Height Helper

How tall are you guys?
I'm 5'10/178

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5'1. If you're taller than 5'8 don't call yourself a man, you'll never have a decent physique.

6'4, literally the perfect height
>guys fear you
>women love you

I have a friend who is 6'4
He always gets bullied for being 6'4

same

I'm 6'2 (no exaggerating at all, probably closer to 6'3" or 6'4" once you consider everyone lies)

Is this honestly the ideal height, I'm king of the betas and wish I was taller.

6'burself"

>>guys fear you

Top kek

>probably closer to 6'3" or 6'4" once you consider everyone lies

What did he mean by this?
>I'm 6'2
>6'4 with lies

>guys fear you
Because you look like a real life creepy pasta.

I'm 1.86m at age 22. My Dad is 1.70m and Mum is 1.50m. My half brother is 1.68m. I'm also ethnically Vietnamese where the average male height is 1.64m so I'm pretty much a genetic monstrocity. I also have a full beard covering my cheeks which I've yet to see anything comparable even on google images.

sounds like your mom has some explaining to do.

You're a rape baby user

Everyone lies in real life (I've had multiple times where people 6' tops have said they're 6'2" next to me. It's hard to know when people are lying or not, even on Veeky Forums.)

I'm 5'11" but I tell everyone I'm 6'0
I'm doing this thing sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651 but I don't know if it's helping

>'ve had multiple times where people 6' tops have said they're 6'2" next to me
some people think of themselves too high, you may be one of them. Me and a couple of my friends were talking about height, one friend said that he's 6'0 and one guy was like "no way, I'm 6'0 and Im way taller than you". We compared them back to back and they turned out to be the same height, even tho one guy claimed that he was taller

here you can easily subtract 2-3 inches from height unless they write they are under 6' and even then most people lie by an inch at least

everyone on this board is 6'2+ with 7+ inch dick

No I'm the taller one in those situations, e.g. I'm genuinely 6'2" and a 6' guy says he's the same height while being shorter.

I'm 6'. My younger brother is 6,3. Fuck it

In my experience, the guys who say they are 6'1-6'3 are usually telling the truth. But if a guy says he's 6'0 then he's usually anywhere between 5'7-6'0. And once you're 6'4 and over, you can just claim ridiculous heights and no one will know the difference.

>And once you're 6'4 and over, you can just claim ridiculous heights and no one will know the difference.
this actually true, there is this 6'5 guy in my gym, I always thought that he was like 6'8 or 6'9 until he told me his real height

Sort of like how all nba players exaggerate their height too and no one calls them out on it

You're entering lankster territory there bud. You're just spooking people.

I always claimed 6', but a friend and I properly measured ourselves the other day and I'm 5'11.5"...

If I'm 6 feet in normal shoes can I still claim it? That half inch has ruined me.

There is literally nothing wrong with being 5'9

Says 5'9 manlet

>being this autistic

Being 5'9 is manlet cut off

Delete this

5'4"... I have a few redeeming qualities.. chad jawline genetics yet face is too fat to take advantage of

I'm 6'6" and 160 lbs.
Doorways can sometimes be an issue.

>6'6
>160lbs

Dyel?

thanks to john moses browning, all of you lanklets are just bigger targets

same baud, know the feeling.

5'10"
At least I have an 8/10 face

5'11. At my uni I feel pretty tall

5'7". Such is life. At least I have a gf to keep me company.

I'm 1.93m, 6'4'' in freedom units. Its ok except for the occasional back pain

Hey Veeky Forums! 5'10 manlet here.

I'm about to start my first job and I was wondering, should I wear lifts to work?

Taller men tend to make more $ so I figure they would be a good investment.

6'1 155

I have a friend who is really handsome
He always gets bullied for being really handsome

6'7 (201cm)
187 lbs (85kg)

at some point i was at 160lbs too
just fucking eat, force yourself
at your weight you'll build muscles just by not starving

>6'3
>240
>Down 50 from starting point
>Still not cleared to lift beyond purely arms and planks
Getting closer... Maybe at 220 ill be able to

Kek

5'6, I worry more about my weight than height.

5'6" and 18 years old

Should I wait to see if I grow more before or I start lifting or is it over?

6'0. Ideal height imo; taller than most, but not too tall that I can't fit into the cockpit of a plane or that I need a motorised treatment table.

5'2" 140lbs

I have this problem too, I'm 20 years old so it's possible I still have some growing to do
Any way I can stimulate LITERALLY one half inch of height?
help anons

Eat well, get plenty of sleep, and start working on your personal growth. If you grow more then good, but 5'6'' isn't a death sentence. I'm 5'6'' and I have gotten plenty of pussy out of sheer persistence and by developing social skills.

1,68m

>also....
>bad jawline (chinlet)
>big nose
>receding hairline
>suffer from rosacea.

Just fucking kill me already.

Don't kid yourself. I'm also 6'0 and it's average height. Being 6'3 is ideal.

>get plenty of sleep
>college classes

pick one

>taller than most
I'm 6'0 and I feel dead average. Maybe it was tall a decade ago. Nowadays taller than the most but not too tall would be 6'2 or 6'3

How would you recommend working on personal growth?

195cm/6'5

It's so hard to gain good mass and lose fat

6'0/193

LOL nice bait. That dude is actually 5'5 and has a qt asian gf and natty bodybuilding champ. GG m8

So from this thread I take it that the average height on fit is 6'2?

I'm a legit 6'3
Usually say I'm 6'4 since everyone add like one inch or two

>tfw 5'10'' with 7'' dick
>am 2'' from being a real man in both regards
life sucks m8

or how andre the giant had his height uplisted by 6-10'' his whole career. i've never seen him listed under 7'6'' or so, but iirc he was about 6'11''-7'1'' in his prime