How is it possible? If all they eat is soya and beans why are they so disgustingly fat?

How is it possible? If all they eat is soya and beans why are they so disgustingly fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrWxMNbgFec
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19351712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calories in calories out you retarded mongoloid

Fries man

Most people are fat because of sugar and deep fried food which you can still eat as a vegetarian. Duh.

Yeah but I still eat a fried chicken dinner or a shepherds pie and I have
Lower cholesterol and an not fat like baby whale
Is it poverty genetics?

>If all they eat is soya and beans

>all food is either meat or soya/beans

retard

Do you think I should say something?

"Eat more lettuce bamby"?

Raman and Doritos

Yeah but I'd they don't eat dairy and they don't eat meat
Why are they fat?
Drinking Sunflower oil again?

Sugar and refined carbohydrates. You know, the things that make everybody fat.

>fried chicken = not vegeterian
>Lasagna = vegeterian
Calories per 100g:
Lasagna = 440kcal >>>>>> Chicken =180kcal

>Fatties eat ungodly amount of carbs,
>carbs are easy to bing eat
>most trash food high in calories are carbs

Why do i even have to explain this, its common knowledge

Vegetarians eat dairy. Ice cream, everything at Starbucks, oreos and chocolate are all vegetarian. Oreos are vegan even.

Basically they eat junk food crap.

what makes you think vegetarians don't eat dairy?

>all cows eat is grass and leaves why are they so disgustingly fat?

Cheese and processed food.

>cheese makes you fat

"no"

What cows are fat?

Where are these fat cows?

they are actually both vegan, and fat. however the vegetarian has higher cholesterol than me

Very high in calories, some people who go vegetarian eat a lot of cheese.

They are fat because sugar is, and always will be, 100% vegan. Frying oil also.

Fatties eat low amounts of carbs.
Most trash food high in calories is high in fat and low in carbs.

It is hilarious that you named lasagna as an example with 440 calories per 100g. It isn't even possible for a food to contain more than 400 calories per 100g unless it is high in fat. Pasta has max 150 calories per 100g. Lasagna is calorie dense because it contain a lot of cheese, oil and cream which is like 80% calories from fat.

Fatties are so removed from anything resembling a normal diet they can't even imagine the premise of eating pasta without adding ungodly amounts of oil, bacon, cheese, butter and other greasy fatty shit. Then they blame carbs, fucking hilarious.

Do they drink?

Chocolate

I've never seen a fat vegetarian. Underweight, healthy weight, yes, fat no

Unless you count fat people who try to lose weight by going vegetarian and stop again after two months

I've seen a ton of fat vegetarians.

sugar and other unhealthy shit. meat is actually very little calories on its own.

>I need to know more

>believing that a calorie is a calorie

you need to know more

so a calorie is a combination of _____ that provides energy. Then is it that there are ratios of carbohydrate, fat, protein that provide the greatest calorie. So the a meal could be low calorie (energy low) but high in fat.

Protein, hmmm

Because they aren't vegans and just say that to be smug all the while their fridge is packed with 4 day old mcdonalds burgers.

This right here

this is the unhealthy shit, this is the shit that clogs your veins, this is the shit that destroys you from the inside and gives you a heart attack. Not animal fats or saturated fats or cholesterol, sugar and refined carbs are LITERALLY the satan

>How is it possible? If all they eat is soya and beans why are they so disgustingly fat?
>Eat nothing but carb rich food.
>Does not understand why you got fat.
This is kind of a no brainer to anyone that paid attention at science class in elementary school.

>Why do i even have to explain this, its common knowledge
It is only common knowledge if you have at least half a brain, which is hardly the case of vegetarians.

>is kind of a no brainer to anyone that paid attention at science class in elementary sc
I thought fat was fat and carbohydrate was energy. obvioslut I am wrong

Are you somehow implying that calories from fat and that from carbohydrates cause the same effect on human body?

If so, let me explain to you that our body process carbs, proteins and fats differently and that ONLY CARBOHYDRATES ARE CONVERTED INTO BODLY FAT.

Go read the /sticky/.

Dietary fat =/= body fat
It's not fat making them fat, it's sugar.

>let me explain to you that our body process carbs, proteins and fats differently and that ONLY CARBOHYDRATES ARE CONVERTED INTO BODLY
your walking into bullshity land afaik

>I thought fat was fat and carbohydrate was energy. obvioslut I am wrong
Indeed, this concept is very wrong and easy to confuse.

Your body only deposits energy in the form of fat reserves when you have more carbs then your minimun requirement. When your body can't fill it's calories quota with carbohydrates alone it starts burning fat and protein to cover the remaining energy cost, and it does not produce any excess that gets converted into fat tissue on your body.

