Please help me

For real, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS it's like a curse.
>No alchohol, never
>Never smoke
>Don't even know how white bread taste like
>What are sweets?
>Had this shit even on non-diary diet

Help me guys, Im scratching this shit every. single. day. It doesn't matter it will come back. There comes a time when I know my breath is shit so I'm mumbling like a retard, sometimes I think It's all good but get a quick reminder from mom that I probably have a white tongue again because of my bad breath.

Fuck this it fucking sucks

You have a problem with internal fungus. Candida to be precise.

Ever brush your teeth?

do a candida cleanse you disgusting fuck.

of course
tell me more please

dawg you need some probiotics

just get a tongue scraper.

its just filth, nothing more, nothing less.

Oral candidiasis, see a medic.

I'm completely brain fucked right now bruh.
It's quite easy to find out about candida and how it affects your body.

From the looks of your tounge you have a bad case of it. Or you might just have a yeast infection in your mouth.

not my pic tho, I made an apoitment thanks

Do what the pic says first.

If it keeps coming back then fill a clear glass with purified water. Then spit in it and let it sit for 12 or more hours.

After that time, if there is a film on the top of the water and usually a sort of string hanging from the top of the water, it's a 99.9% chance that you've got candida overgrowth.

Could also be oral thrush if accompanied by sores on roof of mouth and throat. Check with a flashlight. I got oral thrush from taking oral antimalarials/antibiotics

What pills should I get from the doctor?

Typical antifungals are flucanazole, clotramizole or nystatin. Most of them are very safe. Look into any others, for example ketoconazole should never be taken orally by men as it'll screw with your androgen receptors.

Cut back on coffee and dairy products. Helped me. I went to the doc and asked for help with fungus. She said it wasn't fungus at all, it was normal. This was at a point when the coating was receeding. I googled a little, eliminated coffee and milk and switched from a yoghurt breakfast to oats with apples and bananas. The problem is gone, no more bad breath.

Get a new doctor. I have this back again atm, keto and fasting gets rid of it.

IT'S CALLED THRUSH, OP

IT'S BASICALLY A YEAST INFECTION IN YOUR MOUTH

GET IT SORTED OUT SOON OR YOUR MOUTH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Google "Geographical tongue" and see a doctor you dummy

fug

don't scare me like that- I am 20 is it too late?

gargle once a day with bleach for at least 30 secs

just get some fucking medication for it and get it sorted out you fuck

Maybe you drink not enough water

You got herpes m8, good luck

it's not herpes you fucking idiot

It's herpes m7

That's because it's aids. Stop sucking cock you faggot.