How to channel berserk mode

Do you remember those seconds in the gym where you are absolutely fucking taxed? That your mind stops listening to the music, you feel your head rolling, with your breathing at a panting, exhausted state? Next time you find yourself in this mode, you must channel your inner monster, for we all have one. I was in the gym after two hours. Taxed. Done. Then I grabbed a fucking energy drink, chugged that bitch in the middle of everyone watching me in the packed gym, and went in full berserk mode.
Berserk mode is when you take the whole fucking gym and burn through as much sets of every workout you did in that day. So at the end, if you are exhausted, channel your berserk mode, and finish the night off circling all the equipment you did earlier, fucking knock your last empire set, and move on until you did it all. You will see what you are capable of. Also, it helps to grunt hard to let others know you are in berserk status to allow them to know not to fuck with you.

You mean get caffeine? We know this OP

Only a real autist believes people watch him sip an energy drink.

autism copypasta

trust me, they stare at me when i chug it in the middle of the gym and crush it with my bare raw hands

Yeh user even my 16 year old sistercan crush a sipp can

this is the most autistic shit i've ever seen

you are a numale lifting weights in an air conditioned gym, not a viking

>I was in the gym after two hours.

Nice b8 m8

you've never had a 2 hour workout?

those are pretty normal on texas method volume day or one of the longer days on Sheiko templates

/thread

im almost everyday at gym and my deadlifts alone usually take 40min

What the fuck? No. How long are your rest periods dude? Max 1 hr 15 mins for me even on any type of lifting routine.

Might wanna put away your cell phone and actually lift weights then.

Nearly all of my workouts are 2 hours or longer and I only take 30 - 40 seconds of rest between sets. Am I doing something wrong?

>Am I doing something wrong?
Post routine

A1xB1xA2xB2x

A: Back + Chest + Shoulders
B: Legs + Arms + Core

A:
Bench Press
Cable Flies
Incline Dumbbell Press
Incline Dumbbell Flies
Flat Dumbbell Press
Barbell Row
Lat Pulldown
Pullups
Cable Row
Dumbbell Row
Overhead Press

B:
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Leg Press
Squat
Deadlift
4x arm curl variation
4x tricep extension variation

1 and 2 after A and B indicates different exercises while the core of the workout remains the same. Arm exercises of B2 differ alot from B1, but for A1 and A2 I will always do bench press and barbell rows for example.

>my bare raw hands

Oh wow, so cringe-material post! I can imagine some insecure, chubby and mildly autistic ano being at gym in some weary old sweaty clothes and suddenly getting some autism attack and sippin some fucking energy drink while everyone stares at him. Then he proceeds to outlift himself what is propably lmao under 1pl8

>all of those people lifting 2 hours breaking their spines and there i am working out 30 minutes 2 times a week and look better than all cbts

You have to moan and make big slurping noises and then cough a little when you finish and yell your biggest Richard Nixon "arrroo!"

around 3 minutes on Sheiko, something like this might take an hour and a half + accessory work + setup time between exercises -> 2 hours and change

You sound like a fag

Normies how else u gone get big

Post pics and routine

This is a good autism post. I enjoyed reading this, thanks OP :-)

i learned to do this

let me give a hint: its all about what goes inside your head

Post body

Why on earth do you think you need this much work? Are you on gear?

Losing control is bad

Thats where you injure yourself and ruin your gains for life

>how to drop the barbell on your head during OHP

blacking out is a real thing no matter how many times your stringer has the words beast mode printed on it your body still needs oxygen

>this much work
lmao what are you on about that's a decent amount of volume but nothing outrageous
post bosy, I wish to see that SS physique

It's called a second wind and you "channel" it by not being a bitch.