The problem with eating a lot of fat is not your weight but rather your circulatory system. That fat gets deposited into your arteries and veins and will eventually clog them. This will either kill you, cause disability of limbs and/or speech or force you to have a surgery called cateterism, in which they stick a needle in your arm that moves inside your artery all the way to the clogged location and pokes it until it moves.

This is by no means fun so you should avoid excess fat or face the consequences.

>your walking into bullshity land afaik
Read the sticky faggot.

Actually the body fat of overweight people are the exact fat molecules that they ate. You can actually determine their diet composition simply by analyzing their body fat. So your post states the exact inverse of reality.

>Actually the body fat of overweight people are the exact fat molecules that they ate. You can actually determine their diet composition simply by analyzing their body fat.
Citation needed*

My brother had a gf like this once.

That bitch just loaded up on donuts, and really calorie-dense stuff like peanut butter.

I can't tell if you're autistic or baiting.

>n donuts, an
>vegetarian

Why are people in this thread saying that is just carbs the make you fat? If you exceed your caloric intake you will get fat, whether you eat mostly carbs, proteins or fats. Read a Biochemistry textbook.

vegetarians tend to be even less healthy than meat eaters, it basically just cuts out low calorie protein sources so they eat a tonne of carbs and fats in the form of pastries, pastas, pizzas etc.

Veganism on the other hand is much healthier.

Because carbs are most abundant and most abused macro-nutrient.
Also cravings are always connected with carb loaded food.
You can get fat in many ways, but the path of carbs and sugars is the one most take.

This is the difference between theory and practice

ITT people that still believe all calories are the same.
The body is going to react differently to 1500 calories of lettuce compared to 1500 calories of donuts.

This, girl I was banging would always whinge for fries. If it wasn't that it was cheese and avocado.

To get back on topic and answer OP's question, it's because shit like deep fried Oreo's are technically vegetarian, as are donuts, cake, pie, and any other ridiculously sugared food. It's a very broad brushstroke to say you're vegetarian, since that means that literally the only thing you can't eat is meat, poultry, eggs, and fish from my understanding. Besides anything like that, everything else is yours to eat.

>eep fried Oreo's are technically vegetarian
there they are, my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=KrWxMNbgFec

You literally can't put on weight eating an exclusively whole foods plant based diet.

Proof that not all calories are the same.

Well, fats have twice the caloric density of CH and people don't usually eat just sugar. If you eat a donut or a cake both have lots of sugars and lots of fat.

pretty sure excess protein turns into carbs too

>roof that not all calories are the sa
fascinating

Ssoooo like I heard to much soy can make you fat and also as the other anons said deep fried shit, hella sugary stuff, probably eating to much rice ooohhh and more importantly just cuz their vegetarian doesn't mean they will be skinny if they don't excercise either so there's that

but then why do fat people have to then eat more fat?

Stop

Oreos are vegetarian.

>roommate is a girl
>when first met her she claims she is a vegetarian
>"that´s nice" i thought, since i eat a lot of veggies as well
Boy, how fucking wrong i was.
>one time cooking some chicken and veggies separately
>spinach, eggplant this kind of stuff
>offer her some
>she looks at me with the face full of disgust
>tells me she once tried it and she hated it
>by "it" she pretty much meant any other vegetable than potatoes
>then i found out
>she literally eats nothing else but some fucking baked cheese with potatoes or other shit-tier vegetable, overly sugary yoghurts, puddings and sweets

Now she isn´t even that bad looking, most people her would call her thick or at worst chubby. But i see nothing but blot and i am fucking disgusted with her. I come to kitchen and i see nothing but fucking shredded edam cheese, smell nothing but baked edam cheese. FUCK !!! In 7 months i did not see her eat one healthy thing. Fucking one. I have started hating women because of her. You don´t even want to imagine the smell at toilet. I have started buying the fucking febreeze by cartons. Fucking disgusting blob, hope she puts on even more weight and falls off stairs.

in highschool a new mcdonalds opened and as a publicity thing they were selling cheeseburgers for 35 cents, I had a friend who bought 100 of them and legit fucking froze them to eat later

What kind of question is this? It's so easy to be a fat vegetarian. Dairy products are the fattiest foods you can eat and vegetarians eat tons of them to replace meat.
Being a fat vegan is much rarer. They'd have to eat nothing but sweets and oreos to be overweight.

Despite usually getting enough calories, vegetarians very often are deficient in certain vitamins, protiens, and fats. For many "fat" vegetarians, they are actually in a starvation mode due to this lack of certain nutrients, despite meeting their caloric needs. They have to eat more to get the same amount of nutrients as a good diet incorporating meat. Take a look at aby herbavoire in nature, they are soending most of their lives just eating.

