Cutting

>cutting
>tired literally 24/7
How do I fix this? I can drink 5 cups of black coffee but still feel tired. I drink plenty of water and I'm hitting my micros fine

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4113752/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most important thing about sleep is consistency. 1 sleep cycle lasts 1.5 hours, so sleep for exactly 7.5 hours a night, no more no less. Go to bed at 11:45 every night and wake up at 7:30 (it takes 15 minutes to fall asleep). Keep the same schedule every day and never compromise.

Yeah I do this too. I also turn down my TV brightness and use Twilight and Flux an hour before bed. I go to bed at 23:20 and get up at 07:30

I'm a construction inspector, so I never ever have a repeating sleep cycle. It's fucking miserable on a cut.

Although I'm convinced it's my macros that are fucked

How are your macros fucked? Are you eating too many carbs/sat fats? When I eat sugar on a cut I get nauseous

keto

I am keto though. I'm eating 11x my bodyweight and work out 4x a week

>I'm eating 11x my bodyweight

???

How long have you been keto?

Oh sorry, I should have clarified. I eat 11 times as many calories as my weight in lbs. I'm 137lbs so I'm eating around 1500 calories a day.
I've been on a low-carb, high protein diet since January. I'm 5'7 manlet and was 147 back then. Since March I've been full keto. I've been bulking for the past few years, when I started working out I was 125 (partially due to the fact that I was addicted to opiates for years)

Most of what I eat is lean meat like chicken. I'll have it on a tortilla or 3. Aside from that the only thing I crave is greasy meat. I might add broccoli and cauliflower and carrots here and there to spice things up, but I don't get a whole lot of carbs and sugars. There's no good low calorie options for that sort of thing, and staying under 1500 and not starving is hard enough.

309 down to 188, so my stomach is prolly just stretched as fuck

low-carb, high protein is not keto. What are your macros. That might be why you're so hungry if you aren't getting enough fat. Fat is literal the lynchpin of keto's satiety.

i don't think he asked about sleep
you don't fix it

you are using more calories than you have, you will be tired

just read this

don't do keto and expect to feel energetic, carbs are the most easily accessible source of energy for your body

just eat a normal varied diet with a caloric deficit and you will feel a lot better

Not enough fats in your diet, hormones are off

90+/100 people who have done keto for 6+ weeks would call bullshit. I do keto and OMAD and have all day energy no problem and am never hungry. 1500kcal.

breh if you want to feel fantastic all the time eat a healthy well rounded plant based diet, this shit is insane, I started with veganuary as a challenge and nearly 5 months later im full of energy right up to going to bed

>It can be concluded that long-term, high fat diets may be favorable for aerobic endurance athletes, during the preparatory season, when a high volume and low to moderate intensity of training loads predominate in the training process. High volume training on a ketogenic diet increases fat metabolism during exercise, reduces body mass and fat content and decreases post exercise muscle damage. Low carbohydrate ketogenic diets decrease the ability to perform high intensity work, due to decreased glycogen muscle stores and the lower activity of glycolytic enzymes, which is evidenced by a lower LA concentration and a maximal work load during the last 15 min of the high intensity stage of the exercise protocol [42].

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4113752/

forgot to actually type anything

keto for most people will be detrimental to lifting hard

Whatever man. Op just want to know why he's tired. I think his macros are JUST. Waiting for his reply. Please don't derail the thread.

Nobody gonna talk about this guy sucking a black titty in public?

>I don't eat carbs
>Why am I tired all the time??? :(

Seriously OP?