Perfect body survey results

500 men and 500 women surveyed by Bluebella in the UK.

This is the ideal body according to men and women.

What are we supposed to do with this?
Say some shit op

I saw this picture like in 2010 on facebook

Well for starters, shoulder width and V taper matter less for women than men.

Also look at those legs. Tiny. Both both legs were footballers so perhaps women were considering the status of the legs (Beckham > Lampard) rather than strength/size.

Also they like kind of metrosexual haircuts and fashion/style. Because it gives women status amongst friends. You are kind of like a designer handbag. If you can be stylish naturally then women will want to commit more to you.

Big difference in biceps too.

Also women dont understand that its all about the waist/hip ratio - they want skinny hips. Bunch of retards. They need to be educated so that more of them know to do squats

Disregarded, women have no idea what they want

>women's perfect body
>white

Obviously fake.

Wow you are autistic.
According to you (and this snake oil study) aquire famous CELEBRITY'S (in caps for a reason) body parts to achieve perfect male body status.
see

WTF

Those legs are like my legs...that's not impressive at all.

To condense it more:
men's ideals are more masculine and more feminine than women's ideals.
To embody the ideal of the other sex, both sexes have to move their goals slightly towards the more feminine.

That's disgusting. these "ideal" questionnaires are retarded. Men and women don't have the same preferences so neither would work.

Fuck what the normies think. We have our own perfect human.

Here's the problem with this kind of shit. Looking at pictures in a magazine is completely different from seeing it in real life. The "presence" of a large muscular hyper-masculine man in real life will completely trump the effeminate nu-male fuccboi look every time.
Oh and
>women don't know what they want

>women are retarded and don't actually know what they want

More news at 11.

ALL FOUR ARE WHITE!

I'm so fucking triggered right now. Fuck that stupid magazine and fuck this stupid website full of virgins.

Fucking gold

>some shitty magazine "Survey"
>vs decades of academic studies
Hm, ill take the 'everyone has different tastes and 'homogeneously liked features' don't exist for 500 Alex.

British women have horrible taste

I don't even know why you're trying to say. Every group as an aggregate has preferred features.

Academia is fucking bullshit m8, they force people to shit out studies constantly in order to keep their jobs

>emma watson's hips
worriedlaughter.jpg

This

>some men unironnicaly took time to look at Frank Lampard's legs (whoever that is) and decided that it should be the kind of legs any man should strive for
Holyshit that's gay as fuck

>"Yeah you know, I've looked at many men's legs over the years and none compare to Frank Lampard's"

Having big legs is gay as fuck, only homosexuals who want to impress other men care about em

>cara delevinges face

UGH

This is just a way to lionize exceedingly average celebs.

I mean..goddamn. Look at the clusterfuck that is "women's ideal".

>perfect body according to women

The problem with women is that they have two "perfect bodies", the "perfect boyfriend body" and the "perfect fuck me daddy body"

He's a football player, you'd see his legs pretty often if you watched games
That said, I'm not sure why they went for him over any other player

Fuck soccer. Boring ass shit

> ryan goslings torso
Lel reeks of sjw m80

Thanks Mr Skeltal