goddammit, why does a fucking foot-long chocolate swiss roll only cost $2

A chocolate bar costs this fucking much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qofsdSMuGbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because big sugar wants you to buy more sugar

This will never not make me hungry

Here's one more for all my friends that are cutting

Because a chocolate bar is made of chocolate butter (unless it's a shitty off-brand type), and chocolate powder is a commodity as expensive as fucking saffron for the producer. That's why chocolateries have prices that resemble more those of a jewelry store than a candy shop.

Meanwhile, that "chocolate" swiss roll is made with the pastry equivalent of wood shavings, reproduction cocoa butter and taste correctors.
You'd probably find more trace amounts of chocolate in a rock than in that roll.

...Might also have something to do with the fact that you only need like a tablespoon or two of cocoa for a cake that size, and substantially more for actual solid chocolate.

I will gladly buy more swiss rolls

is that supposed to look appetizing? it looks fucking burnt.

>watching someone fondle and jizz on your food makes you hungry
whatever floats your boat

where is that?

looks like texas

They don't really waste valuable cocoa powder for that kind of $2 snack though.
I mean, actual cocoa powder is expensive to the point that even good brands of chocolate haven't had any actual cocoa used in their ingredients for years now.

Instead you see "cocoa butter" which is a catch-all term for all kinds of cocoa-tasting butter, most of which don't actually contain any chocolate, if not in very minimal amounts just to justify the legal use of the word "chocolate"

its called a dry rub, its herbs and seasonings that coat the meat before its cooked

Olive oil.

It's not that I want to eat a fucking bowl of pasta. It's that I want to eat olive oil and need something to put it on.

Gob bless Ameriga

Put it on broccoli and potatoes

I'm just saying, comparing a cake to solid chocolate is kinda silly. Of course the cake has way less, whether it's quality or not.

Also, source on all this? Google's giving me little but weight loss and stretch mark reduction advice.

And this
>In the United States, 100% cocoa butter must be used for the product to be called chocolate. The EU requires that alternative fats not exceed 5% of the total fat content.[10]

>putting olive oil on pasta
The internet has failed me and I can't easily bring up dat BoJack reference, but just so you know, this doesn't do anything.

You can also eat it with bread, a lot of people use straight olive oil instead of butter. Or salad. Hell, you can put it on pretty much anything.

Just look up how solid chocolate is made.
Making chocolate requires cocoa butter and cocoa powder, both products of the cocoa bean.
But making powder requires a shitton of beans compared to just squeezing out the butter, which is why the powder is so expensive, and thus rarely used in any product with a sub-$30 pricetag.

Something being "100% cocoa butter" doesn't mean shit. Cocoa butter doesn't contain the taste we associate with chocolate, the health benefits, or the color. Literally anything good we associate with chocolate is contained in the powder, cocoa butter is just the shitty retarded sibling that's there just to give things texture and drive up the amounts of vegetable fats.

It costs only one dollar here. Barely holding myself from buying a dozen.

gaudy/10

>mfw people still eat sugar

That's such bullshit lol average quality chocolate here can have up to 80%cocoa.
Comparable to saffron in no fucking way at all

>80% cocoa
L-fucking-mao, user.
You have no idea what "cocoa" even is if you're proposing that a chocolate bar is made in 8 parts out of 10 with it.
The saffron comparison was clearly an exageration, but you'd have to be retarded to propose that cocoa powder is used in any significant amount in grocery store-grade chocolate.

Mint-chocolate anything. It is a demonic flavour combination.

U just wish he meant adding it during the cooking process, so ur dum facto would be relevant. But its not. He's adding it afterards for the flavoir so suk it bich boi

It's not like these are the absolute worst thing for me to eat, but I'll eat the whole can in a day.

Just grabbing like 4 at a time. Like, oh of course I can just have 4 or 5. Not gonna ruin me for the fuckin day, then it's 5 p.m. and I'm scratching the bottom of the can.

>suk it bich boi

y-you too

I just drink a ton of greed tea it s perfect for masking cravings and hunger

Can't go more than 2 weeks without having some.
And the smallest container they come in is still like 1000 kcal.

ameri

youtube.com/watch?v=qofsdSMuGbg

The saffron thing is bs in the EU, you only really get fake saffron in developing countries and apparently the US. If you go through some of the direct wholesalers I suppose you might get bad saffron but it's unlikely.

80% refers to the solids. That means that there are other solids apart from the cocoa powder in there tho they still make an appreciable amount. Guy is just butthurt about having to live with shite quality in America.

Never gonna make it.

this fucking shit
i can go weeks without touching alcohol but as soon as i have even a little my brain just goes
>well fuck it time to get drunk
and it's not just drinking loads of beer it's the side effects more than anything
>buy cigs when i'm drunk
>eat a bunch of bullshit when i'm drunk
>eat a bunch of bullshit the next day
>no motivation or ability to do anything the next day
>inevitably break nofap to some really scummy degenerate shit the next day
>usually end up buying weed the next day, lasts for a few days after that and continues to fuck my motivation and food self control
fuck this liquid jew

If you lose your grip that quickly and completely you need to stop drinking cold fucking turkey. Yesterday. Do it. It doesn't improve and it doesn't get easier or better.

>Not eating to fill the emotional void inside you.
>Not eating to try to snuff out the depression and anger.
Never gonna make it.
In fact I'm gonna finish work and go buy me a carton of Oreos and a liter of milk.

That's exactly me.

I never buy it for myself. I never drink alone. When I do go out I get that taste and I just immediately go 'fuck it' and typically be out until 6am drinking, smoking 2 packs of smokes, spending loads of money, eating all kinds of shit...

Then the next day I will be a total physical and mental wreck. I will have high anxiety, I'll lay in bed all day, when my appetite finally comes up I'll eat some disgusting greasy takeout...

It's gotten better lately though. These days I just don't enjoy it so much. It's like I've drunk through to the other side. Now it gets to midnight and I just start feeling crap. I start to realise that carrying on drinking isn't going to fill the hole and I lose my taste for it and go home early.

It's like it's taken me all this time to truly understand that it's not that much fun and it's never as exciting or awesome as I feel when I open that first beer. What the fuck else is there though? I do not enjoy anything at all besides drinking. I take enjoyment in nothing.

This stuff tastes good, but is so bad for you

same
I just drink spirits and if I do get drunk food I try and get something like wings if I have the consciousness/self control at that point
cigs help with cutting and nofap is a meme
weed on the other hand absolutely trashes my cuts

>fuck this liquid jew
fuck self control too

Oh fuck. Delete this. They are so good but fuck do I feel like shit after I eat them

What a mess of shit.

damn those crisps are massive

Oh boy, pure sugar decorated with sugar sauce and decorated with colourful sugar and sugar!

how come a box of cocoa powder is less than $10 then?

>salted
its ogre

SOMEONE STOP HIM!

looks like a tranny donut, a regular donut with some gaudy lipstick on

>tranny donut
mfw