Where do I find the best people to train with?

Where do I find the best people to train with?

Do you just hire a trainer, go through a gym's trainer, or just find someone who's extremely knowledgeable needing a workout buddy? I don't know who to ask or where to look- for reference I'm in SE Florida.

bump

Let's

get down to business

TO DEFEAT

Grinder

please, I'm being serious here

I want to better myself, but I really need someone to guide me

The huns

Money solves everything, so yes go ahead and buy friends to train with. Also go join a club or something with people who share your interests.

powerlifting/strongman gym if you're respectful

Do you go to university/college? At my state university we have classes, personal trainers and you can sign up with partners based on experience and goals. It's all free too.

People love being complemented. Hang out at the power racks, see who has good form and lifts a lot. After a while you will notice regulars with the same schedule as you.

All it takes is "wow, that's a lot of weight. I am having some problems with my form and you seem to know what your doing. Could you show me proper technique?"

I have never had anyone say no, and if they do what of it? At least you tried to better yourself.

I've made a few lifting buddies this way, and some of the smaller guys at the gym have asked me for advice as well. It's a good way to make sure you always have a spotter and a little healthy competition.

>Money solves everything

Tell that to my gains

what is roids
what is food
what is proper equipment
what is suppies
what is fucking everything fitness related that cost money

>he thinks shitty genetics don't exist

I have a bone disease

>buy friends
Is this a joke- who though?
Do those places take skeletons who know nothing?
I won't be back till next semester, but the school is over an hour away from me.

>more money
>better treatment
Wew lad

>tfw only curlbros in my gym

there is a guy that does power cleans, deadlifts and shit but he only speaks russian

I'm leaving this once my membership expires next month

Become the trainer. Find someone smaller than you or fatter than you searching for the glorious gains. Learn a fuckton about lifting and nutrition because you don't want to disappoint your new buddy. Become a fucking monster because you dont want to sperg out. You'll make it buddy.

Yes if you are dedicated to actually getting stronger and training correctly, If you're gonna be a whiny bitch they probably won't like you, There isn't a requirement to join a PL gym, You just need to not be a bitch and think of it more as a family than a gym.

People sometimes do this to me and i just tell them to ask the gym owner because i dont want to bother with learning weak newbies good form. If you want to be my gym buddy you beter be strong and know what you're doing already.

is it really that hard to start with a few basic lifts and just get your lazy butt into the fucking gym

I managed when I was 14 years old

what part of SE FL? Im in deerfield

Did they send me daughters