Triceps bigger than shoulders

My triceps are bigger than my shoulders lads, I always admired the round big shoulder look but seeing as I have scum genetics i'm left with this.

What did u guys do to overcome this? Stop indirectly training tri's and focus on delts? Halp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_t7kn7fFo54dDA_UZnk9pg
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-shoulders-and-trap-exercises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's your triceps routine? Sorry can't help but as a triceplet I'm mirin hard

you just have fantastic bi and tri muscle bellies and insertions, stop worrying about it and stop being a dysmorphic fag.

You're triceps dominant. This isn't a bad thing by itself as most people always have a dominant arm-part (mine is biceps.)

Add more volume OHP to your routine.

Thanks for that.
I just keep it simple - flat bench - weighted dips are my staple exercises.
Triceps dominate, that's a good way to put it. It's not bad but I just favour a overall bigger shoulder to arm ratio look. I just never really payed attention to how different they are proportioned

nothing it looks great as it is. dont stop training anything, biggest mistake you could make. its not like your biceps and triceps are going to continue growing forever and get much bigger than that.

obviously you can try adding more volume to shoulders but it could just be a genetic problem area for you.

you are incredible body dysmorphic though, barely anyone has bigger shoulders than their bi/tri.

even for roided fags the ratio is more or less 1:1 despite androgen receptors in shoulders

terrible advice. op should be looking to do anything else other than more OHP.

shoulders are more than just front delts. that is why its common for shoulders to look small or weirdly shaped from side angle.

you need to hit front, LATERAL and REAR delts to make em big.

Wow mirin' that guys body. I agree I feel it's a genetic problem, my two brothers have the same shape and proportions as me.

I wouldn't say i'm body dysmorphic lol, I just was surprised and got worried my tris would eventually outgrow my shoulders to a point it looked like i left humanity behind.

If you do OHP properly it will it all areas of the shoulder, user.

I do lad. Here's my shoulder routine:
Dumbbell shoulder press/ or B.B OHP
Facepulls with neutral grip
Cable side laterals

in on non subtle brag thread

My shoulder are bigger than my triceps lads, I always admired the round triceps but seeing as I have scum genetics i'm left with this.

m..mirin'

height/weight/routine plz

you could try adding in some heavy front lateral raises with your palms facing up.

how do you do face pulls without sliding forward? if i put any reasonable amount of weight on i have to lean like 30 degrees back and then I look like a retard. im not a skeleton either, 185lbs

You're bit chunky right now on youtube but you're one sexy fucker m8

hehe ty... im actually gunna do a lifting series after I get ripped so ppl can follow my progress, and im gunan be training beginners and detail what routine they should use... if I can find someone who will let post prograss w/o face might do one on how to do gear properly

Bump for this, I usually put one foot forward like I'm stretching calves but I feel like a mug

are you doing rear delt flies and face pulls?

i think your arms look cool anyway

Would watch for learning purposes and for science

bend your knee's and make sure you're at a good distance away from the machine, sometimes a small lean is necessary.

this man looks ridiculous. he's like a caricature holy kek

I have terrible shoulder genetics. I managed to gain a lot of shoulder mass us in mountain dog style shoulder training.

Basically it's ultra high volume medium frecuency medium intensity

For example.

-Bent over reverse fly with 25's
1x40, 1x30, 1x20, 1x10
Then a burnout with 40,s
1x50

Then 7x15 side delts. Then a drop set burnout.

Cable front raises superset with db front raises 5x15

Wide grip standing row 4x15

Yep that's right no OHP. The sacrilege.

Holy crap how did that happen?

bn I wish you could be my gym bro :(((((

Start doing side raises every time you step in the gym

GIGA
NIGGA

Mirin

wish i could be all ur gym bros user

Young purple Aki

young jelly user

I do them on lat pulldown cable thingy, just put your legs under the support to hold yourself down and bend your back so that the angle is right

Op here, you bend ur knees and lean back slightly if u have to. Just don't go too heavy, I slowly worked my way up so I stick with 80-100lb

A-are you gronk?

link to youtube channel

yes

Nice arms desu senpai

oh shi-
I remember you from way back in the day; weren't you the guy who bragged about being offered a job at Abercrombie & Fitch just for how you looked?

yeah then they saw my rat teeth

How many years ago was that? I can't believe you're still here, kek

6 lol

Apart from the whole sucking in your cheeks shit, mirin

do you have a youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UC_t7kn7fFo54dDA_UZnk9pg

tehe

stoppe dlifting for ~2 years gunna make a series about myself once I get ripped... like super ripped, and maybe if I can get one of my clients to ok it w/ blurred face, do a series on how to do a cycle for beginners

how big were u before gear, is it worth it?

Yeah, nah m8.

It's anterior delt and tricep heavy.

A novice can have okay shoulders, but you're going to need medial+rear delt accessory work for an average guy (and 100% need it in the case of OP who is tricep dominant)

I'd you take a wider than normal grip it gives a bit more activation to the medial delts, but it's not near enough

Are there more of these?! I remember seeing one comparing chins and pulls up.

It made me stop doing pulls and add more chins

Are there more of these?! I remember seeing one comparing chins and pulls up.

It made me stop doing pulls and add more chins

You are super new OHP does not hit all heads it's the most overrated shoulder movement of all time

do delt exercises and bench with a wider grip

Yes, OHP is posterior delt heavy, if ur using a BB u need to almost press the way you would on a incline bench press. Even though I don't particularly like DB's, they are superior for shoulder stimulation.

I think wide grip/close grips are overrated. Useful, but overrated - I prefer sticking with a medium average grip for any BB pressing.

how the fuck are reverse flies better on your medial delts than lateral raises?

also why are one-armed rows even there, they're for your lats

>posterior
I meant anterior (front).

How does the reverse fly hit the medial delt more than lateral raise. Wtf?

Do you have a citation for this study? I'm finding some of that data hard to believe. I'd like to see the rest of what they did.

yeah nah I don't think you lift

>the most overrated shoulder movement of all time
fite me mate I like pressing.
it's not a good shoulder bodybuild lift though, I'll grant you that.

What are these 15s?

Trenbolona

usually tell tripfags to fuck off
not today, miran

Fuck you dude, my triceps won't grow no matter what the fuck I do to them. My arms won't leave dyel status because of this shit.

>roiding for THAT

>ah yes my gains
>gains for me
>Kronk's gains
>gains specificaly desinged to make me big
>yes, got them right here

>tfw no dumbbells in my home gym so barbell upright row only option for medial/anterior delt development

>sucking in your cheeks shit
They're called dimples; he's just smiling

t. my face is the same way

aphromoo plz go

Heavy OHP

Bigger muscles = stronger muscles

Strong OHP = Bigger shoulder

You should also have a good lockout because of those triceps, so focus on doing paused reps on the bottom with the bar as close to resting on your chest as you can. And have a closer grip, wide grip ohps are autism

Is it true facepulls hit all three heads of the delt?

Yeah

>t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-shoulders-and-trap-exercises

The "study" is flawed, but its not that flawed

It hits all heads pretty hard if you use a appropriate weight

Should you be pulling up towards your chin/mouth or down towards your forehead/eyes? I love doing them, but not sure whats the correct way.

damn, carrying CLG the last couple years really takes some muscle

>scum genetics
You mean nigger genetics?