This guy does NoFap, right?

This guy does NoFap, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/1999/11/04/size/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's 70 years old, I doubt he even has sex anymore.

When you're as rich as he is, you don't need to fap.

With a dick this small he probably couldn't put it in a lady anyway, poor fella :(

He is the alpha of the alphas, the apex predator. He has his choice of women he can fuck. He does not need to fap. He fucks Melania on the regular though, not as much as he used to fuck, but he still has high energy. Pretty impressive for a 70 year old.

Stay mad leftist cucks.

Absolutely this

Trump is 9 inches, no e-stat.

He that guy with a tiny dick that pretends it is huge to compensate for it. Real men with big dicks (Bill Clinton and Obama) don't act like immature children all the time. They know deep down that they have a bigger dick than the majority of the population.

>Obama
>big dick
Obama's not the man in that relationship.

a woman like melania can only be satisfied if she gets blacked

melania lived hundreds of miles away for months

the only explanation is his dick is so tiny it actually created a singularity and from the blackhole a wormhole in time and space was formed which allowed him to warp timespace to be far away and inside melania at the same time

brilliant

Men with bigger dicks tend to like women with masculine features. This has been proven time and time again.

ITT: butthurt liberals and shitskins

No it literally hasnt

>people who don't like trump have to convince themselves he has a small dick now
grow up jesus christ

>i like girls who look like guys coz muh dicksize

so you´re gay?

No, but gays have bigger penises than straights.
salon.com/1999/11/04/size/

Obama barely uses his dick, he gets pegged on the daily by his gorilla wife. Bill's wife is an ugly lesbian so he had to cheat constantly.
>all this leftist coping
Prove it. Your feelings don't count, only facts.

>Feeling: I don't like Trump :(

>Fact: Trump is president :)

you seem upset, please don't look at trumps free falling approval ratings or you might kill yourself

:^)

>salon
Bwahahahahahaha, that is a website for cucks who think they are smart. The author cherrypicked data to appeal to the leftist agenda. Try again.

>Small business optimism at all time high
>Jobs coming back by tens/hundreds of thousands
>Huge companies investing in USA again
>Relationship with China instantly inproved
>Debt stopped increasing (think its even down) after 8 years of obama failures
>Not part of corrupt establishment
I can go on, how is trump bad again? Also approval rating was good in last poll iirc

Kinsey is the biggest name in sex research. Salon didn't conduct the research, he did. They just wrote the article

I swear to God she is fucking him while cucknald is out spouting bullshit in his rallies.

Can't believe the amount of cucks on Veeky Forums, must have just started lifting

my rebuttal is to google all your greentexts and you will realize you are idiot

he's smashed primo clunge literally every day since like 1972 why would he ever jerk off

What, everything i said was true.
Also obama and hillary are very very corrupt and dont care about whats best for the USA. They are evil

lol

I guarantee that small handed faggot paid this shitty tabloid off to put this story in. If the sex was so good, why did she cuck Drumpf with his bodyguard, Spencer Wagner?

If u think hillary was the better option u are so blind to reality its insane.
The fact alone that trump aint part of the establishment is greatly beneficial for USA, and im not even american.
Maybe you're watching too much CNN

Every politician is corrupt you naife.
The trick is the find one that's corrupt in a way that it will benefit us the most and hurt us the least.

They put a career political criminal that no one liked even when she was the wife of the most well liked president since obama and couldn't win a fucking foot race against steven hawking against a big business, american oligarchy and israel backed stooge.

And Trump STILL lost against Clinton. He was placed more then likely ILLEGALLY into office. But most people will simply handwaive it or ignore it because embracing this knowledge is horrifying and they spend more money then GOD on social media making it into a quasi victory against the entirely ficticious EBUL SJW charicature that was constructed and being slowly built in media and online a few years back.

>salon
kill yourself

>literally the first comment on the article disproves the research, which was only done to further the gay agenda, make gays seem cool etc.
try harder
>tripfag annoyed when user posts truth and can't argue with it so posts non-arguments
always the same

Trump wasnt a politician, so yeh, ur right about the politician part.
We know he aint part of establishment cuz of all the resistance he got
The rest is MASSIVE coping and >muh russia narrative.

You seen his wife?

God you're so butthurt

#notmypresident

Cope harder fgt. The media shilled that Trump lost the popular vote, which was proven untrue. Hillary was the one who was given everything to succeed and despite all the cheating still lost. She even cheated Bernie out of competition. If you're somehow not against SJWs than fuck off to reddit or tumblr.

not an argument XD