?"

I work 5 out of 7 days 10-8 and I am super lonely. I am 23 going on 24 in july and need to get a girlfriend. I am more fit than I ever have been, and I am my only motivator. I keep struggling and keep telling myself "keep struggling, struggler" and "keep going keep fighting".
I am super fucking positive and a great motivator for myself, but sometimes I have to snap myself out of the gym when I realize I am the only one there.

I don't know where to go to meet girls. I feel fucking clueless. I feel like I am just working and working out. I feel helpless. I want someone to just fucking hug me and tell me "I give a shit".

I am trying so fucking hard. My willpower is so fucking crazy but sometimes...man just sometimes.

After 4 years I'm finally with my oneitis, the girl that I think is perfect.

My deadlift is stalling though

I like the guy I see when I look in the mirror now, just waiting on that gf lads
Getting dinner with an attractive arab girl tomorrow we'll see how it goes

how old are you

give me faith

I make 75k at a job I literally don't remember applying for. I have only a high school diploma and been working here for little over a year yet I'm pretty much a priority at this point.

Move to the Midwest. There's literally hundreds and hundreds of jobs

Go volunteer and join clubs. But don't do it to meet girls, do it just to do more constructive things in your life. A woman will come eventually if you keep at it.

go on your phone and download tinder
you will eventually get a date with a decent girl
slobber the fuck out on her face at the end of the night and go on from there

Pretty shitty. It keeps getting worse

own that shit. be a FIT monster

20, not sure if that will be good or bad news to you

egh this is my post
I just feel like a fuckin loser.

what clubs could I possibly join?

My whole view on girls was shattered when my friend took "being a creep" to a whole new level and after 3 months of pursuing finally got in a relationship with this chick. By creep I mean he basically played lap dog to her, followed her fucking everywhere (including going to her classes), wrote her a fucking SEVEN PAGE love letter, etc.

I guess I'm doing okay, shit's kinda lonely moving to an apartment from living on campus in a dorm with tons of people. Guess I didn't realize how extroverted I truly was.

>what clubs could I possibly join?
ones related to your major?

>parents are divorcing after 22 years of marriage
>father regrets ever having a family
>diagnosed schizophrenic recently
>about to finish highschool
>every girl wants to fuck me now that I'm buff not knowing that I am literally insane
>schizophrenia always gets in the way of my chances to ever have a gf
I really don't know how I feel about all this anymore

"I will do X tomorrow" is a dangerous mindset, start right now, and you're gonna make it

Hang in there my man. We're all in this together.

>marketing

;_;

how the fuck does it feel to be wanted?

Hell, I would know the feeling if I JUST TALK TO SOME BITCHES THAT STARE AT ME

WHY THE FUCK DO I FEEL MORE AFRAID NOW THEN WHEN I WAS A SLIGHTLY CHUBBY NECKBEARD?

I FUCKING SHIT YOU NOT I ASKED OUT MORE GIRLS AND WAS TURNED DOWN EVERY TIME, BUT NOW THAT I LOST 20 POUNDS FROM 180 TO 160 AT SIX FEET TALL THAT EVEN THOUGH BITCHES LOOK AT ME, I AM STILL IN THE MINDSET OF "THEY WILL ALL REJECT ME!" I AM STILL TRAUMATIZED FROM WHEN I WAS FAT AND ALWAYS REJECTED.

I EVEN WAS SITTING DOWN WITH MY PARENTS AT A STARBUCKS AND MY DAD TEXTED ME THAT THE BITCH RIGHT NEXT TO ME WAS EYE RAPING ME AND SO THEY LEFT SO I COULD TALK TO HER AND I STARTED A CONVERSATION, THINKING I HAD A CHANCE SINCE SHE KEPT LOOKING AT ME AND THAT I LIFT NOW.
THEN SHE TOLD ME IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR CONVERSATION THAT SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. I FUCKING HATE WHEN BITCHES DO THAT TO LET YOU KNOW "STOP TRYING". HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SENDING FALSE FLAG SIGNALS, YOU STUPID, FUCKING, SLUTS!

