REQ will fall under this program

ing.com/Newsroom/All-news/Press-releases/ING-launches-ING-Ventures-a-EUR-300-million-fintech-fund.htm

If they were gonna get a boatload of money, why did they do an ICO?

Beach holidays are expensive. Shit man. Can't sip those premium cocktails without being a millionaire

ICOs are not designed to raise money.
They are designed to disperse coins for a PoS network.
In the absence of a PoW system, how else are you supposed to get the coin out there while valuing it.

sure this will be 5-6x in 2 weeks

Awesome just bought 100k

We've broken ING

ING employee here, driving to office as we speak. Is this a buy yet?

Sell it for a fixed price to the market, oh wait....

Post Co-Key for proof!

Employees will know

Is it gonna fall any lower or should I buy now?

14000-15000 eth seems like the stable price currently

ING has an official relationship with Moneytis. Moneytis IS Request. The request devs stated in slack that they are spending 100% of their time on Request, and when someone else asked what they're doing about Moneytis since it has clients and relationships with bigger institutions, they stated that they are rolling them all into Request and that there were additional details that they couldn't reveal yet.

bullish

I just came a little

Reporting in

Thanks guys, any more details on employee equipment you posses? Totally not for social engineering attack purpose thanks dear sirs ;)

ING employees ITT?
HOW BOUT SOME FUCKING INSIDER INFOS YOU FAGGOTS

I'm starting to think it's some user willing to pay $30 to fuck up people Blockfolio.

Or EtherDelta is just a website on hard mode.

Dubs, do you mind posting the SS of that?

i'll dig it up and SS if i can find it, otherwise you'll have to take my word but honestly anyone who is in the slack can search for that, it was in the Reqtrading thread and just before their last update.

didnt take place in a PM, Chris just let that info fly in the main thread in convo with a few people

Thanks, user. My main concern with REQ is that it's still basically a whitepaper project so may not move for some months.

better join before its too late

I already have 16k from 1750, but it was just a fomo period from the other day when we thought Binance would have to buy a bunch from that fuckup. Didn't turn out that way, but I'm hopeful it'll go some place eventually - that's why my main concern was it's still a whitepaper project but with good tell-tale signs.

When's this gonna moon? tomorrow? this week?

Wait atleast a month you impatient pajeet

Another "buy my req bags" thread. Awesome.

500x tomorrow dear sirs many Ganesh on you sirs 100000x in 5 moons sirs very goodly investment

My 400k at nearly ICO price are getting heavy, when moon?

They’re meeting these fucks soon right? I’m guessing we’ll get possibly a little more good news after that.

And Chris already stated that they have regular meetings with ING. Nothing special, so better lower your expectations.

>when moon?
>might get *some* good news
>better lower your expectations

Get out.

Tried to put in more random moon fiel into this pajeet board. This wont moon in the next months. But believe in whatever you want, it might come true.

Binance must have a bajillion coins from all the leftover fractions in peoples wallets

I actually still own some LINK

Bump

Bump for what? It's a shitcoin right now and will stay a shitcoin til' Q1.

1 day left until bittrex

bittrex always adds new coins on the last date of the month

you better prepare

bump

They're ahead of the roadmap they're going off Q4 2017 you idiot

Since we’re ahead of the roadmap, we decided to move the “website to interact with Requests” that was initially planned for Q1 2018 to Q4 2017

Ahead with 1 topic =|= moon

what coin did they add on the last day of September ?

go REQ

stay poor fag.

bump

i think it was LINK

bump

Get in before the pump.