What is Veeky Forums eating for lunch today?

What is Veeky Forums eating for lunch today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ent3HwuIf4Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turkey sandwich when I get home from work, then tuna fish or chicken when I'm back from the gym.

Sleep.

3 fatty as fuck pork steaks, spinach and a salat. Maybe a grapefruit for desert if i feel like it.

>inb4 keto
im going to drench it all in ketchup.

Chad checking in

Yes

I ate a chicken noodle wok with greens, mushrooms and bamboo shots

eggs and red sause over cabbage and other salads

oh and for dinner Im planning on making a spaghetti bolognese

Just starting to get into Veeky Forums food
>and into cooking as well
Can you recommend really basic meals, like 1 meat, 1 side thing and 1 veggie?
For instance
>Chicken, rice, broccoli

is that to remind you of how skinny your penis is and how much blood comes out when you ejaculate?

what the fuck

how u cook the sauce

Fucking massive bowl of my homemade broth then a couple of bananas. My 5 a day in one meal, food of the gods.

nothing yet, probably gonna pick up fast food for lunch so that I hit 1.5-2k calories off one meal

>had a shitty start to the day so I couldn't cook breakfast

skinny noodles, red sauce, you don't need an enigma machine to figure it out.

fight me bro I'll kick your ass

A Chipotle Steak burrito with brown rice, extra pinto beans, spicy salsa, and extra cheese with a small Dr. Pepper.

Ive had this meal every Tuesday for the past 6 years, back when I was originally 170 pounds to my max weight of 230 pounds to now when I'm 190.

why are you angry? i just want to know if you choose meals based on properties of your penis. i do. for example, for breakfast i had bratwurst and gushers.

>Turkey sandwich
why would you put cockroaches on your sandwich?

also, if anyone has any recommendations I'd glady listen, it can be chipotle, mcdicks, bking, just anything to help me recover lost time

Cup and a half of no fat greek yogurt mixed with a scoop of whey, cup of brown rice and 8 oz of chicken breast

>400g of lean meat
>200g of baked potatoes then grilled on the meat juice/fat
>sips
108g prot
62g fat
36g carbs

go to chipotle
get extra chicken and ask if the woman serving can add a little more because you had to skip breakfast if you can, add even more chicken, so you eat at least 300g of chicken and then eat the rest, 1k calories of good food, also add a lot of sriracha for a metabolism boost

This my friend ;)

why you eat so many eggs?

keked audibly to this

Eh, you know. Gay. I'm gay.

that's a lot of fucking eggs dude.

wtf is dis?

your mother's prom photos

YouTube it , I buy dried chili's , hydrate them , blend with salt , garlic and oregano. makes the dish tasty as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ent3HwuIf4Y
This.

Mcdouble.

plus some pickled green beans

>buy dried chilis
>hydrate them
bitch just buy chilis

>Cue thread full of disgusting plebeian meals consisting of weird processed meats and a worrying lack of fresh vegetables.

>worrying about the diets of anonymous strangers

Homemade chili

fried vegetable wok+corn and fish

im actually dropping out alcohol completely coz i dont want it to ruin my gains. Arnold said beer is for men but not the smart men just the dumbass

Broccoli, Kale, Chicken and Sausage. Meats are fake.

why is healthy food always so disgusting

Autism: The post

Big Joe's Apartment fan.

you're not very smart are you ?

I ate 2 slices of cheese rolled in 2 slices of ham.

Dishwasher broke last year have been trying to avoid cooking. Its fixed now, but Wreaked havok on my diet. No excuse but I was sharing the kitchen with family.

Filipino detected

I eat the same kind of shit for the second meal post work out though. Half Korean so maybe it's just an Asian thing.

lool underrated as FUCK

Halfway done. Fatty checking in.

2 cans of tuna and some microwaved brown rice/quinoa mix thing my mom got me awhile back. Poured some teriyaki and sriracha on it. 7/10, will eat again.

>600 calories
>52g protein

At least you are meal preppin'. gj user.

>salat
your slav is showing

im trying to eat more since you guys yelled at me yesterday

WHERE ARE THE CALORIES YOU FUCKING HOMO

first row and column at the bottom?

kek

I mean it doesn't have any

Lemon pepper grilled chicken breast with spinach.

Haha hello again lemonanon! I didn't yell, was just giving advice.
That's better though.

need more spices

is this for cut or bulk? Looks like a cut. I think you should throw in at least 200 more cals regardless.

Yeah bud, I'd go with baked chicken, brown rice, and broccoli. Pretty solid meal right there.

>not a single speck of seasoning

why do people torture themselves like this?

3 packs of tuna mixed with mustard, a protein shake (2 scoops of whey, 2 cups of milk, a banana, 1/4 cup of oats, a spoonful of peanutbutter) a whole grapefruit, an orange, 4 oz of pepperjack cheese, baked sweet potato chips (one whole sweet potato), one monster, and a liter of whole milk.

delet this

>29g of sugar
>5g of test producing juicy fat
are you even trying to make it?

bruh your leg is about as wide as that slice, I think you meant to say skelly checking in

that looks fucking delicious, how to cook middle eastern food?

eating before bad

>one mashed banana
>2 spoons of whey
>granola
>milk

delicious, tasty bulk

Thank you good sir.

It IS seasoned... problem is I crock potted them frozen and so much liquid etc etc. I season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Hard to tell after I shred it but I probably could add on after done for more flavor.

That table cloth is 0/10 (no homo)

Brazilian?

>Four boiled boneless chicken breast strips
>boiled carrots and celery
>quinoa
>1/2 roasted bell pepper (each prepped meal has a different color pepper inside!)