HOLY SHIT I AM PISSED. I FUCKING HATE GIRLS SOMETIMES BUT GOD DAMNIT I AM ONE LONELY MOTHERFUCKER.

Ah, I don't know what the hell I'm doing with girls either
I can identify with you lifting for yourself because that's all there is for you. As far as getting a gf goes you just gotta get out there and not be afraid to shoot your shot (this is much easier for me because of sheer numbers at college)

go spend your time between classes in the business student lounge or someshit. That's how I met people at my uni, by spending time in the physics student lounge.

And there's a club for literally anything at most unis, you like any particular vidya? Sports? Try some out, fencing, tennis, judo, w/e. There's a LOT of shit to do on campus. Check out the involvement fairs where all of the clubs recruit.

hit a OHP pr yesterday at 135lbs / 1 Plate for 2 reps.Then deloaded for the next set.Proceeded to pull my neck muscle on that lightweight and now i'm in my bed.even getting up hurts.I'm worried if this pain will last longer than one week.

fml senpai

download meetup app.its not for dating, you could find meetups related to whatever the shit you're interested in.

>wanted to enlist in Navy after high school so I could have time to mature, travel, get job experience, and ultimately save money for education
>parents against the idea of enlisting, don't want me to be some mutt, tell me to go to college to be an officer
>pressured into going to college, loans up the ass to pay for it
I'm doing well but I fucking hate it here, I have no drive to get anything accomplished and I feel like college has done absolutely nothing for me.

I wish I had enlisted like I fucking wanted to. Fuck me for listening to everyone but myself. At least then I could have the chance to attend college without debt.

she won't be perfect

they never are

glad you're happy though

god damn, I feel a shred of hope. I will do that.

I understand the best way to meet people is to "get out there". I always make fun of my coworkers for being normies and knowing where all the action happens all the time. I swear, normies just fucking know what is going on all the time. I'll download that app, and hope I have days off where I can "get out there".

Next month on the 12th is an anime convention nearby..it's suppose to be big too. Hopefully I can meet someone. Fucking hell...

i feel your pain bro, but I've never even asked a girl out or anything

I don't know what I'm even afraid of it's just that my mind is always really disorganized so I can't form sentences well

I'm on leave, so as usual my whole life becomes the hotel room scene from Apocalypse Now

I've been racking my mind trying to be more social, actively flirting, and fighting off the delusions my anxiety gives me. I hate this and I want off the wild ride. But I hit 2 plate deadlift and a dude at the gym complimented my progress. Kind of mixed feelings right now. Tell me it gets better.

Don't punch the mirror and see where it goes, breh

Met a guy I actually liked. we hit on great and I can't believe that he didn't feel the mutual chemistry. (I assume.) he was complimenting the shit out of me, couldn't keep his hands off me and I didn't even put out. Texted me as soon as I had left the venue.

Back to never even trying cause I hate it how men can give every signals from the book but still not be interested. You can basically never know if a man in sincere or if you are just thi closest potential masturbation hole.

Not the guy you replied too, but the one time I was actually desired by a girl was one of the best feelings I've ever had. Couple months later and I'm still hurting from her leaving me.

Women are a meme, focus on getting your life in order and make sure you can be happy alone first.

Why didn't you ask her out?

>Final tomorrow I barely studied for
>Discovered that I'll probably need to take 2 nore semesters in before I can graduate instead of one like I previously thought
>Only prof who can help me get the credit I need to graduate in one can't be fucked to answer my emails
>Court date in 2 months where I'm most definitely going to get my license suspended
>When that happens I definitely won't be able to afford insurance anymore
>Found a lawyer who be able to minimize the suspension but I can't even afford his $150 retainer right now.

I'm hanging in there. It's not easy, but I'm hanging on.

Fuck Im stressed.

You sound like a good person. You should go to church, give it a try. It takes time and effort like anything worth it but you WILL find a community who cares. You may even find a qt with strong morals (aka a good girl).

>tinder
>decent girl

That's like opening a pack of Pokemon cards and finding a holo Charazard user.