I dont care what you say, people who eat meat in moderation are healthier than those who dont eat it at all. Period. These studies dont adequately control for lifestyle, vegetarians have no energy to live, and hence be exposed to more risk.

lay off the faties you. bastards

Sugar doesn't make you fat, it's the fat you ingest with it that does.

holy broscience

>Sugar doesn't make you fat, it's the fat you ingest with it that does.

wow toilets smell after someone takes a shit in one

stop the fucking presses

>Occupy Whalestreet

hmmm. really makes you thin(k)

Explain what you think happens to a sugar molecule between it being swallowed and stored in a fat cell.

sugar molecule is processed to glucose
glucose is used for energy
if it is excess then it is taken to the liver and converted to fat for storage.

And how efficient is that process?

>Actually the body fat of overweight people are the exact fat molecules that they ate

This is basic high school biology that you're contradicting right now.

socratic irony

Just stop, he's beyond retarded or baiting, it's not worth it.

Go on, answer.

Rice, potatoes, pasta, bread

My pussy smells like Uh-Ohs. You know, like when you do a Uh-Oh in your diaper?

Peanut butter, olive oil, cheese.

guys please quit putting the blame for obesity on sugar or fats or carbs
it's not fair and you know it, eating these things in moderation does literally nothing wrong at all, the only problem is that obese people are mentally retarded and lack discipline and willpower

Please don't entertain this retard any longer.

Wow, is it possible that you don't have one?

Your dad doesn't have one. Your mother fertilized her egg with sperm from her own.

I certainly have a firmer grasp on basic biology then you do, that's for certain.

10.7326/0003-4819-140-10-200405180-00006
10.1111/j.1467-789X.2008.00518.x

Read something more in depth then junior high biology textbook. Like the two sources I provided.

Depends on the diet.

Friend is slowly turning vegan/vegetarian due to his girlfriend. Lots of that sort of food is bland so he's been adding a lot of vegetable fat to make the food taste better. Also, certain things, like Oreos, are technically vegan/vegetarian but are loaded up with partially hydrogenated oils and shit tons of sugar. Due to that, my friend's gained weight and his gut back.

How about you check out these much more reliable sources:

10.2425/2452-235235-23523-235654-76
10.0956095609/sdfg..h54.w.sis.i.4hs.ihsiyt.4yh.i4ywyhi45.whywi4.3yh43wi..r6ff67f67f67f67

>Wants to have discussion with sources
>Has no fucking clue what a DOI is and how to use it

>The Effects of Low-Carbohydrate Diets on Psychosocial Outcomes in Obesity/Overweight: A Systematic Review of Randomized, Controlled Studies
>Systematic review of randomized controlled trials of low-carbohydrate vs. low-fat/low-calorie diets in the management of obesity and its comorbidities

Neither of those tackle the conversion of carbohydrates to fat in humans, and they're both derivative interpretations of other studies.
Still waiting.

>...A Systematic Review of Randomized, Controlled Buttbuddies
>...low-calorie diets in the management of obesity and its comorbuttbuddies

lol um d00d... why is all the evidence you're posting about butt buddies? you trying to be butt buddies with me or something? chill out on that br0.

Still waiting on what? A basic biology course?
I provided you with meta analysis on how low carb diet vs low fat diet makes you loose weight faster.

What do you want me to describe in depth? fats to glycerol and fatty acids conversion? Transport by LDLs and HDLs? beta-oxydation? Acetylo-CoensimeA conversion? Ketons metabolism? pirogronian conversion?

You dense motherfucker

>fats to glycerol and fatty acids conversion?

Yes, this.

OK, I'll bite. Just keep in mind that I don't know proper english terms, since I went to high school in Potatoland.

Fat gets emulgated by the bile. Lypase cuts it down to three acids and glycerol. Brush border sucks them up. The acid gets resyntesized inside the cell of the gut. Recombined fat is binded by cholesterole nd phospholypids and then it travels to liver for further processing.

>this is the unhealthy shit
>not ______

That's not how things work

Three of the acids -so called vitamin F, forgot the exact name are exogenic, and therefore not broken down further. The rest gets used in Beta oxydation process, processed in hormone production and phospholypid production. Glycerol gets tranformed to PGAL.

Vegetarians are less likely to be fat than meat eaters, vegans are less likely to be fat than vegetarians. Same with diabetes-- vegans least likely, meat eaters twice as likely even independently of their weight and other lifestyle factors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19351712

Sugar can contribute to fatness by adding extra calories, but it is in fact dietary fat that makes up most of the fat on your body. Being that it's chemically similar, dietary fat is the easiest macronutrient for your body to store.

>I provided you with meta analysis on how low carb diet vs low fat diet makes you loose weight faster.

That's not an appropriate way to answer what's being asked, and that's not even going into the low quality design of most weight-loss studies.