Bulk until 20%

>Bulk until 20%
>Recomp (Maintenance calories) until 14-15%
>Repeat
Exactly why can't you do this? Constant progression is tempting as fuck.

Kendrick's got some interesting theories about the Israelites being black.

kendrick lamer is overrated as fuck.

Cause recomp takes for ever

>Cut to 10-13%
>lift with maintenance calories or slightly above
>dont ever bulk again
Bulking is a meme that only works if you are on steroids

this album was fucking garbage

forever small. i bet you even think compounds are a meme

NIGGER I DON CARE IF YOU BLACK WHITE ASIAN HISPANIC LMAO FUK YOUR ETHNICITY HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU WUZ SAYING NIGGERS WERE JEWS HOL UP WE WUZ?

>do steroids
>eat at a deficit and still gain muscle

I dont know how people can be natty

gkmc > tpab > s80 > uu > damn

They are all great tho.

Small, strong, ripped > Big, strong, fat

>They are all great tho.
only gkmc and tpab narrowly avoid being shit-tier, and it's more due to the instrumentals

I do my compounds.
>still believes you have to get fat to gain muscle and strenght.
You end up losing most of your muscle because you have to cut long ass time after bulking. Why just not get lean, lift and get stronger.

>1..2..3..4..5'5
>I AM...
>THE SHORTEST RAPPER ALIVE

>admiting to everyone you have shit taste, and shouldn't be consulted for your opinion

LET ME PUT THE HEAD IN

mental wallpaper for moron sheep

I agree with that list. And yeah, even his weakest entry is still above average good music to jam to.

>see OP
>click thread because I'm curious about recomp
>get debate over Kendrick Lamar
Damn.

That's what you get for being a nigger lover.

>expect a fitness discussion on Veeky Forums
>"nigger lover"
???????????????????

Take that back u KEKS

because recomp is slow as absolute fuck unless you are new to lifting, new to eating, or starting/changing your steroid regimen

you could go from 20%->15% in a couple months cutting with no or little gains lost and then get back to training on a surplus (and gaining muscle), or you could flounder your way to 15% over years of eating around maintenance/slightly under while putting on no muscle mass at all

don't make this dumb fucking mistake like i did, nothing held me back more in lifting than not just bulking and cutting properly like i should have been from the very beginning

inb4 some newfag claims recomping works great for his 405 deadlift or whatever

>Expecting a fitness discussion on Veeky Forums
>Clicking on threads with manlet nigger album cover

>I dont know what metaphors are

For a 100kg man that would be a 5 kg increase in muscle mass 5 kg loss of fat. This can't occur over any reasonable amount of time for anyone who is not a complete beginner. What would you do? Bulk for 6 months, recomp for 2-3 years?

But what about IF? A 16/8 schedule would put you in a "hypocaloric" and "hypercaloric" state every single day.

that's not how the human body works, unfortunately

you are obviously in a hyper or hypocaloric state at any given point during the day, but that doesn't mean your body is going to suddenly start building muscle or losing fat during these brief periods

>>Expecting a fitness discussion on Veeky Forums
>>Clicking on any thread

> went out and bought To Pimp A Butterfly
> eargly come home and put the CD on to listen to
> only one good song whole album
T-thanks Veeky Forums music threads

>buying music anymore

Asking for trouble. Pay to get a streaming service for general needs and buy vinyls of the stuff you love for comfy listening at home.

this. Fuck that stupid nigger and his BLM fuck all cops bullshit. Hes a horrible influence on the black community and his music is teen pop tier garbage

poopoo

kendrick < j cole

My father and my grandfather have full head of hair into 60s. I dont want to get bald before 50.

literally everyone > j cole

> $15AUD a month for spotify
Nothx

>inb4 poorfag
I just refuse to pay more for music than I do for netflix

You wanna go night night niggas?

>WE WUZ KANGZ

nice b8 m8