I had it all figured out and shit didn't turn out the way I planned them to...Now im back in school studying my ass off for I-dont-even-know what.

All I've got to look forward to are gains, but I feel myself sinking back into a depression 'cause I've lost the frustration, the anger, the disgust for fat that I once had which was a massive drive.

Dude your doing it backwards. I'm 6' and at 165lbs I was a skeleton. Now I finally hit my goal wait of 180lbs (still 10%bf) and I'm finally getting miried. Next level is 190lb. GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG GOMAD!

Keep going homie.

DUDE you are me. Did the same thing on on OHP two weeks ago. Fuck it hurt so bad at first that I had to miss church. My gym bro told me to just work out muscles that don't agrivate my neck.
So for the last two weeks I've been doing bench press, arm, and abs.

>turned my injury into an reason to workout only my glamour muscles for two weeks.

Feels pretty okay bro.

mom is being a disgusting alcoholic as usual but i'm doing about as best as i can.
how do i get her to stop bros? it's like taking care of an overgrown child i hate women

You can drop out user. In your scenario it sounds like the best option. Just make sure your getting into the navy first.

About to run my first semi marathon.
My goal is to just finish it running and not walk. My body can take it but it's a mind game. Lifts have long since stalled but hey cardio kills gains.
I kind miss my ex. Haven't seen her in 6+ months. I miss sleeping with her. Not sex or anything just hugging hen and going to sleep. Can't have that connection with anyone I've met since. But I don't miss the fights, stress and sadness that follows her wherever she goes.

Just finished up the last of my major school work before the final exams, so I'm feeling pretty elated now. Although I just learned that auditions for 2 shows I'm interested in are being held next week, so I have a lot to prepare for.

Veeky Forums-wise, I had a weird day because I tried squatting but felt a bad pain in my right hamstring and went home. A few hours later it was fine so I went back and did the normal routine. No clue what it was and it hasn't bothered me since, but I'm keeping an eye on it

I don't know user.
My moms a pill junkie. We're in the same boat. She just rationalizes whatever she does justifies it and than loads up on meds. Kidneys are in danger of failing.
Shes unemployed and constantly physically provokes me. If it wasn't for my dear ol' dad I'd just fuck off and never see her

The change has to come from within for alcoholics, I think. It has to be a part of them.

I've tried with my father but there's no insight, and he is like a child too. He'll just keep doing what is easiest until he eventually dies.

just the ham creeper nothing to worry about

I think my gf has completely lost interest in me. It's ok I don't need women just keep lifting

yeah my mom constantly tells me to have grandkids for her when she's drunk but on top of smoking half a pack a day and drinking 3 bottle of wine a night i don't see why she thinks she'll even live to see a grand kid turn 12. maybe i should tell her that

>just the ham creeper
Well now I'm very worried

I had a similar experience except that i'm male.
Women are way worse when it comes to this subject because we don't play the emotional games that women do, we are linear and logical, you can actually find a coherent reason as to why a guy does x or y, even if that reason leaves you upset.
We don't text you "i'm missing you" only to ignore you while hanging out with someone else the very next day.... Fuck.

nah just keep doing what you're doing bro

[spoiler]tfw im the ham creeper[/spoiler]

Hold her accountable and establish some boundaries.
I'm both from a family of alcoholics and a recovering alcoholic myself.
If you can't get her to seek professional help then youd do better to just run

Current in week four & one half of my cut.

>1500 calories per day
>can barely function
>just end it already

Still haven't cheated yet, but I'm losing willpower by the day.

she will never seek professional help i can tell you that. what pisses me off the most is the drunk driving because it's so low and it's something failures do and i'm ashamed to have to associate myself with a drunken idiot.

I broke up with her since I thought it would help us both. Shes been in a struggle with both anorexia and poverty, and I hoped that being away from familiar faces could help her body image. Me obsessing with weight and body fat % probably wasn't helping.

She's dated since then and I've been on one date with somebody who ended up telling me that she saw me as a friend.

