Holy shit. I'm sweating more than Ive ever sweat. What the fuck did you tell me take...

Holy shit. I'm sweating more than Ive ever sweat. What the fuck did you tell me take. My familys very rich and gonna sue every one of you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/932533/gym-obsessed-dad-given-hours-to-live-after-cooking-his-insides-with-diet-pills/
youtube.com/watch?v=GQCbpR7_3XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes user, potentially kill yourself for something that can be achieved by eating less...

lol dumbass, what kind of dose did you take?

you have to be really retarded to use DNP if you arent a pro bodybuilder

just wait a little longer + eat less, and then you dont have to worry about the potentially fatal consequences

its all risk, no reward

>Trusting people on Veeky Forums without doing your own research too

You're the idiot that trusted an anonymous message board lmfao

You also can't really sue a bunch of anons, you'd have to go after Veeky Forums lol

That's a little disingenuous. The reward is massively cutting the time it would take. I agree that it's retarded and not worth it tho.

>did 20 days of 500mg 2 month ago went from 97kg to 90kg
>maintained this weight till now
>start another 21 days 500mg cut in 2 weeks
>will end up at 85kg and be summer ready

enjoy your 3 month cut to look like skinnyfat DYELS at the end lel

I just bought some from a fertilizer warehouse online. Thinking of running like 150-200 a day for like a month. Will this actually be enough to cause drastic weight loss?

Would be more likely to try a higher dose on a second/third cycle

that shit is most likely wet and wont work

>150-200mg
>drastic

toplel, you wont notice 200mg a day which means you wont get "drastic" results.

Drastic results start at 500mg with a deficit of 1000 and 30 minutes of cardio a day.

It's your own fault for being a lazy ass, hope you die

nah comes in tab form. Google it..

isn't 500mg very close to lethal dosage though?

It depends on your body weight for dosages and shit

The bigger you are the more you can ingest without dying from the dosage alone but it's still playing Russian Roulette if you exert yourself too much and overheat you'll literally melt your body away from the inside out. Or you won't drink enough and dehydrate

so playing it safe with 100 for 2-3 days and build it up slowly every 2-3 days is a better way to do it?

why the fuck would anyone touch dnp

I dont think anyone is gonna die from 500mg unless they have something fucked up in them. But 250mg is enough to burn of fat while being able to function properly and not sweat like a pig all time
But i dont suggest dnp anyway, 95% probably fuck up and start binge eating while/after the cycle. Just diet normally its easy as fuck

Got dat ECA stack for during and after to counter hunger. Realised i left my cut for summer too late and just getting a kickstart. Hoping to drop maybe 15-25lbs in a month with DNP

250mg should be enough for 15-20lbs weightloss in a month. No need to go higher, just eat less kek

I wouldn't recommend running ECA with DNP. That's two thermogenic fat burning effects at once you'll dehydrate the fuck out of yourself. I actually wouldn't recommend DNP at all. Just stick to EC(A) you'll drop the 10-15 pounds (if you're as overweight as you're making yourself out to be) in two months if you diet and exercise correctly

lel must be trolling
I've cut from 98kg to 90kg in 58 days.
Just been eating at a deficit and lifting heavy, why the fuck would you use DNP for those results?

198lbs at 5 10. Not super fat but could do with losing 20-30lbs

>takes ratpoison to lose 7kg
kek

>lose the weight of a 60 day cut in 20 days
>lol wtf dnp?? willpower pusy

Are you retarded?

Just pointing out the fact everyone who uses dnp is a fat fuck and will forever be a fat fuck.

kek @ all the people noDNPers who had to go hungry for 3 months and lose gains while I lose the same amount in 2 weeks. It's nearly impossible to die using it if you doit correctly and don't do something retarded like take a gram

>eat retarded amounts over easter
>will just go on a 2 week cycle and lose it all
>muh no shortcuts

Some idiots will trade their livelihood for vanity.

>fat binge eater
>has the willpower of 10year old
>takes poison
>hurr durr its harmless
>lose 10lbs and still be fat
oh dog what done

That only happens if you don't take enough. Double your dose and you'll feel as cool as a corpse.

this isn't funny

Spend 28 more days eating less food or....
Die like Zyzz

Pretty simple choice senpai

I dont know why anyone would take DNP, it is poison.

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with spreading misinformation about DNP? There are no recorded death instances where any subject has been confirmed to have taken anything less than a gram. You will literally be fine.

if you're very rich why didn't you just get lipo

>should I lose weight carefully and in a controlled manner or use poison?

What the fuck happened there, got so hot his leg had internal combustion?

what the fuck is that

Good for you dude, I tried the stuff and found it to be uncomfortable as fuck.

Did give me renewed motivation to start eating better though.

>What the fuck did you tell me take.

