100k to dump into semi risk. TIP FOR ADVICE

brahs im looking to make a quick and safe 5x in the next months.

im eyeing zen and wanchain.

opinions? will tip any good posts with 10$ in eth. include ur mew.

Vertcoin is the safest pick. Not shilling or anything. Don't even got any vert

ETP. Just look into it for 10 minutes and you'll realize it'll make you a millionaire within 6 months. Eerily similar to ANS/NEO

0xD088c8E2aAaB3D33d93D78D4F43e58f9dd9C9f46

XVG

0x6db7424be3298b0081af4e698f828c57b68f4a2b

My top picks:

-Wanchain (but you already know about this one). This could return x10x20, but you would need to get in early.

-KOMODO if their first ICO is a success (Monaize), I see the price going at least to 10$. The technology is fantastic and it has the potential to become a major coin.
-Vertcoin as it is gaining a lot of awareness.

0x30683eEfD6c768f99bB22d2d44f73b31CE9a8C62

I think you're too late to get 5x on Vert at this point. Maybe 2x. Best chance of a 5x imo is iexec. Lots of good stuff coming up (DYOR etc) and it's is still very early days. If you buy now you should be able to set a stop-loss at 50% above current price a week from now and forget about it.

Anyway, I need to transfer some airdropped crap out of my Mew so the tip would be greatly appreciated.

0x4745823e097c79E74b0B1c1C3744B4B5c1De27E0

You could buy the entire order book of ARK on Bittrex and trigger a massive FOMO pump

If next months goes into Q1 2018, I think Kyber is a good bet with semi risk. You can scoop it up for relatively cheap right now.

0x20367b0e06b143d09afee8306e9321df1c7e8202

Also I may have just discovered I have a pantyhose fetish

Hey op

Wanna 10x your money in the next 4 months?

BAY

Thank me later. (go research it)

I'd drag my peen through an ocean of rusty nails to have her spit on me

GOAT fetish

RLC

VTC is the shitcoin of the month, no long term growth, it will go down the shitter just lie DGB, MONA or SMART.

bro. rlc is dope but should i wait pre fork to nuke alts or should i buy now cause they release shit next week

you need to buy asap, when they announce fortune100 partners on nov.3rd shit is going to get real.

wanchain is guaranteed todo x10 over long term, if you can HODL.

what if i get linkd like sibos son

I doubt you'll actually tip but fuck it I need to write down my thoughts anyway.
The AISC resistance meme is probably going to have some staying power and it's likely to be vert, it won't be short term but it's a solid long hold, if you have 100k to invest I would put about 10% into it.

Other solid long term holds for a small buy in, say 5kish at most.

Locostar, Bitbay, RPX, Kucoin, Nav and Everex.

They all have some real tech behind them and while they might not sky rocket they're likely to be steady gainers with a possibility for moons.

The only solid bet right now to 5x is to stick your entire investment in into BTC, wait for the fork and dump. Then diversify into a handful of solid coins like NEO, Monera and Vert after the dump.

If china legit lightens up coins like RPX, Neo and Loco will do very well but it's more of a play it by ear thing. Sink 1-5% into them, something that doesn't scare you and watch the news.

Take 80% of what you have and spread it between BTC and ETH until the fork, with a heavy side on BTC for now. Keep 20% in the handful of Alt's I mentioned and go long on a few of them.

Watch the book's on these coins and watch the walls. This is the worst time for safe, you can't just set and forget near a FORK this big and important. Stay on top of your shit ride the fomo's as early as you can and get out before the top.

Leave the last 10% for the next guy, If you 2-4x your return get out. I don't know how people around here don't get that concept. Yes you could make more money but you could lose it too.

Buy back in on the dips if you think you made a mistake.

0x89F6D9a3905feCD6DB65a9c02ce1E0BCeD2F1aD2

>ELTCOIN

moon spec af

>5x in months
>safe
Pick one

Buy REQ and short sell it in December or wait till it moons in 2018

BCH just breaking out of a bull flag

Safest is SALT, with platform and ppl using the token it will go next to 20$ (now 3 wich is more or less the bottom)

SIBOS was just Veeky Forums hyping itself alone and imaginating things, announcement in november are actually real for RLC.
Also compare the marketcap and the fact that iexec already has a product.

EOS on Boinance right now....CHOO CHOO Mother fucker the trains leaving.

dear god i want to sniff those feet

REQ

New news they're partnering with ING bank

expect big gains by at LEAST this week

it's also at a dip right now and literally can't do anything besides go up

also give me ETH because of this picture

0x315242f5507FA6E04f97D895914554593F279911

ODN 5-10x by eoy

gonna need sauce on the girl, does she have anything that isn't faggy foot fetish shit? Google isn't helping