I saw a photo of us, cried for a bit, and now I'm super drunk, so I confessed my feelings and sent her 299.99 (the maximum facebook lets you send over the messenger app). It's less than 1/10 of my bank account but I want her to know I care. Honestly I might just need affirmation that I'm a caring person but $300 is worth that anyways.

She said she would cancel it but I removed my debit so she can't anymore.

Also, this happened even though I took my medication (bipolar depression/major depressive disorder) so I'm going to accept it as a rational thought. If I get angry about it later I'll just max out on it.

I've injured my ankle a bit more than one and a half month ago. Was resting in bed for a month, but i had to get up and do school and work, cause i didn't want to fail. Now it's healing really slow, and i'm afraid i might never make a full recovery.
I can only squat till halfway, and after 5-10 km of walking it starts to hurt pretty bad.
Not being able to go running is really bad for my self-esteem too.

Other than this i'm alright.

Are you my any chance fat?
He was probably just trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings.
Wait what am I saying, of course your fat why else would you be on fit

Good job abandoning your friend in need then rationalizing that it was the right thing to do afterwords. With friends like you, right? XD

In over my head at my internship.
Cried for about an hour. a bit ago.
All my realtionships are shallow. Friends, Girls.

Not doing well friends.

Also I'm jamming out to Ship Wreck - Vessel and I keep hearing "please don't let go" so that either fits my mood or I'm completely fucked in the head and beyond redemption.

Seriously considering it. If I enlist, I'm looking at something like aerographer's mate. If I go through with college, then I'll get my commission and do METOC.

Better than me, I'm a senior in Uni and I have 5 weeks worth of finance homework to do in like 2 weeks.

>considering sudoku

Did an hour of cardio today I got home from work this morning. Not trying to bulk up just need to lose my beer gut.

You're a fucked up puppy user. Seek professional help

Just bulged a disc 2 months ago today, i am considering giving up on my life. nothing is fixing it i am in pt doing th shit all day and it still hurts.

Just watched Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa) and I feel fucking lonely as shit. Also got sick for the third time this year and my little noob gains are disappearing. I'm fucking about to be 25 and still a kv. Where did it all go so wrong and what can I do to change it?

Bartend
go to college for an straight forward career that won't fade away or break your body down.
(paralegal or something)

don't an hero

or else I have less reason to keep going too.

>Just watched Your Name (Kimi no Na Wa) and I feel fucking lonely as shit. Also got sick for the third time this year and my little noob gains are disappearing. I'm fucking about to be 25 and still a kv. Where did it all go so wrong and what can I do to change it?
>I gave up on romance, I am going to see the movie because it made me happy .

Finally decided to get out of Chad mode, got tired of not having someone to love and have some quality time with so I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago after texting for like 3 months. She's nice, good personality,not a gainz goblin, makes her own money, not materialistic, and genuinely likes me. It feels good bros. The issue is, I still can't let the other girls go... I usually have unread conversation from shit tons of girls just so I could get happy on a crappy day by looking at them. Hopefully, I don't fuck things up and she sticks with me. Wish me luck boys.

I just want to get out of this wheel chair and my bulge disc heal omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This to will pass friend.

>I hope.

>getting out of Chad mode

Now is the time you message her at 12:00 midnight and say

"You owe me now, I will find you in a few hours."

>report due in less than 12 hours, have had a month to work on it
>just started an hour ago
Why do I do this to myself

Shin splints aren't going away, but my application for some sortation job got through

Feels potentially alright

I'm starting to realize I'm actually quite a good guy, I have nice job, Im even started flirting with girls, I feel like I can really win the voices in my head that tell me I'm not worthy and will fail.

I might even ask the qt from my work to go out, and I'm not really scared of her rejecting me.

To sum it up I'm hoping for the best, but also not really afraid of failing.

I'm confused by this post. What are you trying to say?

I know this feeling

fucking terrible, this girl i caught feelings for just denied me fucking her for the third night in a row. it's basically good to go, but tn she said she was really tired and needed to go home when i started to make a move towards her pussy after making out for like 10 fucking min. idk how much longer i can take being denied before i just peace her because of the frustration.

Weird, I would never make a move at work, seems super unprofessional and bound to cause problems down the road.