Literally, weed killer. I spray that shit on my lawn to kill dandelions. Why anybody would willingly ingest this is beyond me. Just fucking eat less.

what happens if u fuck up taking DNP. It is legit poison

Oh well, live fast die young like Zyzz amirite

dnp burned his insides up and that muscle ended up dying even in an ice bath

If I had to venture a guess, maybe krokodil

So yes
thesun.co.uk/news/932533/gym-obsessed-dad-given-hours-to-live-after-cooking-his-insides-with-diet-pills/

I can guarantee the people fearmongering DNP like its laced heroin are people that have been lifting for less than one year. I can just imagine them smugly typing "poison" while feeling an air of self importance as their 220lb 5'8 physiques jiggle, permabulk master race xDD

Alcohol is more dangerous than DNP. Here come the people who have literally never touched DNP

>Took 3 pills in the morning
>"I thought they didn't work as I didn't feel anything"
>Took another 5

Not that I give a shit, but even the infographics made by 16 year olds about dnp and yohimbine strongly advise against that exact same behavior.

Truly natural selection at its finest.

>alcohol is more dangerous than DNP

dude... stop.

take the right ancillaries, only take 200mg powder/250mg crystal a day, drink a lot of water and stick to a low carb diet
youtube.com/watch?v=GQCbpR7_3XA

That has to be a shitpost making fun of pot heads

I'm on day 19/21 of a 500mg cycle and I've done 750mg on days I ate above my caloric goal a few times. My NEET period ends in 11 days so I was keen to make the most of it. I sit in front of the aircon all day shirtless and do my cardio at midnight. I have some IVs on hand. When it gets too hot at night I take some ibuprofen which eliminates the heat and makes sleeping ezpz.

The worst I've felt was waking up and sleeping on my right side giving me some pretty annoying heart burn. I also fasted for 36 hours early into the cycle with yohimbine and ephedrine, which was dumb because I came really close to being hypoglycemic.

Down 9kg and expect a bit more after water weight gone. It looks like this thread is full of normy cunts. You cunts sound like middle aged women that watch doctor oz and claim protein shakes are bad for you kidneys or some stupid shit. fucking normies.

brooo look at these 2 walking talking memes. Is this really who you are gonna take your advice from

You better be competing for the Mr. World title after all that shit.

>brooo are you really going to take advice from experienced bodybuilders over dyel weaboos on a bodybuilding drug?
yes

I don't even feel the effects of 250mg of dnp. Cunts took 330mg of it for 10 months straight when it was used as a commercial weightless drug. Guides are currently recommending 250mg for 21 days as a beginner cycle. DNP is harmless if you're not a fuckwit, I could kill you with caffeine using similar doses as DNP.

Let me guess you are morbidly obese just trying to get to obese?

>97 kg to 85 kg

Wow a fat fuck takes a shortcut rather than watch his diet? I'm shocked

>muscle ended up dying
what a waste

No I weighed 93kg at 186cm, currently 84kg. I've been lifting for 7 years. As a teenager I held the deadlift record in my weight category for my state.

By definition I was overweight but bmi is designed for normy cunts that don't lift. Looks like I'm going back to lereddit where there are less cunts that spew stupid shit through anonymity.

>hurr dur rguyz dont take any carbs on dnp

are people fucking insane? you'll go hypoglycemic so fast it's ridiculous, being on tren and DNP at the same time it's pretty much impossible to not have carbs unless you like palpitations, insane sweating, nausea and weakness (which is totally unrelated to the DNP itself)

I'm going to start a cycle in 2 weeks.

How do you guys get dnp

high inhibition copecel geeks detected
just lol at being this beta I bet you faggots think creatine ruins your kidneys or steroids make you permanently infertile

How do I get dnp? Asking for a friend

try not asking a website full of weaboo dyels who are afraid of creatine and think 6 months of SS+GOMAD will make them look like Zuzz

>Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with spreading misinformation about DNP? There are no recorded death instances where any subject has been confirmed to have taken anything less than a gram. You will literally be fine.
This, its cause people only come to fit to shitpost.
No you dont

correct

correct

Jelly manlets detected

>a little longer
I feel bad for you people, I definitely see where you're coming from but it's just irrational and not nearly as bad as all the scare posting going around. Dnp is incredible. It speeds up my cut significantly
I'm currently doing a 3 week cycle and on day 18/21 I'm down to 184.6 from 206.8
If you're natty you're looking at maybe 5lb in this period of time if you include water weight? Maybe 2-3lb of fat loss. Not to mention natty cutting will lose a lot of mass

I used to be against this shit too but it really is completely worth using

Feel free to ask anything

Of course I wouldn't recommend this to a fatty that wants a quick fix though. Only if you're seriously into the muscle building lifestyle and already have strict diet and what not

Tldr dnp is the best investment I made (natty mass)

where did you buy it?
and please don't say reddit

not sure I can say it here but the source mentioned on bodymaxing.com is legit

can't talk source or it'll get deleted but look for an individual that goes by the name relating to an arachnid with 8 legs with a painful stinger commonly found in the desert with the suffix dnp
a google search should help, but yes they are also active on plebbit