Uni thread!

Uni thread!

Veeky Forums meet up at the Whataburger on Texas (Next to the Gumby's) at 9 p.m tonight!

>wanting to meet up with weirdos from the internet

Stop

Why don't you stop them yourself if you're so tough?

ITS FUN, K?

I'm not going unless a see a pic from the one last week

Haven't seen anyone from UIC on here...

Scared?

Or even just in Portland

Tfw vegan and can't go

Where my Auburn people at?

I'm autism averse

Any Mizzou niggers lurking? How bout them squat rack lines eh?

Ayyy not an A&M student yet but Im planning to move to Bryan and attend Blinn next semester. Any advice?

Aggie here, I might have time tonight, how do we identify our selves as Veeky Forumsizens to each other?

Make the best grades possible to transfer out. I went to Blinn for a year, it was OK

Wake me up inside

Case Western anybody? Wyant or Veale?

I'm sorry you have to live in a town that smells like dead fish.

Galveston doesn't smell, but tamug campus smells like sulfur because it's across the channel from a sulfur storage plant

I went to Michigan State University. I miss it. Welcome week on the first night I lost my virginity. Was the only place I felt like I fit in. Now I have a job in corporate finance and I'm the lone wolf again, feels bad....but the cutthroat unemotional atmosphere fits me in a way.

Do my A&M bros here go to Gold's or the Rec?

Class of 2017 here

Rec cause I live on campus and I don't have to drive anywhere. I'm about to head there right now actually

:/

I'm off campus and refuse to pay for campus parking so I always go to Gold's .. probably heading there now. Might be down for the Whataburger meetup

Aww Shiiiiiet, couple years too late for me faggots

DYEL

ayyy i'm a sophomore at msu

gunna enjoy myself for the both of us buddy

Any other québécois on this board?

MTSU

i live 30 minutes away but don't go to the college. will i still be accepted in the autism club?

No, shoo shoo knowledge gains goblin

GSU reporting in. This place blows but it's cheap.

uwf here

Yeah, UdeM too

i couldnt get into Georgia Tech so this my place

most of my friends r going here

I'm at tcc :^)

Coming back to Plymouth University in september for postgrad. Any Veeky Forumsizens study there?

W-we are, amiright?

I go to UIUC. does that count?

None of you fucks lift. I walk by the workout room and benches and squat racks collect dust while everyone hogs the cardio shit. You fucking disgust me

This copypasta wtf

Starting at Tech this fall, can anyone tell me about the gym? Is the CRC good?

Nottingham Uni anyone? Don't know how big the UK scene is here

Posting in between sets right now

Going this fall, any fitbros?

Femanon here, are we doing anything or are we just getting burgers?

What does your gender have anything to do with your post?

I've never been to one of these before, so I wasn't sure if it was worth mentioning

Where my coogs at

Comp Sci major reporting in

Anyone in here umn?

It never is

Not even copypasta. I'm the only one who posts this every time a uni thread pops up here.

Sorry, I've only been lurking here for about two months, I just wanted to know if there would be any other femanons or if this was just gonna be sausage fest

THWg

You'll just have too be there to find out

Look foe these autists btw

pathetic

Who

It's where I got my start lad :^)

It's alright. 4 benches, 4 racks. Really could use a platform or two. You have to deadlift with hex plates behind the racks which kinda blows.

Alum, ya gonna make it senpai

:')

I will be back in Chaaahlston next weekend

LEST WE FORGET

Duluth or TC?

I was there a few weeks ago to give a presentation for the AMS conference. The campus is lovely, even though it kind of just looks like a neighborhood.

Tfw loyola xd

The Anal Mechanic Seminar?

I mean I just need a workout buddy lol

Rahul?

gold's on south texas all the way senpai.

TC, you?

Thanks m8. What'd you major in? I've been a bit nervous about my career recently.

See you guys soon :3

Aerospace. Got a good paying job right out of school, but took almost all of senior year to line it up.

>tfw alone

/bingalee dingalee/?

Here you go nerd

G O L D ' S

It's too dark in Clifton

Not there yet. Plan on going for my graduate studies for medicine. Currently down in Winona doing my shit.

Oh it's gonna be a sausage fest. No one was too autistic last time though

bro ... my man ... gold's > rec anyday

how autistic would it be to meet up and hit a chest session

somewhat if you drop your spaghetti. any more gold's a&m bro's on here?

Did you guys manage to break the social anxiety of meeting people on the internet?

Yo we totally should meet up some time this week. Add me on Snapchat, dbanigan

Dance! Dance! Wherever you may be! I am the Lord of the dance said he! And I'll lead you on, wherever you may be! And I'll lead you on to the dance said he!

Don't fall for the Bfit meme

>tfw graduated in December
you a MART major?

Peace be to Christ

>Tfw I feel your feel except at a shittier school breh

Shit son, why Monroe? I'd rather go to Ruston than that dump of a city, and that's saying something.

So where the fuck were you guys? Would have been more fun if more people showed up

Op here.
I love that song!

Usyd

At home about 2000 miles away from Texas.

Full ride, working on my MS currently, moving to Texas after. The town is god awful and the people are shit but the education in Kinesiology isn't half bad, plus our nursing and pharmacy schools are pretty nice also.

I see. I know someone that goes there for nursing, she says the program is pretty good.

War Damn