What would you do if your son came out as gay Veeky Forums?

What would you do if your son came out as gay Veeky Forums?

I would Habeeb it.

Say "no homo right?"

Fuck him.

Tell him that no matter what happens I will always support and love him, and if that is truly how he feels, I respect that

What's that image a spoof of?

Tell him that I hope he's the giver and if not at least he could lie to me about it for the rest of my life

Humanity in the future.

mire his devotion to extra protein

Raise him to be aesthetic as fuck so he can get any man he wants. It's all about making it, brahs.

Probably flex a cep.

Disown him, of course.

sell all of his stuff and buy him girl things.
pink bedding, Barbie dolls, makeup

Dead meme

just because hes gay doesnt mean he likes dolls and makeup f a m. or are you doing it for the bully?

Tell him I knew all along cause I'm not a retarded father who doesn't know my own son.

Feel bad, I didn't raise a gay

whatever, gays cant love, so once he'll get enough dicks in his ass he will eventually return to women craving for real love and relationship.

I`ll be extremely disappointed. But I`ll let himself be.

>tfw stormfront shitposts on boards that aren't /pol/

Don't you know nobody here is having kids? We're either gay or socoiopaths focused on hedonism and sloots.

He better be a goddamn top.

If gays can't love then your son can't love

would take him to a whore and make him realise he's not gay lol

I wouldnt worry too much becuase I'd have raised him to not be a faggot. I would try to get him to procreate with a female of good genetic stock though, maybe even marry her, fuck dudes on the side if he has too.

Abort it.

Believe it or not some of us lead active social lives outside of Veeky Forums. gb2lebbit

Thanks! I could only find this one

Its a joke, newfriend. Obvioisly not every ody is gay or in denial. We also have gays in denial, like you.

always for the bully, user.